Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 10:40:19 AM EDT
[#1]
"A prostitute is like any other woman; they all trade something for sex.  Oh yes, they do-oo-oo!"
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 10:43:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Other than social outcasts, who else hires prostitutes ?

Charlie Sheen

And the point of this post was what?
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 10:43:32 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Charlie Sheen

And the point of this post was what?

7 gram rocks dude.

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 10:46:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I would still be able to get girls with my enormous post count and Senior Staff position.

LOL  awesome.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 10:51:59 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

..you had a disability that basically made you a social outcast with little to no hope of ever meeting a woman to date and/or marry?

Does being a text book Arfcommer count?

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 10:53:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Hey, I'd get a prostitute on a regular basis if the good ones weren't out of my price range.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 10:53:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 11:06:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I would still be able to get girls with my enormous post count and Senior Staff position.

Don't forget the company car.

I'm guessing the Ferrari is still in the shop, so they still share the Yugo?

I've never even seen the Yugo. I did get a Gunstock beer coozie for free.  

That's only because you were in the "staff position".
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 11:21:49 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
You pay for it one way or another, disability or not. Personally, I have no problems with someone who engages the services of a sex worker. It's an honest business transaction.

Agreed. Never been with a hooker but don't see a problem with it. Seems like an honest relationship.

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 11:23:10 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Show off.

They will be repelled by his fish breath.

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 11:24:03 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

People who don't have time to spend on all the collateral BS.

Charlie Sheen & Elliot Spitzer come to mind.

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 11:24:43 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hear those don't perform so well

They have pills for that now.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 11:29:24 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 11:29:55 AM EDT
[#14]
The old "Should you legislate morality question".  Same goes with the drug war and prohibtion.  Does not work well.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 11:31:17 AM EDT
[#15]
I'd do it without those circumstances.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 11:32:25 AM EDT
[#16]
Perhaps we will see this listed as a Medicare Item.  I could see this.  Maybe just in a VA Hospital?  Therapy.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 11:35:56 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Typical delusion of a megalomaniac
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 12:05:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Charlie Sheen

He said OTHER than social outcasts.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 12:07:34 PM EDT
[#19]
That's disgusting.

I'd much rather wow a woman by purchasing a fancy car, dressing in expensive clothes and buying her an expensive dinner.  Paying for sex is degrading to both involved.

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 12:11:18 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'd get a hooker to celebrate Tuesday.  

Tuesday is really no more special than any other day of the week.  In fact, many might argue that Tuesday is one of the least special days of the week.  Therefore, in order to boost Tuesday's sense of self-esteem, I submit that your idea should become a National observance.  Tuesday should hence forth be known as HookersAndBlowDay.

Seconded
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 12:12:19 PM EDT
[#21]
If I could not get laid aka have sex why wold I need a hooker ? If I was able to have sex no I would not hire a hooker . A hooker is singular I would hire hookers plural
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 12:17:46 PM EDT
[#22]
You can legally hire the person of your choice to work the kinks out of hour back, but rubbing the kinks out of your front puts one or both of you at risk of arrest....???
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 12:17:57 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

But aren't those two things PROOF of a disability?  
As for myself, hell, why would I need to have a disability first?

I'm of the opinion that giving someone an orgasm,  even in exchange for money, is HARDLY the worst thing you can do to someone.

I think prostitution should be legalized, taxed, and regulated like any other PROFESSION.
CJ

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top