User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 10:28:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Nothing.

Owning a MG would be cool, but the prices of them make them not even desirable for me.  I would rather shoot in semiauto mode anyways.
View Quote

This. A transferrable M60 is what I'd want, and one worth buying brings half what I paid for my house. For a range toy, that would end up costing me a couple hundred dollars every time I took it out, with the added effect of scaring the shit out of neighboring farms. I want one, and want the legal channels to buy them to stay open, but even if I had the money I don't think I'd ever actually buy one.If I spent obscene amounts of money on a firearm I'd probably go even more expensive and buy a custom bigbore double rifle.

ETA-I seem someone mentioned M60s being up to $60,000 now. That's more than my house. The last 60 I saw for sale was closer to $25,000.

Now for oddball weapons within the realm of possibility but still nearly useless, I want a Wasp injection knife. $500.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 10:32:16 AM EDT
[#2]

This right here
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 10:38:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Nope.

There is no "machine gun of my dreams".  I've shot full auto and it wasn't my bag.

Now this whole "how to see in the dark" thing might break the bank, however....
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 10:41:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Read the complaint and tell me it doesn't.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's hilarious that people actually think this lawsuit has a chance in hell

Read the complaint and tell me it doesn't.

Fantasy world. You live in it.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 12:20:49 PM EDT
[#5]
At current market prices I have no desire to own a transferable machine gun, if by some miracle Hughes is defeated I will make a few.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 12:34:01 PM EDT
[#6]
I wouldn't sacrifice anything that impacted my wife and kids. A rare opportunity presented itself, and I elected to purchase a gun instead of a motorcycle or sports car.

I'd have used either of the latter purchases more than 4 times in two years.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 12:42:32 PM EDT
[#7]
please keep it in the existing thread
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top