Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 12:20:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Burned shit in the Army. That was pretty bad. Some really dead bodies were worse. Friend of mine had a big old cat named Bear. That cat's farts were the worst.
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 12:25:00 PM EDT
[#2]
"Damn, all this good stuff and me without my spoon..."

Jeffery Dahmer

Link Posted: 8/10/2001 12:26:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Mogadishu.
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 12:29:43 PM EDT
[#4]
How about the earthquake in the PI that was a 7.1. We were aprox 25 miles from the epicenter and it was 120F in the shade with 80-90% humidity.

After the earthquake a village elder came to our camp asking for help. Seems his village was back in a vally with a shale like overhang. The vast majority of the village was burried under tons of loose shale and dirt.

After digging for 2 days we really started to smell the bodies, both animal and human.

We managed to retrieve over 10 amimals bloated, rotting and falling apart. These were just chucked into a big pile as we wanted to recover the human remains.

After diffing for 3 more days all the human remains were recovered.

The next day the villagers dumped diesel on the rotting animal carcass and lit the fire, it burned for almost 2 days [xx(][xx(]
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 12:34:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Okay the gloves are off..........

An incinerator that burned medical waste.  This includes body parts, and any other nasty you can think of that they can't legally put in a landfill. [puke]

The cops would stop in and toss bags of cocaine and various other contraband in the fire too.
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 1:04:03 PM EDT
[#6]
The absolute worst smell is a dead carpet anemone.  I've had reef tanks for quite some time, and if one dies in your tank you better get it out quick.  If it starts decomposing before you do, your neigbors will call the cops about a suspicious odor.  This is worse than a dead body, and the things are only about the size of a volleyball at most.
Although medcop's depiction may be the winner.
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 1:30:18 PM EDT
[#7]
My dad had hog farm when I was young, that did not smell bad.  Next door was a chicken farm.  Oh my, that was fowl on a hot day with a light breeze.  My uncle raised chickens, but his coop was nothing like that chicken farm.  The worst part was that there was no escape.  If the wind was going your direction, you just had to suffer.

I don't remember what I had for dinner, but one time I farted while in the shower.  I had to get out just to breath.  It must have been something I ate or drank, because I hardly ever have gas.
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 2:03:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 2:07:26 PM EDT
[#9]
[center][b]Roadkill Cafe

Grundsau au Fresco[/b]
(thats really groundhogs with maggots and why I can't even esse a fresh one...)
[puke][/center]
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 2:35:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Man! Just thinking about this brings tears to my eyes.

Thought I would wait for someone to break this ice but here goes...

When I got out of the service I was going to college at the local JC.

I was a little older than most of the students and had been around the world.  Most of the chicks thought I was pretty hot cah cah.

One girl in particular was just wanting my ass and she was hot.

Not just hot, she has [b][red][size=6]HOT[/size=6][/red][/b].

Well I finally asked her to stop over to where I worked one Friday night. I was an ambulance driver (we used to call ourselves EMTs) but the place was also a funeral home.

She showed up and we had a couple of beers and we were all alone and around midnight we started getting in on a little.  I was just so taken by this gals looks and with some of my own expectations I decided that, well with looks that that she just had to taste delicious.

Well I got my flippers and life jacket on and I'm about ready to take the high dive when.....[b][green][size=6]OH  MY  F*&k%NG G)D[/size=6][/green][/b].

I'll never forget that smell.  

I lost my wood and was celebant for a week after.
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 2:38:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Ther worst stench I have smelled was burning humsn flesh.  Once you smell it, you'll never forget it.
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 3:22:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 5:36:01 PM EDT
[#13]
I think they refer to that as "Skank Wings"...

(The most difficult to get...!)
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top