User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 7:12:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Not that anybody cares, but here is my take on this:

HSimpson< I have seen your t>V> SHOW AND YOU ARE LACKING IN SYMPATHY> BADLY>

A F*****D UP KEYBOARD THAT DOESN"T ALLOW THE SHIFT BUTTON TO WORK< WITHOURT SHUTRTING DOWN THE COMPUTER< TRULY SUCKS>

PLEASE FORGIVE THE SHOUTING< IT IS NOT INTENTIONAL< I GUA_RON TEE>

IF I WASN"T DRUNK AT THE CURRENT TIME< I WOULD CANCEL THIS POST< DUE TO CAPS PROBLEMS>
BUT I AM DRUNK SO I SHALL SUBMIT THIS ANYWAY>
View Quote

Ya gotta' love a guy that's this honest [:D]

Link Posted: 6/27/2003 7:20:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Ya gotta' love a guy that's this honest [:D]

View Quote

I should take a moment to say that you've got a long way to go - as you are completely eclipsed by MattSD's snot-slinging, barking mad, orgasmic projective vomit drunkfest, complete with the full tour of the neighborhood while "driving the Porcelain Bus" on New Year's eve in 2002 (IIRC).

That was a classic example of PUI - Posting under the influence.  [:D]
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 9:02:23 PM EDT
[#3]
1) How the hell do you shut your head in a car door?
---She was in a hurry each time, and pulled the door shut faster than her ass was on the seat.

2) Was it three different times or three times in a row?
---Seperate incidents, and it may have been more, that's just her getting into my car.

3) Do you have good health insurance, and have your rates risen lately?
---Luckily she doesn't appear to have any broken bones.  We have good insurance just in case.

And I care deeply for her.  I'd give my life for her without a second thought.  She's the one I want to make babies and grow old with.    It's just that I don't want to encourage her to fall down any more stairs.  There a lot more accidents than listed here.  They are not a new thing either.

Maybe from here on out I can baby her to the point that it's sickening.  Make a big scene, treat her like a child.  That'll go over great.
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 9:50:30 PM EDT
[#4]
just tell her.....

"if I wanted your shit I would squeeze your head, and hurry up with that damm beer."

and you will be fine [@:D]

Link Posted: 6/27/2003 10:02:15 PM EDT
[#5]
[lol]

This is why I love AR15.com
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top