Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 4:48:29 PM EDT
[#1]
WTH I hit it. Facebook already sucks so whats some extra promo bullshit gonna hurt if I win (which I won't)
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 4:55:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Well, I won't hold it against you, I love all my MI stuff including two of the keymod rails pictured in the OP, but this Facebook-only promotion stuff is bullshit.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What if we don't have a Facebook account? I know I'm not the only member here without one.

Yup.  I appreciate the offer by MI but I will not get a Facebook account for only the chance to win something.

Understood.

This is our Facebook promotion, just wanted to offer it to those who do have an account.

Well, I won't hold it against you, I love all my MI stuff including two of the keymod rails pictured in the OP, but this Facebook-only promotion stuff is bullshit.

Yeah, how dare they use the largest social media site on the planet for marketing!

of
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 5:04:01 PM EDT
[#3]
I entered.

I love the folks here who used a social media site to assert their paranoid refusal to use scocial media. LOLs.
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 5:08:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Sure, I entered. I've got a Facebook account.
You know why?
So I can enter contests.
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 5:27:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I entered.

I love the folks here who used a social media site to assert their paranoid refusal to use scocial media. LOLs.
View Quote

Curiouser and curiouser.
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 5:32:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I entered.

View Quote

ARF's never caused me drama in real life, but it seems the Facebook gets the majority of people into some form of bullshit at some point. Even when they are seemingly well adjusted and using Facebook "responsibly and appropriately".

My life has enough drama without Facebook drama...
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 5:37:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I entered.

View Quote

There is a big difference between the derp here compared to the herp derp on facebook.

Mi stuff is great either way  good luck to all the entered arfcomers.
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 5:40:32 PM EDT
[#8]
IN!! and thanks for the opportunity!

Link Posted: 6/1/2015 5:44:55 PM EDT
[#9]

Link Posted: 6/1/2015 5:46:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Hit.  Fingers crossed.
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 5:47:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Thanks for the offer but no amount of free stuff is worth having all my information data logged, cataloged and sold by using a facebook account.

Best of luck tho.
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 5:49:08 PM EDT
[#12]

For one, I love your rails. For two, Your customer service is outstanding!

If you ran this promo outside of FB I would enter in a second.  From the comments here, I'm not alone.

Link Posted: 6/1/2015 5:49:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
What if we don't have a Facebook account? I know I'm not the only member here without one.

View Quote

Then you don't get to enter. Duh.
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 5:52:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Thanks for the heads up. I entered. If I win I will probably whore your product like a champ.

Looking rifle, too.

To everyone with out  FB account, you don't need to post you dont have an account. Just move along.
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 6:00:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Meh, why not.
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 6:03:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup.  I appreciate the offer by MI but I will not get a Facebook account for only the chance to win something.

Understood.

This is our Facebook promotion, just wanted to offer it to those who do have an account.

Dear Midwest Industries STOP
The computational device has alerted me of the randomized promotional distribution of one of your finely made fire arms STOP
Unfortunately it seems to require the use of the Facebooks STOP
I do not wish to have my face in a book, and thus wish to voice my displeasure over the decision to run your randomized promotional distribution in this manner STOP
Such requirements are as preposterous as the government no longer allowing me to use Hydrogen in my dirigible STOP
If you wish to do the right thing, please send said gratis fire arm to DualRectifier Esquire STOP
1138 Under A Rock Road STOP
Oldtimytown, Missouri STOP
Otherwise I will be forced to unleash further grievances on my computational device, including the use of use of CAPITALIZATION STOP

Link Posted: 6/1/2015 6:03:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Sure, I entered. I've got a Facebook account.
You know why?
So I can enter contests.
View Quote

We are all judging you now.

Link Posted: 6/1/2015 6:05:29 PM EDT
[#18]
No thanks, fuck that idiotic facebook shit aka "put your entire life on the web for everyone to see".
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 6:06:34 PM EDT
[#19]

lol, you Facebook loving sheep got it out of your system yet?

Link Posted: 6/1/2015 6:07:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
No thanks, fuck that idiotic facebook shit aka "put your entire life on the web for everyone to see".
View Quote

Yeah, put your entire life on a gun board instead!
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 6:12:22 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 6:16:19 PM EDT
[#22]
hit
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 6:21:11 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
The crying about Facebook on here is awesome.

Guess what Facebook haters? Nobody cares.
View Quote

I just don't understand why so many people are so proud of being antisocial neanderthals.

Oh well, better odds for me to win!
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 6:23:45 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 6:26:17 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

ARF's never caused me drama in real life, but it seems the Facebook gets the majority of people into some form of bullshit at some point. Even when they are seemingly well adjusted and using Facebook "responsibly and appropriately".

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I entered.

That's complete and total bullshit.  It gets STUPID people into some form of bullshit.  The vast majority use Facebook without any problems.
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 6:31:29 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

That's complete and total bullshit.  It gets STUPID people into some form of bullshit.  The vast majority use Facebook without any problems.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I entered.

I've seen good, very smart and adjusted, dudes get hemmed up over stupid shit because of Facebook through absolutely no fault of their own but merely having a facebook account.

But, this isn't the thread for this. I apologize. Sorry I shit your rifle giveaway thread.
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 6:33:29 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

this
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 6:36:44 PM EDT
[#28]
I really like the SS gen 2 handguards,  They are Some of the best looking FF hand guards going.
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 6:38:01 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

this
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

this

Then you don't get a chance at the free shit. His free shit, his rules.
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 6:42:20 PM EDT
[#30]
I don't know which group is worse.  Those who brag about not being on facebook or those who brag about not owning a tv.
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 6:44:01 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I've seen good, very smart and adjusted, dudes get hemmed up over stupid shit because of Facebook through absolutely no fault of their own but merely having a facebook account.

But, this isn't the thread for this. I apologize. Sorry I shit your rifle giveaway thread.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I entered.

No you haven't.
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 6:44:11 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Not really.

It's a Facebook promotion.  If you don't have a Facebook, then you can't be entered.  Stop whining.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Understood.

Not really.

It's a Facebook promotion.  If you don't have a Facebook, then you can't be entered.  Stop whining.

T...Some people on here would whine if they hit a lotto jackpot of millions.
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 7:39:01 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

View Quote

Please, elaborate...

Let me guess, you can't? For <insert reason here>.
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 7:41:10 PM EDT
[#34]
Damn, I was expecting a nice ML of the long rifle type.
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 7:47:21 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not really.

Ugh, can you JUST IMAGINE the amount of taxes we're going to have to pay!?1?
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 7:47:39 PM EDT
[#36]
IN, bitches!
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 7:49:28 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 7:50:24 PM EDT
[#38]
I entered.

MI rails are only second to geissele.

Which is why I have one and a gas block on my 308. And looking at another one for my next 308 build.
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 7:51:05 PM EDT
[#39]
Yeah, old fart here. No do Facebook.

So sorry.
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 8:09:53 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Yeah, old fart here. No do Facebook.

So sorry.
View Quote

Thanks for letting us know.
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 8:11:00 PM EDT
[#41]
Very generous, thanks MI!
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 8:13:58 PM EDT
[#42]
I'll just buy one. Facebook sucks. Nice rifle, love home state stuff!
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 8:16:36 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 8:20:56 PM EDT
[#44]
In, Thanks MI

Link Posted: 6/1/2015 8:22:28 PM EDT
[#45]
I don't have Facebook so I'm just going to call everyone I know and tell them how much I like my MI shit.
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 8:29:21 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

No you haven't.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I entered.

No you haven't.

I watched a guy get called on the carpet for the actions of a subordinate on Facebook. CoC said supervisor had knowledge simply because of a Facebook connection. They felt the supervisor should have done something. Had supervisor not had Facebook, he would not have had to deal with that particular drama. That's enough for me.

Now, this is a rifle giveaway thread. If you have further, you can PM me. I've derailed this thread enough.
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 8:31:26 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I entered.

Word. Facebook is teh ghey.
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 8:38:56 PM EDT
[#48]
Damnit......but I sure the fuck don't do facebook
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 8:47:34 PM EDT
[#49]
Thank you MI.
Link Posted: 6/1/2015 9:03:33 PM EDT
[#50]
ost
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top