User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 1:26:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If it's not a .32 and he doesn't have a straight razor in his shoe, I give no fucks.
View Quote
LOL, I get that reference

I'm old
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 1:29:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I had a childhood friend killed by a 25.
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 1:33:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Before anyone quotes that Cooper nonsense about .25s, it can kill you and has killed many people.

I know of a police officer that was basically assassinated by a dirtbag (wanted for rape of a 3yo girl) with a .25.
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 1:43:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Before anyone quotes that Cooper nonsense about .25s, it can kill you and has killed many people.

I know of a police officer that was basically assassinated by a dirtbag (wanted for rape of a 3yo girl) with a .25.
View Quote
A touch too late x 3.
Yes I joke about the .25, but any gun I see pointed at me is a lethal threat I take seriously.
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 2:10:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Totally wrong. A .25 has way more power than a .22.
View Quote
Not according to ballistics by the inch

From a 2" barrel it looks like most .22LR loads are about equal to the .25acp offerings and many quickly outpace .25acp with added barrel length.
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 2:19:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

http://www.ballisticsbytheinch.com/mepngs/25auto.png

http://www.ballisticsbytheinch.com/2011graphs+/22ME.png

From a 2" barrel it looks like most .22LR loads are about equal to the .25acp offerings and many quickly outpace .25acp with added barrel length.
View Quote
Funny how they didn’t test any of the hotter .25 loads.
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 4:16:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Funny thing is he is in school and becoming a psychologist.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well considering the individual whom the OP describes seems unstable

Yep I would be nervous
Funny thing is he is in school and becoming a psychologist.
Psychology is the study of the Id by the odd.
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 4:28:55 PM EDT
[#8]
A guy who pulls a .25 on me is getting shot just as fast as a guy who puts a 9mm, .40, .45, ect on me.

A gun is a gun and if he's pulling his, I'm pulling mine.
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 4:48:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
A guy who pulls a .25 on me is getting shot just as fast as a guy who puts a 9mm, .40, .45, ect on me.

A gun is a gun and if he's pulling his, I'm pulling mine.
View Quote
Dam dude!

"You skin that smoke wagon and we'll see what happens! (...) I'm gettin' tired of all your gas, now jerk that pistol and go to work!"
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 8:10:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.ballisticsbytheinch.com/mepngs/25auto.png

http://www.ballisticsbytheinch.com/2011graphs+/22ME.png

What loads in particular?
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 8:12:27 PM EDT
[#11]
It’ll still kill you
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 8:30:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
If anyone knows the effectiveness of .25, it's this dude.  Guy went through several pistols because he wore them out firing so many rounds...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
If anyone knows the effectiveness of .25, it's this dude.  Guy went through several pistols because he wore them out firing so many rounds...
Blokhin initially decided on an ambitious quota of 300 executions per night; and engineered an efficient system in which the prisoners were individually led
to a small antechamber—which had been painted red and was known as the "Leninist room"—for a brief and cursory positive identification, before being
handcuffed and led into the execution room next door.

The room was specially designed with padded walls for soundproofing, a sloping concrete floor with a drain and hose, and a log wall for the prisoners to
stand against. Blokhin would stand waiting behind the door in his executioner garb: a leather butcher's apron, leather hat, and shoulder-length leather gloves.
Then, without a hearing, the reading of a sentence or any other formalities, each prisoner was brought in and restrained by guards while Blokhin shot him
once in the base of the skull with a German Walther Model 2 .25 ACP pistol.

He had brought a briefcase full of his own Walther pistols, since he did not trust the reliability of the standard-issue Soviet TT-30 for the frequent, heavy use he
intended. The use of a German pocket pistol, which was commonly carried by German police and intelligence agents, also provided plausible deniability of the
executions if the bodies were discovered later.
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 8:34:34 PM EDT
[#13]
I was born with the correct number of holes in my body and I intend to stay that way.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top