Link Posted: 2/15/2013 11:02:50 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Anti-gun and anti-Christian.  Essentially anti-American as they will not partner with the people and ideas that made this country great.

Semper Fi Fund for the win!

Holy fuck, so they don't lend their image and branding to certain causes for their own reasons and now they are anti- those causes.

They don't even accept donations from them if you can wrap your mind around that. You know, being a charity and all...

They will accept donations from them, but they will not do co-branding which is the issue the church had and the issue the manufacturer had.  When does not dealing with religious organizations translate to anti christian?

No they do no accept proceeds from religious, alcohol, or firearm companies.  

WWP does not co-brand, create cause marketing campaigns or receive a percentage or a portion of proceeds from companies in which the product or message is sexual, political or religious in nature, or from alcohol or firearms companies

can you read? their is a difference between "co-brand, create cause marketing campaigns or receive a percentage" and Mr. Larue  cutting them a quietly cutting a check to them. If he wants to put out a press release or advertise that 10% of profits will go to  WWP, then he is co-branding.

Yes, I can read. Can you comprehend?

The fact they will take money from Mark LaRue but not Larue Tactical is why they are anti-gun.

Link Posted: 2/15/2013 11:15:48 AM EDT
[#2]
"pray for peace"...
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 12:06:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
http://www.examiner.com/article/wounded-warrior-project-faces-fallout-after-snubbing-gun-talk

http://guntalk.libsyn.com/bonus-podcast-after-the-wwp-interview

in short, yes. Also, they make a crapton of money, and there are many other orgs that do the same stuff but are not alti-gun.

That sucks, I did not know about it.  I will stop sending money to them.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 1:53:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I watched it unfold on their facebook page., hoping they would clear the air in a positive manner.

They didn't.

They are anti gun. They believed the fair weather liberals they thought would support them.

Fuck them.

Yep.  
No need to give to them when there are other charities that are better anyway.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 4:39:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
In a word - yes

But they will take your money.  
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 9:31:16 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

In a word - yes

I will  say it a little better. You could say that they are "Mostly anti-gun"!!!!!! They try to make you think that they are not.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 9:51:18 AM EDT
[#7]
I stopped all donations to wwf when i read the salaries

They are making a killing off of wounded vets

Fuck em

Also..to those that are not able to understand the difference between WWF and the NRA...the last I checked WWF was a charity.  A charity with a large number of their staff making SERIOUS $$$$$$ that lives off of Wounded Warriors injuries and sacrifices.  The NRA is NOT a charity.  

Wounded Warrior Foundation can kiss this retired vets ass.

Link Posted: 2/16/2013 12:09:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Consider the USO instead.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top