BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 10:02:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Hmmm,

Mags, do you like movies about gladiators?

What a wanker. Quit using a corn cob to wipe. (There's a new invention called Toilet Paper, but you'll have to go to the big city to get it.) You'll be in a better mood once the irritation goes away.

This new member has personally found most folks here friendly and helpful.

Link Posted: 5/9/2002 10:08:42 PM EDT
[#2]
I can't believe I'm getting here this late ! Two pages! I want to kick some whiner ass! Mags take the helm and let me get some discipline behind you! Non-catkillers please step out of line and retrieve your gear! Your family is waiting.
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 10:11:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
DonR have you ever been inside a Turkish prison?[}:D]
View Quote

I didn't understand it the first time you asked, and I still don't.  It's getting lame though.
View Quote

Looks like Don needs to rent the movie [b]Airplane![/b] - I can't believe you haven't seen it (Surely you must be joking) or do you just not remember?

[img]http://apolloguide.com/images/mov_grafx/airplane.jpg[/img]

Have you ever seen a grown man naked?
View Quote

Shirley you cant be serious.
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 10:13:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 10:15:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Shirley you cant be serious.
View Quote

No, I am not and don't call me Shirley!
I need a faster straight man.
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 10:20:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 10:29:26 PM EDT
[#7]
LOL!

This thread has turned into a quote lines from the movie Airplane.  I thought this was originally about someone complaining and calling people cry babies...hehehe!

"I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue"

medcop
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 10:38:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Mags,
My pee pee hurts and I just crapped in my pants.
What do you think?
View Quote

Yeah, yeah, me too. And, like, my schlong is all, like, sore from [sex]ing all the time. I'm serious!
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 4:01:19 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
mags - lets see...

Betcha dollars to doughnuts he doesn't own a firearm.
View Quote

I have both a lorncin and a jennings and I can hit a dime at 50yrds.with either one, If, my arm's not sore from Whackinit.

[url]www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=114593[/url].......my peepee is a "innie",and your laughing at me too?

[>Q]............A guppie died in my aquarium,I'm sad.....................What should I do?
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 4:28:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 4:42:56 AM EDT
[#11]
Mags-I'll take that bet! If you can hit a dime at 50 yds. with the two POS fireams you say that you own.You Can see a dime at that distance!
WHEW....I AM GOING TO SLEEP BETTER KNOWING THERE ARE STILL SUPER HUMAN HAWKEYES LIKE YOU TO AMAZE US WITH YOUR SKILLS.
YOU LIKE CARROTS....[;D]
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 4:49:04 AM EDT
[#12]
Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked in the head by an iron boot?

Of course you don't.

No one does.

That never happens.

the_reject
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 5:00:17 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 5:10:17 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
[img]pweb.netcom.com/~mattja/pics/Goat.jpg[/img]
View Quote

Dude.....

What's a goat doing in your house?????

LOL!!!!!!!!!

Or better question....

What are you doing in the goats house????

J/K  ROTFLOL!!!!

Link Posted: 5/10/2002 5:28:20 AM EDT
[#15]
take a look in the mirror..you are crying about others crying..
obviously a cry for attention..you got it...hope your happy now
cry baby
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 5:37:37 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Mags,
My pee pee hurts and I just crapped in my pants.
What do you think?
View Quote

I think you, my friend, GOT YOUR ASS KICKED BY A NINJA!

SWEET!
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 5:48:04 AM EDT
[#17]
This is awful. I have this ingrown whisker under my chin. To top all of that off, I just got a sinus infection, my wife has a tooth ache, my sister and brother-in-law are in a fight, and I just had a loose bowel movement.

Anyone else having a bad day?
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 6:05:28 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked in the head by an iron boot?

Of course you don't.

[red]No one does.

That never happens.[/red]

the_reject
View Quote

You're not married, are you?  [BD]
View Quote

Heh..  not yet.  Just engaged.  Right now it's only at the "combat boot" level.  You don't mean to tell me it gets worse, do you?!?  [shock]

the_reject
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 6:21:09 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am wounded.
View Quote

Use a tampon to stop the bleeding.
View Quote

[b]LMFAO!!![/b]

Anyway...

Dear Mags,

Roses are red
Violets are blue
You're not being nice
I poop on you.

Love,
Chimborazo
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 6:46:54 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Dear Mags,

Roses are red
Violets are blue
You're not being nice
I poop on you.

Love,
Chimborazo
View Quote

Oh, so it's moved from Airplane! quotes to poetry, huh?  I'll have to give this a go...

Dear Mags,

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
If I ever catch you posting mindless drivel
like this, I'll be forced to call my contacts
in the Chinese mafia to drive to your house and
club you with stalks of celery - dried stalks
of celery, coated in concrete and lined with
finishing nails tipped with salt and alcohol!
It won't be pleasant, but your incessant
whining and whinging about on this site is
seriously starting to PISS ME OFF, and, well,
we all know that drastic times call for drastic
measures.  Oh yeah, and you smell really bad.
Take a shower sometime, turd-breath.

Love,

the_reject

p.s.: How did you like my poem?
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 7:00:52 AM EDT
[#21]
DAMN!!  the_reject put me to shame!!  [:D]
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 7:14:54 AM EDT
[#22]
Say hello to my little friend!

[img]http://photos.msn.com/imageserver/image.aspx?Image=*EtEZjHm6cqnFPAqAP*6CdxDimbgrp!7KOUHL6ly3Cimuoe9CTmMy7SYLbG7uOVzeMltXykcH*0Wgy0meUYbZEW1O!TMdeVUXRIeWT7vUuN3QKLgiKsCbhyRaCCTjHWr[/img]
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 7:24:11 AM EDT
[#23]
Who has the goat today?  Please pass it on to mags, I think he may not be getting any...
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 7:25:14 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
DAMN!!  the_reject put me to shame!!  [:D]
View Quote

I try...  [:D]

the_reject
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 3:34:34 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
take a look in the mirror..you are crying about others crying..
obviously a cry for attention..you got it...hope your happy now
cry baby
View Quote
...you sound like a bitch turning things a guy says all around right back in his face........thanks for the poetry guys.......MY KITTY DIED,I'm depressed,what should I do?
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 3:49:47 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
We'll not [b] ya'ALL [/b] .....just the repeated posts like I see way to many of...my sisters sick..my daddy died...my mommy croaked... my goldfish jumped outta his bowl while I was skateboarding at X-Treme sports. WTF is wrong with these people?Granted some of you guys know one another other than on this site only,but the regulars here do not seem to be looking for pity.Some of us need help/info when a TSHTF type thingie like the recent situation of the dude(Iforgethismoniker) in NY and getting his ar confiscated.He stood up and addressed his problem with lots of input from the gang here.But pray for me/mine,...woe to me,...my weenie hurts?...WTF?..GROW UP!
View Quote

[:k]  [50]
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 4:04:42 PM EDT
[#27]
MY KITTY DIED,I'm depressed,what should I do?
View Quote

Geez!!!  havent you learned anything....
you eat the little guy.

now where did I leave the recipes from www.tastykitty.com.....

NO wait.. dont wanna piss you off by not answering in "guntalk" ..

2nd try...

Geez!!!

shoot him with an M4.. not a 20" barrel cause since your inside chasing the cat you need to be able to move easliy around the corners...

when you finish go to www.tastykitten.com

hmm was that better...

edited to extend the olive branch.....

cant we all just get along???

every body hold hands and sing .... KUMBAYA....

Link Posted: 5/10/2002 4:20:46 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
We'll not [b] ya'ALL [/b] .....just the repeated posts like I see way to many of...my sisters sick..my daddy died...my mommy croaked... my goldfish jumped outta his bowl while I was skateboarding at X-Treme sports. WTF is wrong with these people?Granted some of you guys know one another other than on this site only,but the regulars here do not seem to be looking for pity.Some of us need help/info when a TSHTF type thingie like the recent situation of the dude(Iforgethismoniker) in NY and getting his ar confiscated.He stood up and addressed his problem with lots of input from the gang here.But pray for me/mine,...woe to me,...my weenie hurts?...WTF?..GROW UP!
View Quote

Forum Conduct Code 6:

[b]6) Pure trolling. Either to piss someone off or simply for your personal enjoyment. If you're here to cause trouble, it will be a very short stay.[/b]
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 4:36:24 PM EDT
[#29]
Mags, I have to say that you are one foul bastage!

My mother passed away last august (leukemia), and from the time she was diagnosed (June 1) till the day she passed away (Aug 1) and the time following her passage I recieved a great deal of support and sympathy from the members of AR15.com. My family and my mother were added to prayer lists (my mother was even added to the prayer list at the catholic apostilate of healing through this board), we recieved cards emails and much more. My mother even recieved more than one blessed card through members here.

So frankly sir, you just pissed in my Cheerios!

Jake
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 4:40:59 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 5:49:23 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Mags, I have to say that you are one foul bastage!

My mother passed away last august (leukemia), and from the time she was diagnosed (June 1) till the day she passed away (Aug 1) and the time following her passage I recieved a great deal of support and sympathy from the members of AR15.com. My family and my mother were added to prayer lists (my mother was even added to the prayer list at the catholic apostilate of healing through this board), we recieved cards emails and much more. My mother even recieved more than one blessed card through members here.

So frankly sir, you just pissed in my Cheerios!

Jake
View Quote
.....[green]GSG9...I think we traded opinions a while back about the walmart firearms 'seconds.Maybe I'm mistaken about your moniker but I think so.[/green][red]Everyones parents die.[/red]Mine are OK now but they're near 80 so there's not much time left for them.It will have a great effect on me no doubt.I will not come here wailing.THATS LIFE.Everyone Dies!...............some never REALLY LIVE life to its fullest.I do not mind being the BUTT of any jokes,hey,did I give you a laugh?... thats my objective.
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 5:57:39 PM EDT
[#32]
Yes mags that would have been me, I have since opened my own shop but i still do not lie to my customers either, its just bad buisness.

And yes [b]everyone[/b] must die but no one likes to see it. I at least had the gift of knowing what was coming, I even held my mother as she took her final breath and listened to her final ideoventricular beats then told my family she was gone. And yes I did find compasion from my peers whenever and wherever I could. I pray you have the same when you need it.

Jake
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 9:34:04 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Dude.....

LOL!!!!!!!!!

Or better question....

J/K  ROTFLOL!!!!

View Quote

I lifted it from somebody who posted it here or on FAL Files a few months ago. My house doesn't have that much paneling. he he
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 9:42:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 9:42:24 PM EDT
[#35]
Wow, Mags, people hate you and for good reason you are kind of an a$$hole.  I liked this board better when they let you post titty pics but it is still ok.  

Some people have difficulty and like a little support. If you can say something nice to fellow gunners who can you be nice too??  Maybe Oprah has a chat that would welcome a guy like you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 9:51:25 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Dude.....

LOL!!!!!!!!!

Or better question....

J/K  ROTFLOL!!!!

View Quote

I lifted it from somebody who posted it here or on FAL Files a few months ago. My house doesn't have that much paneling. he he
View Quote
Does your wife know about the goat?
View Quote

Yeah, she's cool with it as long as I don't expect a threesome.
Link Posted: 5/11/2002 3:11:10 AM EDT
[#37]
Just curious...... WHY ARE WE STILL POSTING TO THIS CRAP!
Link Posted: 5/11/2002 4:10:27 AM EDT
[#38]
Hey, come to think of it.......your right, we are a bunch of crybabies. Waaaaaaaaah[>(] And hey, my peepee does hurt........Waaaaah[>(].
Link Posted: 5/11/2002 4:30:16 AM EDT
[#39]
Stop posting MAGS picture.......O-K?...[:O]
Link Posted: 5/11/2002 4:37:28 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 5/11/2002 5:00:39 AM EDT
[#41]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top