BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 6:35:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If I had a facebook Id probably have that refuse to salute nazi pic. Photoshop the crowd in rainbow and leave the one guy in black and white.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-SOg_9WVItMU/Ua9KfC3DkEI/AAAAAAAAAHY/gJ3POxi692Q/s1600/Be+THIS+Guy.jpg
View Quote

That is an awesome idea
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 6:37:43 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I'm a lemming.  lol Naw, I just support gay marriage and couldn't think of a better way to show it.
View Quote

So did you have the rainbow filter before the SCOTUS decision or did you put it on when everyone else jumped on the bandwagon? When there were no consequences?

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 6:37:52 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Facebook is gay.
View Quote
From the news footage  of the lights I saw that night, so is the White House.

Casa de Skittles.

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 6:38:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Because a lot of people see this is as a huge victory for civil rights.

You don't have to be gay to think its a "good" thing.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 6:42:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

So did you have the rainbow filter before the SCOTUS decision or did you put it on when everyone else jumped on the bandwagon? When there were no consequences?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm a lemming.  lol Naw, I just support gay marriage and couldn't think of a better way to show it.

There was no quick an easy option for me to do it before.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 6:46:36 PM EDT
[#6]
I deactivated my Facebook today.  

My stress levels are out of control - and I think that Social Media is a big part of it.  

It's like I'm getting updated every second on how much I hate everyone - it's much healthier to just hate them momentarily when accidently running into them in public.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 6:47:37 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

If I had a facebook Id probably have that refuse to salute nazi pic. Photoshop the crowd in rainbow and leave the one guy in black and white.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-SOg_9WVItMU/Ua9KfC3DkEI/AAAAAAAAAHY/gJ3POxi692Q/s1600/Be+THIS+Guy.jpg
View Quote

Right!

How dare fellow citizens who like something different than what you like be afforded the same ability to merge assets, visit each other in the hospital, or add their significant other to health or life insurance policies.

Allowing homosexuals to marry is exactly like rounding up and murdering Jews, Gypsies, and undesireables while invading your European neighbors.

ETA: My problem with this whole thing is Federal overreach.  Legislating based upon "dignity" is iffy. In this case I think it was a good thing, but it opens the door to fuckery.

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 6:49:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Casa de Skittles.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Facebook is gay.

Casa de Skittles.

They should've done that for St. Trayvon as well.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 7:00:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Fuck fuck fuck fuck Facebook and those pissy assfuck drama queens!

I come to teh arf to not have to deal with drama and a bunch of monkey see monkey dos...
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 7:11:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

Thanks a damn good idea.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 7:13:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Fuck fuck fuck fuck Facebook and those pissy assfuck drama queens!

I come to teh arf to not have to deal with drama and a bunch of monkey see monkey dos...
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 7:25:22 PM EDT
[#12]
That is the single best description of GD I have ever seen.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 7:26:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Probably because they have LGBT friends. I have at least one friend on FB with a rainbow flag. No fucks given. I'm not gonna unfriend her.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 7:27:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Putting gay rainbow colors over their photos? Straight people.
View Quote

They are afraid for their jobs, their families, etc. If you are pegged as religious or not supportive of gay marriage, you are now a social outcast and your livelihood is on the line.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 7:31:39 PM EDT
[#15]
PLEASE MAKE THIS!!!
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 7:32:50 PM EDT
[#16]
Straight Fragility
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 7:34:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Forty years ago the no-fault divorce legal movement swept the country.  In the time since then, the divorce rate and percentage of illegitimate children has doubled.  I imagine we'll see a surge in the number of people that identify as LGBT, in the next few generations, as this legal decision has deep and permanent effects on the American culture.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 7:39:25 PM EDT
[#18]
I don't understand, if gay is genetic then why hasn't this gene died out, long ago? enough bi to keep it in the pool?
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 7:39:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote
Facebook is all phonys. What is good is when I meet a girl I can see how deep she is with other guys to decide if we go or no go.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 7:40:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 7:54:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Because some people either believe, or badly want to believe, that love is never wrong or bad.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 8:00:34 PM EDT
[#22]
The mob is fickle.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 8:02:01 PM EDT
[#23]
The only people that have it that I don't think are complete idiots are ones that have posted gay rights things in the past when it wasn't the "cool" thing. Everyone else seems to be jumping on the "look at me, I want to be part of something too" bandwagon.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 8:03:49 PM EDT
[#24]

I've been having fun with it.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 8:04:08 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
The only people that have it that I don't think are complete idiots are ones that have posted gay rights things in the past when it wasn't the "cool" thing. Everyone else seems to be jumping on the "look at me, I want to be part of something too" bandwagon.
View Quote

Sound like you have a lot of gay friends.

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 8:06:13 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

That is an excellent idea.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 8:10:06 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
http://i.imgur.com/F9Xf9jI.jpg

I've been having fun with it.
View Quote

LOL this is now a rainbow meme thread,
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 8:11:52 PM EDT
[#28]
PINK MAFIA and PC in general.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 8:13:16 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 8:14:25 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Everyone wants to be a part of something.
View Quote

This

This x1000
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 8:16:22 PM EDT
[#31]
all the women on my friends list are using red white and blue or confederate flags just to piss the haters off

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 8:19:14 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know of 2 that are gay (guys) and one that is bi (girl) out of less than 200 "friends". Then there are some like that girls family who post things once in a while.

Again I don't give a fuck if your not retarded about it. Supporting the rights of others isn't a bad thing. Ramming your opinion down the throats of others is.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 8:27:53 PM EDT
[#33]
I'm sporting a rainbow rebel flag on mine.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 8:36:49 PM EDT
[#34]
i haven't.
Only one person in my group has, but she's 80 and her grandson is one of "them".  IDGAF.

Just checked again.  Not even the lez-bean I know has a rainbow on hers.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 8:36:58 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I know of 2 that are gay (guys) and one that is bi (girl) out of less than 200 "friends". Then there are some like that girls family who post things once in a while.

Again I don't give a fuck if your not retarded about it. Supporting the rights of others isn't a bad thing. Ramming your opinion down the throats of others is.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are we not doing phrasing?
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 8:38:29 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 8:40:11 PM EDT
[#37]
Tag

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 8:47:46 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 8:48:45 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

They are afraid for their jobs, their families, etc. If you are pegged as religious or not supportive of gay marriage, you are now a social outcast and your livelihood is on the line.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think the folks doing the cross overlay or posting the Christian pledge of allegiance -which I never knew existed!- with a Christian flag on my FB page are terribly worried about their jobs.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 9:40:23 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
PLEASE MAKE THIS!!!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
PLEASE MAKE THIS!!!
Quoted:

I dont know how or I would.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 9:43:36 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 9:45:10 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 9:59:59 PM EDT
[#43]
i got locked out of fb.
they demand I give them a photo i.d. with pic and name on it.
bye fb
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 10:01:33 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
i got locked out of fb.
bye fb
View Quote

that seems odd, ive never had to verify my identity.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 10:07:56 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
i got locked out of fb.
bye fb
View Quote

That's interesting. Any idea why they would do that? I use a pseudonym on FB. I've even changed it a few times. If they asked for my ID, I'd tell them to pound sand.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 10:09:32 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 10:14:14 PM EDT
[#47]
I have a facebook page but honestly forgot the password.  Not knocking facebookers but I never really understood the appeal.  I'm not afraid of being alone.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 10:24:45 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

That's interesting. Any idea why they would do that? I use a pseudonym on FB. I've even changed it a few times. If they asked for my ID, I'd tell them to pound sand.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
i got locked out of fb.
bye fb

they just give you a form to upload your id to them. so i sent them a bunch of fbho stuff :)
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 10:26:52 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

So that is how the recently found mars pyramid formed.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

So that is how the recently found mars pyramid formed.

They're going with the flow. Give it enough time the rock will erode away.
Incase you didnt catch it the rock is a foundation reference.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 10:30:40 PM EDT
[#50]
I'm not and refuse too be, now all you losers get over yourselves.

Old Marine
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top