Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 9:49:42 PM EDT
[#1]
What a dumbfuck.

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 9:53:06 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

If the guy had any brains, he probably wouldn't have a job picking up bodies from the hospital.  

All the one I deal with have been very thoughtful, mortuary employees, contractors, or Medical Examiner staff.

I guess there's always one.

Link Posted: 12/27/2012 10:00:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I guess it could have been worse - he could have parked down in the ED and rolled through there ...

Well yeah, at least he didn't wheel him into the cafeteria and holler at them to cancel hi supper....

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 3:07:20 AM EDT
[#4]
He still dead?
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 3:14:58 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm sorry, but I think that's hilarious!

Yeah. Real hilarious for people in the waiting room wondering if their wife/mother/son is going to live or die.

ha fucking ha.

Second post nailed it for sure. Not at all amusing.

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 3:32:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
"hurst"

Yeah, it's sweet: even gots a Hearse shifter in it!
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 3:38:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

If the guy had any brains, he probably wouldn't have a job picking up bodies from the hospital.  

Brainless owner of 3 privately owned funeral homes here.
I started out picking up bodies from homes, hospitals, nursing homes, etc... How's business in your field of work?
However, one should have more sense than to go to the front door.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 3:41:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah. Real hilarious for people in the waiting room wondering if their wife/mother/son is going to live or die.

ha fucking ha.

Second post nailed it for sure. Not at all amusing.

Grandma won't be down for Breakfast.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 3:41:23 AM EDT
[#9]
Well, statistically you have a 100% chance of dying while you're on this planet... might as well make that last exit memorable
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 3:51:31 AM EDT
[#10]

Hearst....
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 4:23:55 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Quoted:

All the one I deal with have been very thoughtful, mortuary employees, contractors, or Medical Examiner staff.

That one usually doesn't last long.

I'm sadly all too familiar with most of the funeral homes, the owners and staff here. Known most personally for years, and sent way too much business their way lately.

Their business lives and dies (pun) on their integrity, dignity, and professionalism.

Dipshits are not tolerated.

Was this funny? Guess that depends on your own personal perspective. Takes every kind of people . . .

I think no.

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 5:20:06 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
"hurst"

A city near Fort Worth, Texas, duh........
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 5:20:14 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

That one usually doesn't last long.

I'm sadly all too familiar with most of the funeral homes, the owners and staff here. Known most personally for years, and sent way too much business their way lately.

Their business lives and dies (pun) on their integrity, dignity, and professionalism.

Dipshits are not tolerated.

Was this funny? Guess that depends on your own personal perspective. Takes every kind of people . . .

I think no.

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 5:23:41 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

That was someones father, brother, son.  I don't think it's funny.

If you don't learn to see the humor, regardless of how dark it is, your job is going to eat you alive.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 11:43:44 AM EDT
[#15]
I had a 1961 Cadillac hearse in high school, turned it into a party wagon and my hearse was rarely empty

I got it stuck in a cemetery during a blizzard right next to my football coach's house, about 6 of us got it out of the cemetery, next morning the coach asked if that was me I said nooo and smiled so he said ok get out of here

Damn I had some good times in my hearse, a lot more fun than the previous occupants
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 11:47:38 AM EDT
[#16]
Was he listening to Queen?
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 12:13:49 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, the one family I know in that business is very wealthy. They must be dummies.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 1:01:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That was someones father, brother, son.  I don't think it's funny.

If you don't learn to see the humor, regardless of how dark it is, your job is going to eat you alive.

yep, if you deal with death on a daily basis and dont laugh your blood pressure will soar and you will be in teh cooler too
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 1:05:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, the one family I know in that business is very wealthy. They must be dummies.

I delivered a embalming table to a funeral home and the mortician was quite comical telling how business has been piling up since his old table broke
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top