Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 4:07:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Ask her husband if you can borrow a few bucks. When he says no, reply,"Hey you know I'm good for it, hell I'm banging your wife."

ETA: For my page two ownage I want tickets to the upcoming Maury show.
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 4:11:13 AM EDT
[#2]
MOVE!!!!!!!!

AT THE SPEED OF SOUND
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 4:26:36 AM EDT
[#3]
In on any page !!! This has gotta be good...
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 4:31:49 AM EDT
[#4]
First thing, in most states if a woman is married and becomes pregnant by another man the husband is considered the father, Second, if she brought suit it would be civil in nature and you could not be compelled to give DNA evidence against yourself. If she claims rape you could be made to give DNA. I do not believe there is anyway the state could compel you to pay support and if you did so it would be voluntary in nature.
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 4:58:33 AM EDT
[#5]
First, don't assume it is yours......all cheating women say they don't do it with their husbands..........
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 5:12:16 AM EDT
[#6]
How can you live with yourself?  Seems you have the self control of a monkey sitting in a pile of shit.  Is there no right or wrong in your world?
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 5:13:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 5:21:10 AM EDT
[#8]
French Foreign Legion or Mexico.

Kharn
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 5:23:10 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Would you:

Not tell anyone and let the husband raise the baby thinking it is his own?

Get the wife to divorce and marry you?

Laugh at the woman for getting pregnant then pay child support?

Or....?

A few months ago I unknowingly had sex with a married woman. We used protection, but if she would have gotten knocked up… shit dude, I don’t know.  I’m glad I didn’t have to make that decision.   However, what happens is mostly up to her and how she wants to handle it.  I sure as shit wouldn't marry her though.

Interesting side note: I remember reading somewhere that for about 15% of the children in this country, their father is someone different than who they think it is.
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 5:27:43 AM EDT
[#10]
first I would not be sticking my Johnson in another man's wife.
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 5:29:22 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Would you:

Or....?

Laugh at the woman.

Let the husband raise it.

Do NOT marry her, she will just go out and find someone else to fuck anyway. This has already been proven.

This is what I refer to as "Big City thinking"

Is that good, or bad?

lol

I think its good but some other members here are not fans of "Big City thinking"

Link Posted: 9/11/2009 5:32:26 AM EDT
[#12]
Load all mags.  Just a guess.
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 5:32:28 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Would you:

Or....?

Kill myself because I'm a worthless piece of shit?

Link Posted: 9/11/2009 5:47:24 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Would you:

Or....?

Why are you fucking a married woman?  This reflects on you badly.
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 5:47:34 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Would you:

Or....?

Link Posted: 9/11/2009 5:48:41 AM EDT
[#16]
This may sound a bit unorthodox, but unusual times call for extreme measures.

You may have to completely disappear for legal reasons. This best way to do this may be to have gender reassignment surgery.

Post Op you'll need to create a strategy to ensure the well being of your new offspring in the coming years.

One example could be if you were to seduce the husband in question and after sexual intercourse reveal the fact that you are a post op tranny.  

The guilt and shame he feels afterward could transform into a resolve to never again put his marriage in jeopardy.

Not wishing to ever reveal his secret he will put forth 110% towards keeping his marriage in tact and raising his newborn to the best of his ability.

Link Posted: 9/11/2009 5:56:47 AM EDT
[#17]
To the OP, when is she do?
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 6:00:13 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Would you:

Or....?

Why are you fucking a married woman?  This reflects on you badly.

Link Posted: 9/11/2009 6:04:00 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Would you:

Or....?

What are her thoughts? Does she want to spend the rest of her life with you? Doe she want her marriage to end? If the answer is no to both, I would just let the husband think it's his and get that cruel smile on your face every time you see them together. Sorry, but you're not in control on this one. Does she want to keep the baby?
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 6:04:31 AM EDT
[#20]

Link Posted: 9/11/2009 6:05:21 AM EDT
[#21]
Download song from the Movie MASH.. there are instructions within
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 6:06:51 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

In most states the husband would be responsible for the child support, not  you.

I believe this is the law in my state.  Wife gets pregnant it's husbands responsibility regardless of who bio-dad is.  Be sure you're wife's not running around!

BTW, in this case, husband is the failure, whatever reason it may be wife is sleeping around.  Fail on his part to marry a slut like that and failure on his part to keep it from happening.

Link Posted: 9/11/2009 6:06:59 AM EDT
[#23]
I follow this simple rule:

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife.

And surprisingly, I don't have to worry about this drama!
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 6:08:55 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I'm glad my life is boring enough to not have to think about issues like this.

Me too.
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 6:09:35 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I follow this simple rule:

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife.

And surprisingly, I don't have to worry about this drama!

Does your wife?
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 6:09:50 AM EDT
[#26]
S
S
S
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 6:11:47 AM EDT
[#27]

OMG - I love Something Positive. Its one of three web comics I still read.
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 6:14:41 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Don't think with your dipstick!... Jimmy!

Link Posted: 9/11/2009 6:21:24 AM EDT
[#29]
Sounds like to me you are a low life scum sucker and need to be culled from the herd.

Be a man and do it your self.
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 6:22:35 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Quoted:
In most states the husband would be responsible for the child support, not  you.

I believe this is the law in my state.  Wife gets pregnant it's husbands responsibility regardless of who bio-dad is.  Be sure you're wife's not running around!

BTW, in this case, husband is the failure, whatever reason it may be wife is sleeping around.  Fail on his part to marry a slut like that and failure on his part to keep it from happening.

Interesting theory.  I remember a few threads where team members (I’m not going to name names) thought they had good marriages only to find out their wives were cheating on them .  Some of them ended up getting a divorce.  So are you calling those team members "failures" because their wives were cheating on them?
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 6:23:36 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Sounds like to me you are a low life scum sucker and need to be culled from the herd.

Link Posted: 9/11/2009 6:26:41 AM EDT
[#32]
D) an abortion

ETA:
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 6:27:59 AM EDT
[#33]
Men and women cheat for a reason. They don't just wake up one day and say "Hey, I need some new vagina/penis." Once you get out of college, 99% of the time the SO is partly to blame. Not enough attention usually. Adultery doesn't lead to marriage problems, marriage problems leads to adultery.
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 6:31:44 AM EDT
[#34]
Her: I'm pregnant, you're the father, and I'm going to kill all 3 of us!!!

You: Calm down... have some dip.

But seriously, get a paternity test... if she's slutting around with you au-natural, who knows what other baby-gravy she's been getting.
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 6:32:27 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 6:32:59 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
D) an abortion

ETA:

Link Posted: 9/11/2009 6:33:47 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Interesting theory.  I remember a few threads where team members (I’m not going to name names) thought they had good marriages only to find out their wives were cheating on them .  Some of them ended up getting a divorce.  So are you calling those team members "failures" because their wives were cheating on them?

MadnessReigns, you can't make a blanket statement like that.  People cheat for a myriad of reasons.  Are you telling me that no wife has ever cheated on a good husband?

As far as "failure on his part to keep it from happening," I don't plan on monitoring my wife 24/7 and following her everywhere she goes.  I'll trust her.  Sometimes good people screw up and make bad decisions––you don't have to be a "slut" to be attracted to someone other than your spouse.
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 6:37:41 AM EDT
[#38]
Time to accept:

This is the fucking you get for the fucking you got.  

Bend over and take it for what you helped create.
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 6:39:55 AM EDT
[#39]
Start fresh in Mexico under the name Mike Honcho.
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 6:47:34 AM EDT
[#40]
OP:  You seem to have paralysis about what you are going to do.  Inevitably, it means that you will do nothing and rationalize your indecision and action by inaction.

It is really very simple.  You created a problem with no good solutions.  Like so many other guys, you will simply fade away - and then go on to do the same things again.
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 6:48:23 AM EDT
[#41]
I'd slap myself silly for being so stupid.
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 7:01:05 AM EDT
[#42]
Local chop shop
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 7:02:55 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Think about how much of a douche bag I would have to be to fuck someone else's wife and ponder how the guy will end up killing me.

So you support "honor killings" of fornicators ?

Just curious.  

Link Posted: 9/11/2009 7:04:24 AM EDT
[#44]
If that is your child, they you need to care for and raise your child to be a productive member of society.  

It's called being a man.
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 7:06:12 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

How about kill your fucking self so that you can die with some honor and avoid the slow death that the husband probably has planned for you.

I didn't realize we lived under sharia law in the USA.  

Link Posted: 9/11/2009 7:07:11 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Would you:

Or....?

Send me a DNA sample, I am still looking for the father of one of my wife's kids
 If it's yours, I have some bullets for you...  catch!

Link Posted: 9/11/2009 7:09:21 AM EDT
[#47]
Post it on the internet so the righteous could brow beat me.
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 7:09:32 AM EDT
[#48]
It takes two to tango.  It's not like you raped her or anything right?

She's an adultress, and you are a single guy (?) who sleeps with married women.  The consequences belong to both of you.
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 7:14:25 AM EDT
[#49]
The first thing you should do is quit fucking anyone's wife but your own. Secondly, you need to have a talk with the woman and see how she wants to play it out. Choice #1 is probably the most common. Personally I think it's a shitty thing to do because in my mind; if you create 'em, you support 'em.
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 7:17:43 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Ask King David, but remember how that worked out for him...

My first thought also.....
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top