Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 12/6/2023 3:45:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
roar of fully automatic weapons hasn’t been often heard on America’s streets since Congress largely outlawed them in 1934.
View Quote

So the author is saying it was COMMON for people to USE this type of device historically?
Link Posted: 12/6/2023 3:45:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I shot a legit Glock machine pistol at one of those machine gun rental outfits. I didn't much care for it. Horribly inaccurate for me as it pulled off center really badly. Other than being a waste of expensive bullets, I can't see the need for one on a Glock. Tommy guns and full-auto AR-15s, yeah, that I can see. (Loved shooting the Thompson. Literally shot the center out of the target like those carnival air rifle games. Guy from the place mentioned "Well, that's definitely your gun there.")
View Quote

Needs forward grip or  sbr style chassis
Link Posted: 12/6/2023 3:46:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Wait, what? Did they actually get the rate of fire right in an article? A 33rd mag in a Glock 18 last around 1.5s.

66 rounds in 1.5s if you dual wield 2 Glock 18s!
Link Posted: 12/6/2023 3:46:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Congress outlawed them in 1934, but they never went away or were in true ‘decreased’ capacity.  

And, with the flooding of the inner cities, would, at this point, it be ‘common usage’, as in Bruen?
Link Posted: 12/6/2023 3:48:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Where do I get one?
View Quote

What, a GiggleSwitch?
Link Posted: 12/6/2023 3:52:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

?   Just download the stl and print it.  

Or order one from a Chinese supplier that isn’t on the ATF’s naughty list.  

View Quote

Fucking Chicom businesses selling this stuff have offices in the US, but fucking BATFE won't raid them.
Link Posted: 12/6/2023 3:56:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I shot a legit Glock machine pistol at one of those machine gun rental outfits. I didn't much care for it. Horribly inaccurate for me as it pulled off center really badly. Other than being a waste of expensive bullets, I can't see the need for one on a Glock. Tommy guns and full-auto AR-15s, yeah, that I can see. (Loved shooting the Thompson. Literally shot the center out of the target like those carnival air rifle games. Guy from the place mentioned "Well, that's definitely your gun there.")
View Quote

They were designed for counter-assault/ counter-ambush for bodyguard types where initial volume of fire can make the difference between life and death and concealment is an issue.
Link Posted: 12/6/2023 3:58:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
So, what happened to the owners of the confiscated illegal weapons? How many have been sent to prison per the laws on the books? Might have to pack them in like sardines, hey!
View Quote

Mostly, they get probation on state charges. It's the local cops seizing these things off the streets, not F-Troop.
Link Posted: 12/6/2023 4:01:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 12/6/2023 10:36:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
That is pretty close to how some of the conversions work. Essentially an angled metal stud is added to the backplate. It depresses the trigger bar releasing the striker when the slide closes (as long as the trigger is held rearward).

Glocks are very easy to convert.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Was waiting around for court one day not too long ago and a prosecutor was talking about a case and said that a full auto glock was taken off a suspect. He stated it wasn't an official one with the side switch and it didn't have the wish.com switch on the back.
That after testing it, it was full auto only and there was no way to shoot semi auto. Someone had shoved a thin piece of metal next to the trigger bar or some such to make it keep firing.
Sounded like he got confused with the coat hanger in the AR trick. But I don't know enough about glock switches or glocks for that matter to correct him.
That is pretty close to how some of the conversions work. Essentially an angled metal stud is added to the backplate. It depresses the trigger bar releasing the striker when the slide closes (as long as the trigger is held rearward).

Glocks are very easy to convert.

Interesting. Thanks for the info.
Link Posted: 12/6/2023 11:07:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Wait until they find out what you can do with a leatherman tool and a coathanger...
View Quote

I’m really surprised the chicoms haven’t flooded the US with these like they did with Glock switches. If it was stamped out of steel they could crank them out in the hundreds of thousands with little to no effort.
Link Posted: 12/6/2023 11:10:19 PM EDT
[#12]
GTFO not since 1934. What a joke
Link Posted: 12/6/2023 11:43:50 PM EDT
[#13]
What is this S-shaped device that slides into guns that o have never heard of before?
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 12:43:49 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
What is this S-shaped device that slides into guns that o have never heard of before?
View Quote
Yankee boogle.

Most are 3d printed plastic pieces that sit around the rear lug and are depressed by the carrier when it closes. If the trigger is rearward it will depress the disconnector releasing the hammer and converting a standard AR to full auto.

Some are made from twisted metal coat hangars. Takes a couple minutes to make once you understand the shape needed.
Link Posted: 12/8/2023 12:01:26 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
You could've stopped there. That's the plan. Use black violence as an excuse to disarm white people.
View Quote

That's been a thing since at least the '80s, when you had crates of guns mysterious appear in alleyways of bad neighborhoods all over the U.S., along with poorly securely arms shipments in railyards that were allowed to be looted repeated.
Link Posted: 12/8/2023 12:11:19 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Switches are in common use. They are protected by the 2nd Amendment.
View Quote

The BATFE complaining about them being everywhere acknowledges that they are in common use.
Link Posted: 12/8/2023 12:13:27 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Where are the 3D printer programs?

Who knew that the gangbanger could be a champion of rites/liberty?  You never see BanAllTheFunEverytime go into the hood to arrest those people.  You don't see TopMen doing that either.  Got a warbonnet with eagle feathers?  SWAT Raid (but that's not mentioned in the article)

Geronimo War Bonnet
View Quote

3D printer programs? What? You just go download the STL from Odysee or Thingiverse and then slice it in Cura and print it on your printer
Link Posted: 12/8/2023 12:15:23 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Wait until they find out what you can do with a leatherman tool and a coathanger...
View Quote

Or a 1/8" drill bit
Link Posted: 12/8/2023 12:16:26 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Its real name is Swift Link. Not to be confused with a Lightning Link. The Swift is basically a piece of metal that hooks under the rear takedown lug and has a little peak that the BCG hits and pushes down in to the trigger pocket. But then the kids figured out how to print them and started calling them freedom coat hangers and yankee boogles and all sorts of funky stuff. They do need a M16 cut BCG not a lighter semi carrier
Link Posted: 12/8/2023 12:17:37 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Or a 1/8" drill bit
View Quote

But then you would need an actual auto sear and M16 trigger pack. A yankee boogle/swift link uses a semi trigger
Link Posted: 12/8/2023 12:22:51 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Switches and new inexpensive machine guns are illegal, but criminals break the law, in most cases with the people that have these illegal devices and illegal machine guns it is illegal for them to have any gun at all, yet they illegally have a gun and double illegally have an illegal device and illegal machine gun,and illegally murder people, and illegally having possession of a stolen firearm,  but instead of putting people away that break the law, instead of doing something about gang violence, about murder,  instead of putting these people in jail and keeping these people in jail, the solution is to ban guns from law abiding people, the people that don’t have illegal guns, are not felons or gang members or receive stolen guns, or murder people, banning the gun that it is already illegal for them to have, but the only people that will abide by the law are the law abiding while making the law abiding unable to defend themselves and their families against the murderous felon / gang members with illegal guns and illegal machine guns.

Fuck everybody that supports this and every agency and organization that empowers it.

Fuck them all.
View Quote

That's how I feel and couldn't have said it better ??
Link Posted: 12/8/2023 12:22:58 AM EDT
[#22]
ATF/DNC/MSM complex gearing up to ban certain types of handguns or force design changes.
Link Posted: 12/8/2023 12:23:19 AM EDT
[#23]
Just wait til my inert Glock switches hit the street and do nothing but waste atf resources.

I just wanna look cool at the range.
Link Posted: 12/8/2023 12:25:17 AM EDT
[#24]
You know what? The ATF should focus their attention on pistol braces, 80% frames and people who sell their firearms.  Probably a waste of time for.them to go after people who actually commit crimes with firearms.
Link Posted: 12/8/2023 12:26:43 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

The ones with state laws prohibiting full auto and/or suppressors.

Michigan wants me to get a permit to buy a used shotgun from a friend. China will mail a supressor & Glock switch to my house. Which one is more free market and 2A?
View Quote

China wants U.S. citizens to be brainless.pieces of shit.
Link Posted: 12/8/2023 12:27:56 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Waiting now for Glocks to become "Law Enforcement Only" in the U.S.
View Quote

I'm honestly surprised they haven't tried to outlaw Glocks
Link Posted: 12/8/2023 12:33:19 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I'm honestly surprised they haven't tried to outlaw Glocks
View Quote

There’s no legal basis. The definition of a machine gun includes firearms “readily restored” not “readily converted.” If a Glock 17 was manufactured and sold as a semi, it doesn’t matter how easily it would hypothetically be to put a switch in it. It’s not a machine gun until you DO put a switch in it. A Glock 18 which WAS a machine gun, if ever converted to Semi, would still be a machine gun because it could be RESTORED to its former machine gun ability
Link Posted: 12/8/2023 12:49:11 AM EDT
[#28]
So it's in common use.
Link Posted: 12/8/2023 1:14:28 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

There’s no legal basis. The definition of a machine gun includes firearms “readily restored” not “readily converted.” If a Glock 17 was manufactured and sold as a semi, it doesn’t matter how easily it would hypothetically be to put a switch in it. It’s not a machine gun until you DO put a switch in it. A Glock 18 which WAS a machine gun, if ever converted to Semi, would still be a machine gun because it could be RESTORED to its former machine gun ability
View Quote

Lol. Ever head of the open bolt ban?

Those were also manufactured and sold as semi only. AFT banned them anyways because they were easy to convert.

Most things are very easy to convert.
Link Posted: 12/8/2023 1:22:29 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Lol. Ever head of the open bolt ban?

Those were also manufactured and sold as semi only. AFT banned them anyways because they were easy to convert.

Most things are very easy to convert.
View Quote

Ever heard of the brace ban? What happened to that? Oh, the courts ruled the ATF had no authority to determine they were stocks. I would love to see a modern court case with open bolt guns.
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 8:41:38 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
“There is absolutely no reason or no room for our suspects to be armed like this,” Houston Police Chief Troy Finner said at a news conference.
View Quote

Why aren't the violent criminals in prison already?

Oh. Right.

Link Posted: 12/10/2023 8:54:19 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
So, what happened to the owners of the confiscated illegal weapons? How many have been sent to prison per the laws on the books? Might have to pack them in like sardines, hey!
View Quote

Not a concern ( to driven leftist cops and politicians).

Must ban and confiscate the plastic and metal objects to solve the problem
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 8:58:32 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
5400 switches seized. How many prosecutions?
View Quote

As few as possible.

This is by design.
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 9:00:12 PM EDT
[#34]
So, the author, FATF & law enforcement admit that laws don’t do anything to deter illegal activity, especially in the ghettohood rats.

I wonder why they don’t list the stats of where said giggleswitches were obtained and race breakdown….

No, actually, I don’t….

MSM reports 87% of giggleswitches confiscated by LEO are MAGA white radical right supremist raysis, because law enforcement never lies, admits wrongdoing nor pushes agendas & propaganda….much.
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 9:08:09 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Wait...you mean criminals don't follow all those gun laws they passed?  Are you trying to tell me criminals will do whatever they want?  BTW, I don't believe Democrats were ever stupid enough to believe their own bullshit.  It's about disarming the population so they can control everything a citizen does.  It was never about crime.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"Light on crime" Democrats are now scared by the monster they've created.

Wait...you mean criminals don't follow all those gun laws they passed?  Are you trying to tell me criminals will do whatever they want?  BTW, I don't believe Democrats were ever stupid enough to believe their own bullshit.  It's about disarming the population so they can control everything a citizen does.  It was never about crime.

Yet if you mention this, the shitlibs just screech "Then why have any laws?! Peepee Poopoo!"
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 9:18:06 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

As few as possible.

This is by design.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

As few as possible.

This is by design.

Silly rabbit.

You can’t have equity by prosecuting.
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 9:23:34 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Having shot a legit G18 I agree. Might be useful in a micro roni setup but a full auto pistol is pretty retarded.
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 9:42:01 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Its real name is Swift Link. Not to be confused with a Lightning Link. The Swift is basically a piece of metal that hooks under the rear takedown lug and has a little peak that the BCG hits and pushes down in to the trigger pocket. But then the kids figured out how to print them and started calling them freedom coat hangers and yankee boogles and all sorts of funky stuff. They do need a M16 cut BCG not a lighter semi carrier
View Quote

And a heavy buffer....
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 9:43:03 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Switches and new inexpensive machine guns are illegal, but criminals break the law, in most cases with the people that have these illegal devices and illegal machine guns it is illegal for them to have any gun at all, yet they illegally have a gun and double illegally have an illegal device and illegal machine gun,and illegally murder people, and illegally having possession of a stolen firearm,  but instead of putting people away that break the law, instead of doing something about gang violence, about murder,  instead of putting these people in jail and keeping these people in jail, the solution is to ban guns from law abiding people, the people that don’t have illegal guns, are not felons or gang members or receive stolen guns, or murder people, banning the gun that it is already illegal for them to have, but the only people that will abide by the law are the law abiding while making the law abiding unable to defend themselves and their families against the murderous felon / gang members with illegal guns and illegal machine guns.

Fuck everybody that supports this and every agency and organization that empowers it.

Fuck them all.
View Quote

Using the same convoluted liberal logic (????) We should immediately revoke all driving privileges to every safe driver that has never had a DUI because unlicensed drunks with multiple DUI's continue to drive drunk and kill and maim thousands of innocents yearly.

Same fukn shit commie logic.
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 9:44:27 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Make picture hangars?
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 9:49:30 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Having shot a legit G18 I agree. Might be useful in a micro roni setup but a full auto pistol is pretty retarded.
View Quote
With practice they are controllable.
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 9:50:30 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

China is more free market and 2A than many US states.
View Quote

Guns are completely illegal for almost everyone in China.  There are some gun clubs that can own guns, I believe, and that is pretty much it for civilian ownership.
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 9:55:02 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Yep it's always the dangerous objects they want to ban, never the dangerous people.  They love having the dangerous people around causing chaos and making news headlines.

If you went to small town America where people are hard working and law abiding and dumped a truckload of free machine guns out on the lawn in the middle of town, a year later nobody will have used one in a crime.

It's the dangerous people, not the guns.

The left would rather disarm you than address the real problem, because it's an uncomfortable problem of culture and race, and that goes against everything they have been preaching for 100 years.
View Quote

Yup
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 9:56:36 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 10:00:52 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I Wish somebody here knew.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where do I get one?
I Wish somebody here knew.
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/10/2023 10:06:35 PM EDT
[#46]
Do they make one for the Staccato asking for a friend
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 10:16:32 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 10:18:11 PM EDT
[#48]
Remember - the airplanes did 9/11 and it wasn't the Muslim hijackers...at least, this is the logic on display when guns are blamed and not the person who did the crime with it.
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 10:25:23 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Oh, I don't know.... maybe put criminals in prison for the assaults, murders and robberies for the lengthy time allotted in the penal law and don't put them out on parole in 6 months?

NYS made it their official policy to not lock anyone up, except for maybe Trump.
View Quote
No no no that would be racist and civil rights violations........and they might get shot!  Let's just focus on outlawing guns because the legal gun owners who aren't going to run switches won't shoot at us.
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 10:27:25 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I bet the glock switch would run good in a roni chassis.
View Quote

This was my first thought when these things started popping up on wish.

That would be really fun in a little micro roni chassis.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top