Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:37:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I'm genetically predisposed to fuck you up and take your steak when I see your fat ass eating it...I don't. Know why? It's because I posess restraint.

You win the thread, sir.  Well-played.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:38:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, uh no.

I love my wife and will pass on shitting on her and bringing home a disease to her.

OP, this line of thinking will go away once you grow up.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:38:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Stop dreaming of the tropical island and get back to the salt mines.

This thread reminds me of a quote I heard here a while back.

"My hormones tell me to go fuck everything I find
Your hormones tell you to be a raving bitch once a month
If you expect me to control my hormones , I expect you to control yours."
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:40:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sounds to me like you want to get into swinging but she doesn't. Sorry to hear that she's not onboard with the idea of an open marriage.

No, I'm not open to swinging. This is about me getting some on the side, not my wife. That would just be wrong.

for ever piece you get, she'll get three.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:40:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sounds to me like you want to get into swinging but she doesn't. Sorry to hear that she's not onboard with the idea of an open marriage.

No, I'm not open to swinging. This is about me getting some on the side, not my wife. That would just be wrong.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:41:05 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't know. She's been sending me a lot of interesting text messages. Also, that thing you do with her feet? She hates that.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:42:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Why?  Women are biologically programmed to be attracted to Alpha types sexually, but want long term marriage relationships with softer Beta types.  Alpha types do not make good long term partners...  Since she married you, you know which type she thinks you are, atleast subconciously...

Biologically, her urge is to have you home guarding the nest while she goes out and hooks up with a hunkier bad boy

Damn. I should have known it. How could I have been so blind? Maybe I should have been suspicious when she didn't come home from last night's "girls night out" until 7:30 this morning. Holy shit. I'm calling my lawyer.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:42:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:53:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

The mind simply boggles at the stupidity of that statement. Why oughtn't your wife be able to "get a little on the side" as well? Feel a bit insecure? Afraid she'll find someone she likes better than you? Or is she just supposed to be a sperm receptacle and maid? If you're pissing and moaning that your wife isn't good with your philandering, why would you expect her to feel any differently? Maybe you should have considered the whole "monogamy" thing in respect to marriage prior to getting hitched.

As for your "sewing" your seed far and wide, I take it you have no intention of taking care of any "seeds" that sprout? Admit it, you're not positing that you're genetically wired to try and nail anything that moves, you're just wanting to get some ass on the side-who knows why. Maybe your wife is nagging, never in the mood, exceeds the GMVWR of non-commercial transport, or maybe she's just a bad lay. But that doesn't give you carte blanche to sneak around behind her back. She probably has objections to your gaseous emanations, lack of couth, disrespect, hypocrisy or personal hygiene. No matter. You'll end up blaming her when the divorce comes after she catches you cheating-or catches on that you don't even have the respect for her to say that what's OK for you is OK for her.

Yep, you're all class.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:56:14 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't know. She's been sending me a lot of interesting text messages. Also, that thing you do with her feet? She hates that.  

I have yet to meet a woman who doesn't like a good foot massage now and then.

...and by massage, I don't mean anything involving your pecker.

Don't be tellin' me about foot massages. I am the foot fuckin' MASTER!

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:59:55 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

The urge to sew our seeds as widely as possible is genetically inherent in all men. This is how we evolved over thousands of years. We are "hard wired" for promiscuity. (Much like women are hard wired to buy shoes.) Marriage and monogamy are relatively new social constructs. I can understand the need and desire for long-term relationships and pair bonding in order to raise children, but only having sex with one woman for the rest of your adult life?...Ouch!

I think it is a perfectly reasonable expectation for men to be able to get some "on the side". Unfortunately, I can't get my wife to buy into it. Am I just a caveman? Men in Western society were far less pussy whooped in previous generations. Seriously guys, how did we allow this to happen? OK, I gotta go before my wife reads what I am writiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Nice troll attempt, 6/10 for the unfinished word.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 12:00:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Would you give a guy a foot massage?
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 12:02:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am so fucking sick of rubbing feet and cuddling I am going to.....well.....I'm not going to take the fucking garbage out THAT's how I'm going to handle it.

She don't know who's she's fucking with
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 12:04:34 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
No.

One thing I love that my wife said and even tells other women, is that women should have sex with their husbands even if they are not really feeling in the mood because men need it, and you can't expect to withhold sex from a guy without him thinking about straying. But it is still bad on a mans part to stray. An oath is an oath.

She knows I never want to stray. But if she does not keep me happy, it would be more likely. So she keeps me happy.

sounds like a smart woman.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 12:06:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
The urge to sew our seeds as widely as possible is genetically inherent in all men. This is how we evolved over thousands of years. We are "hard wired" for promiscuity. (Much like women are hard wired to buy shoes.) Marriage and monogamy are relatively new social constructs. I can understand the need and desire for long-term relationships and pair bonding in order to raise children, but only having sex with one woman for the rest of your adult life?...Ouch!

I think it is a perfectly reasonable expectation for men to be able to get some "on the side". Unfortunately, I can't get my wife to buy into it. Am I just a caveman? Men in Western society were far less pussy whooped in previous generations. Seriously guys, how did we allow this to happen? OK, I gotta go before my wife reads what I am writiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Damn....I just see a whole lot of fail and immaturity in this post. When you are capable of thinking at a higher level then a 8 year old, re-read your post, and apologize to your wife.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 12:06:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bit of a double standard there
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 12:06:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am so fucking sick of rubbing feet and cuddling I am going to.....well.....I'm not going to take the fucking garbage out THAT's how I'm going to handle it.

and by massage, I don't mean anything involving your pecker.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 12:09:00 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 12:11:00 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Eh, I'm getting to that age where sometimes I'd rather take a good shit or have a good cup of coffee or go shooting over banging the Mrs.

Getting older is pretty cool.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 12:11:25 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow...you are real! I always see XCR post, and always see the tag line "wife of Compass", but i have never seen you post until now. Maybe Santa is real also.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 12:11:52 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

We don't want to hear about your skill at foot fuckin'

Ahhh, the good old days.....before my lumbar was ruined
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 12:12:01 PM EDT
[#22]
OP got caught cheating again...
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 12:14:39 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He be trollin'
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 12:15:05 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The mind simply boggles at the stupidity of that statement. Why oughtn't your wife be able to "get a little on the side" as well? Feel a bit insecure? Afraid she'll find someone she likes better than you? Or is she just supposed to be a sperm receptacle and maid? If you're pissing and moaning that your wife isn't good with your philandering, why would you expect her to feel any differently? Maybe you should have considered the whole "monogamy" thing in respect to marriage prior to getting hitched.

As for your "sewing" your seed far and wide, I take it you have no intention of taking care of any "seeds" that sprout? Admit it, you're not positing that you're genetically wired to try and nail anything that moves, you're just wanting to get some ass on the side-who knows why. Maybe your wife is nagging, never in the mood, exceeds the GMVWR of non-commercial transport, or maybe she's just a bad lay. But that doesn't give you carte blanche to sneak around behind her back. She probably has objections to your gaseous emanations, lack of couth, disrespect, hypocrisy or personal hygiene. No matter. You'll end up blaming her when the divorce comes after she catches you cheating-or catches on that you don't even have the respect for her to say that what's OK for you is OK for her.

Yep, you're all class.

Excellent post sir, but i think his reading and comprehension level might match his level of class.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 12:17:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't be tellin' me about foot massages. I'm the foot fuckin' master.

I got my technique down and everything, I don't be ticklin' or nothin'.

ETA: goddamnit, you guys are fast today
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 12:17:22 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Eh, I'm getting to that age where sometimes I'd rather take a good shit or have a good cup of coffee or go shooting over banging the Mrs.

Mr happy is not so happy any more huh?  

I keed, i keed. It is nice, at times, to just watch life go by.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 12:18:36 PM EDT
[#27]
Methinks there's some daddy issues with the OP. That's kind of fucking gay.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 12:18:56 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh it works great. Just not at constant attention like it was 20 years ago.

It's nice not to need shit.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 12:19:00 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Your first mistake was ever saying anything like this out loud to anyone, especially a woman, and that goes double for "your" woman.

In previous generations, men may have had a mistress but they sure as hell didn't flaunt the fact in front of their wives or, for that matter, in public at all.

Have you seen the movie Dirty Rotten Scoundrels?  Steve Martin's whining about being caught with another woman to a Frenchman, looking for a sympathetic ear.  The Frenchman understands - having a mistress is very French, after all - but he also understands that getting caught is very American.

OPSEC, you lack it.

That said, I'm married nearly 18 years and am perfectly happy with my monogamous sex life.  Perhaps the solution to your problem is not what you think.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 12:22:07 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nice troll attempt, 6/10 for the unfinished word.

Yep, pure troll.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 12:25:25 PM EDT
[#31]
Obvious troll is obvious.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 12:34:38 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Why?  Women are biologically programmed to be attracted to Alpha types sexually, but want long term marriage relationships with softer Beta types.  Alpha types do not make good long term partners...  Since she married you, you know which type she thinks you are, atleast subconciously...

Biologically, her urge is to have you home guarding the nest while she goes out and hooks up with a hunkier bad boy

Fuck, she probably already has, I mean she probably right now is coming home after a fresh fuck session with her "gym buddy" She still loves you though man, its just what is programmed into her. She wants that big manly cock inside of her.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 12:50:01 PM EDT
[#33]
You know what I call people like the OP?
Clients.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 12:51:57 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
You know what I call people like the OP?

Clients.

Zing!
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 12:53:09 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

I'm genetically predisposed to fuck you up and take your steak when I see your fat ass eating it...I don't. Know why? It's because I posess restraint.

outstanding!

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 12:58:43 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow...you are real! I always see XCR post, and always see the tag line "wife of Compass", but i have never seen you post until now. Maybe Santa is real also.

Yes, I do exist. I try not to venture into GD that often.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 12:59:50 PM EDT
[#37]
Just don't get married.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 1:13:35 PM EDT
[#38]
If you love your wife, don't fuck someone who isn't your wife
If you don't love your wife...divorce her and move on
If you decide to cheat on her, right before you stick it in picture her getting pounded by some other dude..see how you feel

hell it ain't rocket surgery...it's being a man
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 1:25:50 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

For Heaven's Sake......Don't procreate.......

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 1:28:29 PM EDT
[#40]
What separates us from animals is controlling our instinct.......not everyone can do that.

ETA: Having said that this thread is an obvious troll. Did you have fun?

GM
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 1:37:01 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just wondring how old are you? I'm 52 and still hornie as hell!
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 1:39:50 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Need pics of steak.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 1:40:48 PM EDT
[#43]
I thought Christmas break ended???????

Go do your homework!
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 1:40:52 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
If you love your wife, don't fuck someone who isn't your wife
If you don't love your wife...divorce her and move on
If you decide to cheat on her, right before you stick it in picture her getting pounded by some other dude..see how you feel

hell it ain't rocket surgery...it's being a man

The wife had better be putting out daily if she expects monogamy.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 1:43:55 PM EDT
[#45]
We are also programmed to kill and take what we want.  Do you do this?  Or are you one of those pussies who earns money and then only buys things they can afford.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 1:47:51 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Wait a few weeks

OP's new thread: Bitch of a Wife is divorcing me and taking everything with her bloodsucking lawyers

Hey...dont hate the lawyers.  We're just genetically predisposed to sucking your bank account dry.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 1:48:10 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Maybe you can ease her into the idea by talking her into letting another guy into the relationship? You know tag team your wife or you be the cuckold. Right? A guy's got a right to "sew" his seeds. Why should your wife be off limits? Help a brother out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi7gwX7rjOw

I'll just leave this here.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 1:51:31 PM EDT
[#48]
Jeezus, go download some porn and jerk it.

Or, you could giver her half your shit, and get on with your swinging bachelor self.  
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 1:52:06 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Maybe you can ease her into the idea by talking her into letting another guy into the relationship? You know tag team your wife or you be the cuckold. Right? A guy's got a right to "sew" his seeds. Why should your wife be off limits? Help a brother out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi7gwX7rjOw

I'll just leave this here.

http://jokepoet.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/paper-plate.jpg

Oh no you didn't
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 1:52:40 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just wondring how old are you? I'm 52 and still hornie as hell!

Not that there's anything wrong with it . . .
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top