Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 6:01:26 AM EDT
[#1]
While we're at yahoopersonals, just for hahas, I put in MA and shooting, and got this, a 45 yr.old divorcee from Agawam, Massachusetts who is into, among other things, shooting....

[url]http://personals.yahoo.com/display?ct_hft=preview&detailnp=1&noedit=1&search=1&tot=19&cc=personals&cr=&advs=2&twoway=0&ct_p=&gur=&position=8&id=personals-1016734836-600292&b=1[/url]

"I am very honest, active, fun-loving, sexy, passionate, sensuous,flexible,cuddly, energetic adventurous, mature, passionate, romantic, compassionate, well-balanced, playful, appreciative, forgiving, warm, sincere, non-smoking, straight-shooting, loyal and patient. I am 5 feet 7 inches tall and average weight. Auburn hair, blue eyes. I love music and dancing..and I am good at it. Love the coast, Cape Cod especially at night and hope to live there some day. Dining out or a quiet romantic night in, movies, thunder storms, boating. I enjoy bike riding, swimming, picnics, [b]target shooting[/b], Nascar Winston Cup racing, (Go DJ!) photography, and football with my son..GO GIANTS!! I miss the close physical intimacy of having someone special in my life. There is not much I won't try. I find fun in most all I do!"  

[img]http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/d7a40431/bc/Yahoo!+Photo+Album/Debi2---1.jpg?BCi1DH.ATrpaCg1z[/img]

Edited to add: I find her interesting, but I'm already married.
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 6:04:54 AM EDT
[#2]
I have the same perception of B#1 as Zaphod. Prime DUmbo member. She has seen the light and it is so much better than dear and dull ole US of A. Daddy probably ran out of funds so she had to move back here from France. She deinitely has a French 'tude. So much better than the average American and how boring you Americans are.
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 9:16:40 AM EDT
[#3]
I'd hit it. Just wouldn't talk politics.
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 9:57:33 AM EDT
[#4]
I think that Cancer is her horoscope sign. Not that she has Cancer. because if you look at other Yahoo personals it gives their "sign".
This girl's sign should read" I'm A dumb-ass France loving little pinko!"
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 10:16:34 AM EDT
[#5]
[img]http://www.uglypeople.com/uglygender/section.images/up-gender-00027.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 11:37:58 AM EDT
[#6]
when i do blood work  with a patient with hiv,aids or the like i ussually triple glove to prevent needle sticks from penetrating if an accident happens.with a biatch like this  i would wear the whole damn box of condoms  and use a dildo[sex][shock][puke]
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 6:08:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I'd hit it. Just wouldn't talk politics.
View Quote

same here.
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 6:18:02 PM EDT
[#8]
"malls sometimes scare me."

LOL! commie bitch need some PRO-ZAK [:D]
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 6:21:17 PM EDT
[#9]
1)  I know why she has to put an add in Yahoo for a date.  Just by reading posts on this board, any breathing female can hook up.  They will even tell her what she wants to hear...until they are done
2)  I wonder if someone with a Yahoo account could get some conversation going and post it?
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 6:55:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Sounds like she needs to be donkey-punched while being grudge-f%cked.
View Quote

That is too damn funny! Jesus man, don't hold back...how do you really feel?!?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top