User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 4:54:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just warn her the guys in GD are not very nice to the ladies. I have seen how they treat other ppls gf/so/wives. I suggest she start off getting to know the women's forum and hometown first. I saw how they suggested a gf was a troll and made her very upset.

Aw, come on, just a bunch of teddy bears in here.

man hater

I keed i keed
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 4:55:21 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Be certain to have her post a thread saying that AR wasn't used in Sandy Hook.  That'll get her a warm reception here.  

Actually, a good subject for her first thread would be providing a link to the new AW ban proposed by Senator Feinstein.  Or maybe post a complaint about how she hates price-gougers.

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 4:57:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Be certain to have her post a thread saying that AR wasn't used in Sandy Hook.  That'll get her a warm reception here.  

Actually, a good subject for her first thread would be providing a link to the new AW ban proposed by Senator Feinstein.  Or maybe post a complaint about how she hates price-gougers.

No no no , then she would be doing it all wrong. Her first thread has to be a one word thread. That's the way to win friends and influence people in GD.  
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 4:57:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Bad idea
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 4:58:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Just warn her the guys in GD are not very nice to the ladies. I have seen how they treat other ppls gf/so/wives. I suggest she start off getting to know the women's forum and hometown first. I saw how they suggested a gf was a troll and made her very upset.

If she posts a few suggestive pics on GD she'll be treated like a Goddess and probably get a free membership to boot....

Well, yeah.  But the pathological misogynists will show up hot on the heels of the pathetic leghumpers and then the show will start.  Some indeterminate number of pages later, the thread will get locked, and the woman will wander off mumbling to herself: "They wanted pictures, so I gave them pictures, and they got mad.  Gun people are weird."

The predictability of it all does get to be amusing though.

Yeah, now that part is true.  

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 5:00:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
You'll be sorry.

This - it's a tarp
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 5:00:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 5:02:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Welcome and please don't type in purple.......
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 5:04:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

No no no , then she would be doing it all wrong. Her first thread has to be a one word thread. That's the way to win friends and influence people in GD.  

If I had it to do over, my first post here would have been a flower and "Hi, my name's Jane and I have a vagina."

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 5:04:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 5:05:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
So is she registered?

It's best to keep TBK1 from handling registrations anyway as he might break something.

Yeah she is registered. TBK1 took care of it. She decided on a different user name though.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 5:05:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

If I had it to do over, my first post here would have been a flower and "Hi, my name's Jane and I have a vagina."

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 5:06:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Instant rockstar here.  

Thanks I needed that laugh.

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 5:17:25 PM EDT
[#14]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Priceless!!!!
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 5:19:21 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You'd be Queen for a day...until someone felt jilted because you failed to IM him nude pics after he bought you a membership.  

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 5:27:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Quoted:

You'd be Queen for a day...until someone felt jilted because you failed to IM him nude pics after he bought you a membership.  

No, I'd have been Queen for a day until I IMed him nude pictures after he bought me a membership.  Lot of miles and smiles on this old carcass; it's best seen in subdued lighting by someone who already loves me.

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 6:01:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 6:08:00 PM EDT
[#18]
Hey first double tap.

Ten fingers of cognac ftmfw!!!
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 6:08:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Priceless!!!!

Are Lipton employees allowed to take coffee breaks?
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 6:09:19 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

You'll be sorry.

To late, OP----the leghumpers are already aware of your cunning plan.

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 6:09:38 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 6:14:21 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Quoted:

You're a naughty, naughty woman...

That's the way GD likes it's women.  
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 6:22:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
You must use an ISP style account to set up an arfcom account. However, once the account is created, I believe you can change it to any address (i.e. yahoo, hotmail, etc).

Change your arfcom account to a different address, and let her have the old one.

^This. Change yours to gmail and have her register on the Verizon address.

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 6:25:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

man hater

I keed i keed

I'm not a man hater! I am an equal opportunity hater! I hate everyone equally.  
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 6:26:10 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Color me skeptical with two new accounts both from TX both with Sig in the name making comments with their first posts on the kingsnak incident.

Weird.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 6:29:51 PM EDT
[#26]
If I had a strap-on vagina, would I get as much attention around here as Jane does?
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 6:37:24 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Color me skeptical with two new accounts both from TX both with Sig in the name making comments with their first posts on the kingsnak incident.

Weird.

Interdasting.

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 6:40:51 PM EDT
[#28]
You are so fucked...
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 6:45:02 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
If I had a strap-on vagina, would I get as much attention around here as Jane does?

Beats me.   But give it your best shot and pretty soon we'll all know.

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 6:49:14 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Not even a member yet and already breaking the rules?

ETA: Try creating another email account through your service provider. Hope that helps!

There are no women on ARFCOM just like there are no women that play WoW!

Video coming soon!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 6:55:34 PM EDT
[#31]
This thread has potential.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 6:56:41 PM EDT
[#32]
Eject.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 6:57:48 PM EDT
[#33]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top