Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:52:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Absolutely. I'm 20 now and most girls I meet, their parents want me to date their daughters.

I'm handsome (enough ), fit, kind, patient, polite, make good money (and am good at managing it), great with kids, a safe driver, well dressed and groomed and have a great almost recession proof career lined up. Never cheated, never will. I try my best to make my woman happy and would do anything it takes to protect her.

Problem is 99% of girls my age don't want marriage material guys, they want "fun" guys (read: losers). Their loss.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:53:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Probably....I was not a complete turd! I treated past girl friends well..didn't just rip off thier pantys as soon as we were alone...didn't take them to any really wild partys...and was familiar with curfew, plus owned a watch.

This
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:02:21 AM EDT
[#3]
If I had a daughter and she brought home the teenage version of me, I'd lock her in her room for her own protection.  No child should have to watch what I'd do to that boy's body.  Plus, if she didn't witness it, she can't testify against me in court or tell the cops where I buried the corpse.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:04:35 AM EDT
[#4]
fuck no! no way! not in million years!
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:05:57 AM EDT
[#5]
If I had a daughter, I'd let her date the teenage version of me.  Of course, there are a couple of caveats:

1) assuming she's a normal female, she - like every other female - wouldn't date the teenage version of me.

2) I'm not sure I'd let her date the mid-twenties version of me.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:09:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Absolutely.

I was probably the nicest young man that has ever existed on the Planet.  Problem was, I was so painfully shy that I never got around to actually asking girls out on dates, so in my case the girl would've had to have made the first move.

That, plus I didn't even have a car until I went to college.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:10:22 AM EDT
[#7]
I was a decent kid, always had a job and went to Church regularly, but I voted No.......I was also a horny little basturd who talked many a young girl out of her panties............Ahhh, those were the days!!! .....
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:13:47 AM EDT
[#8]
sure, cept if "I" showed up driving my car from back then I would steal his keys and make him take my two seater... to prevent breakdowns and make sure he didnt run out of gas, (OR HAVE ANY ROOM!!!)
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:16:03 AM EDT
[#9]
teenage...yah

I didnt start getting dangerous until about 20, 21 years old
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:22:46 AM EDT
[#10]
The 16, 17 year old version of me, yeah, no problem.  The 18 through 23 period where I was a soldier, HELL NO.  That is not a stab at soldiers in general, its just when I was a soldier, far away from home, I was an unreliable horn dog.  I was a horn dog when I was 16/17 to, I was still reliable, but my HS sweetheart wasn't, and that gave me a very bad taste in my mouth towards women for a while.  I would get with strippers in Sryacuse, prostitutes in Canada, barracks sluts on Riva Ridge Loop, and female soldiers who didn't have any morals.  Then again, I met my wife when I was 20, and I stopped the whore in me when I started dating her.  I guess I need to change my answer, it depends on what type of woman my little girl turns into.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:22:50 AM EDT
[#11]
I think unless you are a fuck-up or a criminal then most early 20-somethings are just about the same. All I wanted to do is get laid and party at that age. Most young guys do at that age. Try to find one that doesn't.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:25:13 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Sure... I was a nice kid.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:39:31 AM EDT
[#13]
I wasn't a douchebag so yeah.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:41:44 AM EDT
[#14]
I'd let my daughters date someone like my teenage self in a heartbeat.  I was a good kid.  In some ways I was better then than now.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:41:49 AM EDT
[#15]
Absolutely not.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:42:12 AM EDT
[#16]
Yep, I was a harmless nerd in high school.  
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:50:20 AM EDT
[#17]
No fucking way!
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:51:25 AM EDT
[#18]
Not only no, but hell no.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:52:47 AM EDT
[#19]
The HS version of me was a skrawny, nerdy, mullet wearing doofus.  So yea, my daughters could date that guy.  The college version of me was a beer drinking, filled out, high and tight wearing, poon chasing, fraternity man...but all in all, I wasn't that bad. I think I turned out OK though...my wife is in it for the long haul :-)
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:54:48 AM EDT
[#20]
Absolutely!

I'm far from perfect, now or when I was that age.  But I ALWAYS was a pretty good fella.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:56:01 AM EDT
[#21]
let
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:56:02 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Absolutely. I'm 20 now and most girls I meet, their parents want me to date their daughters.

I'm handsome (enough ), fit, kind, patient, polite, make good money (and am good at managing it), great with kids, a safe driver, well dressed and groomed and have a great almost recession proof career lined up. Never cheated, never will. I try my best to make my woman happy and would do anything it takes to protect her.

Problem is 99% of girls my age don't want marriage material guys, they want "fun" guys (read: losers). Their loss.

When I was a teenager there were apparently a number of parents encouraging their daughters to date me.  Trust me, when a parent encourages their daughter to date a specific boy it has the opposite effect from what the parent wanted.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:57:36 AM EDT
[#23]
Yeah, no kids for me and my wife. I do, however, loooooove to remind my friends with kids how they were back when they were 16. And, every once in a while, I remind them of what *I* was like. Then, when I think I've caused an appropriate ammount of anguish, I remind them that in spite of all the wild shit that went on, we ended up OK.

Usually goes a bit like this:
"Oh god, my kid's smoking pot!"

"Well, remember that time we were his age, and we got lost inside the Luxor for 3 hours because we were too stoned to find an exit?"

"Oh fuck...."

"Relax, we turned out OK. And so did most of our completely out of control friends."
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 9:00:17 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I was and still am a loser with no game. She could do a hell of a lot better, but she'd be dating a complete gentleman who'd try to make her happy and would lay down his life to protect her.

That pretty much sums me up as well.

Likewise, at least in my teenage years. Pretty much sums up why my teenage self would fall into the "Harmless Loser" category

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 9:09:00 AM EDT
[#25]
Negative, most guys are out for one thing though I dred the day when my daughters do start dating
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 9:27:07 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
i don't support incest

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top