Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/29/2022 1:50:44 PM EDT
https://thepostmillennial.com/youtuber-ethan-klein-calls-for-bombing-of-nra-conference

YouTuber Ethan Klein called for the NRA conference in Texas to be bombed.
"Saw there was a big protest outside the NRA meeting which was good," Klein said Friday. "Do we have any insight into what they’re actually talking about there at the NRA meeting that’s today in Texas? Someone should bomb that building."

Klein hosts the H3 Podcast with 2.9 million subscribers. The National Rifle Association’s convention is held annually in Houston.
Earlier this year, Klein, who is obese, was embroiled in controversy for criticizing Joe Rogan’s health choices.
His calls for violence also don't end with his bombing proposal. Klein encouraged his young audience to engage in physical confrontation with NRA supporters and Republicans.
"More people need to be getting loud, more people need to be getting angry, getting in people’s f*cking faces," he said.
Klein further encouraged violence against Texas Governor Greg Abbott, who is paralyzed, saying, "I hope that someone puts a stick in his f*cking wheelchair and he tumbles out of his seat…send Abbott down a hill with nobody to hold the back of his wheelchair."
Klein prefaced his calls for violence by promoting sales of his new shirts which read "END GUN VIOLENCE."
Klein’s video violates a number of YouTube’s community guideline policies, including hate speech against the disabled, incitement of violence, and harmful or dangerous content policies.
Many YouTubers have been banned or demonetized for much less offensive violations of YouTube’s guidelines, but Klein has been accused of receiving special treatment from YouTube. His account received strikes for violating the platform's harassment policy in 2021, but he's received no significant, lasting consequences for his dangerous behavior.
Klein routinely calls for the banning or demonetization of fellow YouTubers. In a video just last month titled "The LaBrant Family Should Be Kicked Off YouTube," Klein demanded a family channel be removed for posting a pro-life documentary.
The LaBrants run a prominent Christian family channel and encourage traditional family values — something Klein believes is too extreme to be on the same platform he uses to incite violence.
YouTube did not immediately respond for comment from The Post Millennial.
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 1:51:48 PM EDT
[#1]
What a cunt.
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 1:52:29 PM EDT
[#2]
I'd happily buy Wayne his coffin suit.
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 1:54:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Deranged asshole.
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 1:55:41 PM EDT
[#4]
They should go ahead and pick him up for  safety.
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 1:56:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Sounds insurrection-y to me.
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 1:57:42 PM EDT
[#6]
It's just a bunch of internet chest thumping but I don't know if he really wants to kick something like that off. I know the feds wouldn't investigate it to any extent nor the locals either. But there's a point somewhere where enough people will finally have had enough.
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 1:57:49 PM EDT
[#7]
So what?

People on this site have said worse. Bunch of hypocrites.
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 1:58:06 PM EDT
[#8]
The tolerant left is really quick to suggest violence.
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 1:58:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Domestic terrorist
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 1:58:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Haha what a pussy
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 2:00:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 2:00:13 PM EDT
[#12]
It's funny that the left still thinks the NRA does anything, and are completely unaware of how much informed gun owners actually hold the NRA in disdain

All they care about is symbolism
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 2:03:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Who?
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 2:04:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Sounds like the idiot needs to be Red Flagged, and reported to the po-po for incitement of terrorism.
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 2:05:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Who?
View Quote

A guy with nearly three million subs.

I haven’t heard of him either, but he’s a nobody with a dozen listeners.
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 2:07:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Sounds like the idiot needs to be Red Flagged, and reported to the po-po for incitement of terrorism.
View Quote

Has the FBi been monitoring him??? Then he would really be a threat...
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 2:09:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 2:10:51 PM EDT
[#18]
Every, single, time

Link Posted: 5/29/2022 2:12:06 PM EDT
[#19]
Would be a total shame if one of his followers offed him.
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 2:12:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Boy did he ever go off the rails.
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 2:13:16 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/29/2022 2:15:56 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
https://thepostmillennial.com/youtuber-ethan-klein-calls-for-bombing-of-nra-conference

YouTuber Ethan Klein called for the NRA conference in Texas to be bombed.
"Saw there was a big protest outside the NRA meeting which was good," Klein said Friday. "Do we have any insight into what they’re actually talking about there at the NRA meeting that’s today in Texas? Someone should bomb that building."

Klein hosts the H3 Podcast with 2.9 million subscribers. The National Rifle Association’s convention is held annually in Houston.
Earlier this year, Klein, who is obese, was embroiled in controversy for criticizing Joe Rogan’s health choices.
His calls for violence also don't end with his bombing proposal. Klein encouraged his young audience to engage in physical confrontation with NRA supporters and Republicans.
"More people need to be getting loud, more people need to be getting angry, getting in people’s f*cking faces," he said.
Klein further encouraged violence against Texas Governor Greg Abbott, who is paralyzed, saying, "I hope that someone puts a stick in his f*cking wheelchair and he tumbles out of his seat…send Abbott down a hill with nobody to hold the back of his wheelchair."
Klein prefaced his calls for violence by promoting sales of his new shirts which read "END GUN VIOLENCE."
Klein’s video violates a number of YouTube’s community guideline policies, including hate speech against the disabled, incitement of violence, and harmful or dangerous content policies.
Many YouTubers have been banned or demonetized for much less offensive violations of YouTube’s guidelines, but Klein has been accused of receiving special treatment from YouTube. His account received strikes for violating the platform's harassment policy in 2021, but he's received no significant, lasting consequences for his dangerous behavior.
Klein routinely calls for the banning or demonetization of fellow YouTubers. In a video just last month titled "The LaBrant Family Should Be Kicked Off YouTube," Klein demanded a family channel be removed for posting a pro-life documentary.
The LaBrants run a prominent Christian family channel and encourage traditional family values — something Klein believes is too extreme to be on the same platform he uses to incite violence.
YouTube did not immediately respond for comment from The Post Millennial.
View Quote

So... he wants to murder people at the NRA event, just like what the shooter did to the kids at the school ... and no, wait, lemme guess, because he thinks what the shooter did at the school is wrong.
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 2:15:58 PM EDT
[#23]
Dude's lookin like Fat Mike these days.
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 2:16:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Call the police, red flag him, and get him put away.
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 2:17:17 PM EDT
[#25]
So I'm guessing the top men are on this...............................or another of their false flag operations?
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 2:17:19 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Deranged asshole.
View Quote

Classic projection.
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 2:18:04 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Call the police, red flag him, and get him put away.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/29/2022 2:18:58 PM EDT
[#28]
Funny how when limp wristed, cum guzzling, faggot ass leftest think violence is the answer they always want someone else to do it.
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 2:21:11 PM EDT
[#29]
I bet the DOJ has top men looking into these terrorist threats.
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 2:21:42 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
So what?

View Quote

Yep.

And I don't have a problem with either side, shoot your mouth off all you want.  I don't really care.
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 2:23:24 PM EDT
[#31]
Sounds like an act of domestic terrorism to me.
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 2:23:54 PM EDT
[#32]
The Best Of Carnac The Magnificent
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 2:27:43 PM EDT
[#33]
Sounds like he needs to be red flagged and also brought up on charges for terroristic threats.
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 2:28:29 PM EDT
[#34]
Everyone go to his YouTube and report him for violent threats.

Use leftist tactics.
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 2:33:36 PM EDT
[#35]

gotusworkinginshifts.jpg
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 2:36:44 PM EDT
[#36]
I'm willing to bet the youtube video is still up.

Because double standards and all.
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 2:38:45 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

OK,  that's actually funny and pretty tame.  "I hope you roll down a hill" isn't exactly worth a mention in an article.
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 2:39:27 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Dude's lookin like Fat Mike these days.
View Quote

He looks like what I imagine Sam Bankman-Fried will look like after the self admitted ponzi runs its course.
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 2:40:58 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Deranged asshole.
View Quote

This.

They know nothing but blaming other people for bad things.
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 2:41:31 PM EDT
[#40]
No idea who he is, but I'll bet a shit ton of his "subscribers" are nothing more than paid bots.

I wonder if any of the eggheads at DARPA figured this sort of shit would happen at this level of nuttiness when they were thinking about an Internet?
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 2:42:53 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
No idea who he is, but I'll bet a shit ton of his "subscribers" are nothing more than paid bots.

I wonder if any of the eggheads at DARPA figured this sort of shit would happen at this level of nuttiness when they were thinking about an Internet?
View Quote

The paid bots definitely paid for a very nice lifestyle for him and his wife.

Link Posted: 5/29/2022 2:43:42 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
So what?

View Quote
He can say whatever he wants, but he's still an asshole, and not because of this, but because he's perpetual dumpster fire. Every time I read an H3H3 article, it's NEVER good for him.

Like usual he said some stupid shit in direct contrast to stupid shit he's done in the past.

Link Posted: 5/29/2022 2:44:35 PM EDT
[#43]
Sounds like a red flag. Strip his 2nd and 1st amendment
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 2:44:39 PM EDT
[#44]
I vote we send Buck Angel over to take care of Ethan Klein.  And by take care I mean drop the bunker buster

Nah, he'd probably enjoy it.  Nevermind
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 2:44:47 PM EDT
[#45]
But yet if I suggest that not everything was above board in the election, or the Covid vaccines might not provide excellent protection, I lose my channel.

I’m not disappointed in him. Vermin are always going to do vermin things. It’s in their nature. I’m disappointed that YouTube won’t take down violent content.
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 2:45:00 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
He can say whatever he wants, but he's still an asshole, and not because of this, but because he's perpetual dumpster fire. Every time I read an H3H3 article, it's NEVER good for him.

Like usual he said some stupid shit in direct contrast to stupid shit he's done in the past.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfsxLhPn-oA
View Quote

boy did he ever cuck too...
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 2:46:00 PM EDT
[#47]

Looks like that Young Turks asshole guy. Common ancestry?
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 2:46:53 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Looks like that Young Turks asshole guy. Common ancestry?
View Quote

joking?
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 2:49:49 PM EDT
[#49]
Leftists are blind to their own hypocrisy.
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 2:51:12 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
So what?

View Quote

You should show us the link.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top