BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 5:36:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Heineken.

Jim Beam is a good substitute if you don't have Jack for a Jack and Coke.  I wanted one in Jamaica and they had Jim Beam but no Jack.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 5:40:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 7:01:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Bacardi 151 by the juice tumbler full.  I had about 1 1/2 glasses and lost about two pounds of chicken wings on somebody's front door.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 7:03:18 PM EDT
[#4]
HRD
Hood Rivers Distillery
Hood Rat Drink
Cheap Ass Vodka
but ive been reformed, lifes too short for cheap clothes, cheap cigars
and cheap licquor
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 7:08:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Moonshine, the real thing.  It burned all the way down and was horrible.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 7:11:36 PM EDT
[#6]
chugging everclear. took everything i had not to throw up. sober to fucked up in 10 minutes.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 7:13:03 PM EDT
[#7]
A shot called "liquid asphalt". It's got black licorice flavored alcohol and a couple of other ingredients.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 7:14:53 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 7:16:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Boones Farm

NightTrain

And of course Mad Dog...

Link Posted: 7/19/2008 7:18:20 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Mad Dog 20/20  

I get the dry heaves if I even catch a whiff of the stuff now.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 7:18:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Purple Passion - grape Kool Aide and grain alcohol.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 7:19:47 PM EDT
[#12]
the worst for me is black velvet... my cousin got a bottle from his grandma's cupboard when we were younger.  to this day if i even think about it i can feel that shit coming back up.  it is just wrong
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 7:20:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Oh, we drank all kinds of fucked up things.

Firewater

"borrowed" Souther Comfort

64oz jugs of Haffenreffer Private Stock Malt liquor (Green Lightning)

Keystone tallboys

Busch Lite

Link Posted: 7/19/2008 7:21:33 PM EDT
[#14]
OK - at 52 years old, I'm not going to include any of the cheap crap I drank as a youth...
I'll just say that even though I've tried, I have never acquired a taste for Scotch or Rum - no matter the quality, I just don't like it (trust me I've had some very expensive Scotch ).
I can stomach almost anything else - just not Scotch or Rum.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 7:25:17 PM EDT
[#15]
This:

From Bumwine.com

Cisco
18% alc. by vol.

Cisco is bottled by the nation's second largest wine company, Canandaigua Wine Co., in Canandaigua, NY and Naples, NY - the same company as Wild Irish Rose.

Known as "liquid crack," for its reputation for wreaking more mental havoc than the cheapest tequila.  Something in this syrupy hooch seems to have a synapse-blasting effect not unlike low-grade cocaine.  The label insists that the ingredients are merely "citrus wine & grape wine with artificial flavor & artificial color," but anyone who has tried it knows better.  Tales of Cisco-induced semi-psychotic fits are common.  Often, people on a Cisco binge end up curled into a fetal ball, shuddering and muttering paranoid rants.  Nudity and violence may well be involved too.  Everyone who drinks this feels great at first, and claims, "It's not bad at all, I like it."  But, you really do not want to mess around with this one, because they all sing a different tune a few minutes later.  And by tune, I mean the psychotic ramblings of a raging naked bum.

In 1991, Cisco's tendency to cause a temporary form of inebriated insanity led the Federal Trade Commission to require its bottlers to print a warning on the label (above right).  The FTC also forced them to drop their marketing slogan, "Takes You by Surprise," even though it was entirely accurate.  Read the FTC's full investigation on their own web page at this link.  Since those days, Cisco is harder to find outside the slums, although the FTC's demonizing of the drink only bolstered its reputation for getting people trashed.  Anyone who overlooks the warning and confuses this with a casual wine cooler is going to get more than they bargained for.  Cisco will make a new man out of you.  And he wants some too.

Our research shows that Cisco is actually the second best tasting of the five great bum wines, especially if you're having one of those hankerings for cheap Vodka, Jello and Robitussin.  We must also note that Cisco is the best of all 5 bum wines at putting the darkest and puffiest bags under your eyes.  The nuclear-tinted color of "Cisco RED" is reminiscent of diesel fuel.  Most Cisco flavors are named by the fruit flavor that they are trying to emulate, but the one picture is simply called "RED."  This chemical disaster will get your head spinning in no time.  A test subject reports, "Strawberry Cisco has a bouquet similar to that of Frankenberry cereal fermented in wine cooler with added sprinkle of brandy for presentation."  The sticky, sickingly sweet taste with a hint of antifreeze really comes through in the repellant taste of Cisco.  Avaliable in various flavors, 375 mL and 750mL sizes.  Down a whole 750 mL and you had better be ready to clear your calendar as you suffer through Cisco's legendary 2 day hangover.

Link Posted: 7/19/2008 7:27:17 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Purple Passion - grape Kool Aide and grain alcohol.

I bought a 2L of that stuff in Missouri, put out by Everclear......tasted like Grape Nehi.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 7:27:44 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Moonshine, the real thing.  It burned all the way down and was horrible.

Yep, I was camping in Arkansas (Near Jasper) with some friends when a couple of locals who were related to one of my friends showed up with some moonshine.  It was even in mason jars.  One of the jars of shine was clear and the other was a little cloudy.  The clear shine was harsh but OK, the cloudy stuff was like drinking lacquer thinner.  I drank the beer I brought with me the rest of the night!
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 7:28:33 PM EDT
[#18]
Southern Comfort
Boone's Farm

Makes me nauseated just thinking about the tastes.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 7:32:10 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
This:

i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee134/justsayin357/cisco_flavors.jpg
From Bumwine.com

Cisco
18% alc. by vol.

Cisco is bottled by the nation's second largest wine company, Canandaigua Wine Co., in Canandaigua, NY and Naples, NY - the same company as Wild Irish Rose.

Known as "liquid crack," for its reputation for wreaking more mental havoc than the cheapest tequila.  Something in this syrupy hooch seems to have a synapse-blasting effect not unlike low-grade cocaine.  The label insists that the ingredients are merely "citrus wine & grape wine with artificial flavor & artificial color," but anyone who has tried it knows better.  Tales of Cisco-induced semi-psychotic fits are common.  Often, people on a Cisco binge end up curled into a fetal ball, shuddering and muttering paranoid rants.  Nudity and violence may well be involved too.  Everyone who drinks this feels great at first, and claims, "It's not bad at all, I like it."  But, you really do not want to mess around with this one, because they all sing a different tune a few minutes later.  And by tune, I mean the psychotic ramblings of a raging naked bum.

In 1991, Cisco's tendency to cause a temporary form of inebriated insanity led the Federal Trade Commission to require its bottlers to print a warning on the label (above right).  The FTC also forced them to drop their marketing slogan, "Takes You by Surprise," even though it was entirely accurate.  Read the FTC's full investigation on their own web page at this link.  Since those days, Cisco is harder to find outside the slums, although the FTC's demonizing of the drink only bolstered its reputation for getting people trashed.  Anyone who overlooks the warning and confuses this with a casual wine cooler is going to get more than they bargained for.  Cisco will make a new man out of you.  And he wants some too.

Our research shows that Cisco is actually the second best tasting of the five great bum wines, especially if you're having one of those hankerings for cheap Vodka, Jello and Robitussin.  We must also note that Cisco is the best of all 5 bum wines at putting the darkest and puffiest bags under your eyes.  The nuclear-tinted color of "Cisco RED" is reminiscent of diesel fuel.  Most Cisco flavors are named by the fruit flavor that they are trying to emulate, but the one picture is simply called "RED."  This chemical disaster will get your head spinning in no time.  A test subject reports, "Strawberry Cisco has a bouquet similar to that of Frankenberry cereal fermented in wine cooler with added sprinkle of brandy for presentation."  The sticky, sickingly sweet taste with a hint of antifreeze really comes through in the repellant taste of Cisco.  Avaliable in various flavors, 375 mL and 750mL sizes.  Down a whole 750 mL and you had better be ready to clear your calendar as you suffer through Cisco's legendary 2 day hangover.

I gotta try some of that
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 7:35:04 PM EDT
[#20]
12 or so shots of Jagermeister/Barenjager mixed  while watching Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.   I think I drank something else at some point, but I can't really remember.

I wasn't right for 3-4 days.  
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 7:36:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Irish car bombs....
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 7:43:30 PM EDT
[#22]
NONE of you guys have ever had a cement mixer or a garbage dump?

Cement mixer.... One shot lime  juice, one shot Baileys, GREAT for people new to drinking.....

You tell them to put the shot of Lime juice in their mouth, then put the Baileys in their mouth and shake their head side to side.... It instantly turns to cottage cheese in your mouth....   The trick is to swallow the lime juice and not tell  them so it turn into cottage cheese in their mouth and you just get a shot of lime juice followed by baileys.......

Bar I used to work at the owner would let anyone who did a garbage dump drink all night free......

What is a garbage dump you ask.......?

He would drain all of the bar mats into a glass.....  

Saw a guy actually do one once......
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 7:44:05 PM EDT
[#23]
Tequila and coke
Tooth Sheaf (sp?) beer

ETA: I forgot moonshine. Saw the other post and remembered the hard taste and the intense headache from the hangover.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 7:44:25 PM EDT
[#24]
Mushroom Tea.......then proceeded to eat all of the waterlogged mushrooms in the bottom of the pot......

That was a long night.....

And it was a long time ago......
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 7:44:40 PM EDT
[#25]
151 Shots while in a hot tub. One of only two bouts with alcohol poisoning.

I once drank moonshine with an old buddy of my Dad's in the Ozarks. Fabulous stuff.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 7:45:00 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Southern Comfort
Boone's Farm

Makes me nauseated just thinking about the tastes.

I am telling Boone's is some sick shit...Oh my tummy hurts...

Another thing I can't drink is Peach Shnapps...Oh my dear Jesus...I can't even eat peaches...The smell...

Ok I can't talk about this anymore...
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 7:50:27 PM EDT
[#27]
Aftershock  I loved the stuff for about 1 week, first drink I had about a half cup, didnt remember coming home that night.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 7:51:24 PM EDT
[#28]
Had a couple of rough nights with Jose so I avoid that stuff like the plague now...can't even smell that nasty ass paint thinner without heaving.

someone got me the 3 wise men shot on my 21st bday...Jack, Jim, and Jose...
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 8:01:10 PM EDT
[#29]
Baijiu
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 8:38:41 PM EDT
[#30]
It was either:

- A quintuple shot of Jack Daniels (drinking contest with a NGuardsman I had to win)

- Taiwanese rice wine (cooking wine), when I had hit rock bottom a couple years ago.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 9:03:13 PM EDT
[#31]
crown royal
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 9:05:04 PM EDT
[#32]
Night Train

Peppermint Schnapps

Had a bad experience with Rum, so it's out.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 9:11:24 PM EDT
[#33]
"Hombre".

50 cents a pint and made from the 4th pressing of the grape skins and pits.

Drank it when I was a kid because I didn't know any better and 50 cents wasn't all that easy to come by.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 9:13:18 PM EDT
[#34]
I hear you kan KeeeLLLLL some gerfectly pood sprite with kentuky delux
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 10:33:09 PM EDT
[#35]
I read your topic header and immediately thought EVERCLEAR....
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top