Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 1:52:27 PM EDT
[#1]
It gives them a reason to continue to exist. If there are now millions of turned felons, now they can stay busy and stay relevant otherwise they continue to be useless to stop actual crime.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 2:38:51 PM EDT
[#2]
This all started with the case the ATF lost in Ohio in 2019.

https://casetext.com/case/united-states-v-rowold

Two guys were zapped by the ATF for buying 50 (Fifty) Anderson lowers and lying on a 4473 in the process.

Daniel O'Kelly (yeah, the former ATF examiner) testified for the defendants and explained to the Judge that the current definition of a firearm would not include a lower receiver, using the ATF's definition in the GCA. The judge agreed and dismissed the whole fucking case and told the ATF to pound sand. They did not like that.

And it was at that point they knew they needed to redefine firearms as it relates to lower receivers. AND WHILE WE ARE AT IT GUYS, let's rescind that letter some dipshit here at the ATF sent to SB Tactical that put them on the road to riches. And rein in them pistol braces.

It's not about revenue. A $200 tax stamp. I bet it cost the ATF $X,000 in total costs to administrate one Form 1 from start to approval. And that is just a guess. They LOSE tons of money in administrating Forms 1 and 4. Remember who works at the ATF and FBI. I thought about joining the FBI in college. I could not get past prior drug use question #1 for fucks sake. Nerds and twats work there. It is all about the POWER. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

The ATF was growing more and more irrelevant over the years. They have the fewest number of total employees of any Federal LE agency - just over 5000. ICE & DEA have twice that. DEA has 4600 agents, ATF has 2600. How does one avoid being relegated to obsolescence? Invent a reason to exist - to fight the unknown, dangerous and unseen "booggie man" - Ghost Guns, Bump Stocks, 80% Lower Kits, FRT, Pistol Brace, and on and on and on. Unless you want children and dogs to die in the streets you better let the ATF stop those ghost guns.

They got a long extension on their useful life...
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 2:39:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It gives them a reason to continue to exist. If there are now millions of turned felons, now they can stay busy and stay relevant otherwise they continue to be useless to stop actual crime.
View Quote

You are right over the target...
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 2:41:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Interpreting Pistol Braces to be SBR's would be a massive clusterfuck for the ATF and .Gov in general.

So you are saying that there are 10m of these in circulation that you allowed to be sold for a decade, and now suddenly they were never actually legal and every owner that doesn't have any clue that they are commiting a crime is in possession of an unregistered SBR?

They got us with Bump Stocks and FRT type triggers, just due to them not be all that popular and firearm owners being skeptical. Pistol braces have been widley adopted across the board.

the whole thing is absurd......but if they actually prosecute a Legally aquired pistol braced firearm for an unregistered SBR.....it could be the last chink in the armor to take down Chevron.
View Quote

[citation needed]
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 2:43:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

[citation needed]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Interpreting Pistol Braces to be SBR's would be a massive clusterfuck for the ATF and .Gov in general.

So you are saying that there are 10m of these in circulation that you allowed to be sold for a decade, and now suddenly they were never actually legal and every owner that doesn't have any clue that they are commiting a crime is in possession of an unregistered SBR?

They got us with Bump Stocks and FRT type triggers, just due to them not be all that popular and firearm owners being skeptical. Pistol braces have been widley adopted across the board.

the whole thing is absurd......but if they actually prosecute a Legally aquired pistol braced firearm for an unregistered SBR.....it could be the last chink in the armor to take down Chevron.

[citation needed]

We just need the 1st test case, and the endless number of 2A groups will be on their way to type up the lawsuit. It will happen. Just a matter of time.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 2:50:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Because they’d miss out on the tax stamp revenue for an SBR
View Quote

^^^ This. It's all about the Benjamins
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 3:27:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

They don't care if it is absurd or not.

It costs them nothing to arrest and prosecute someone.
View Quote

They may offer it as a Plea Bargin, but I don't think the feds would charge anyone with an Unregistered SBR as a leading Offsense.

Then they would use the Plea Case later on in court saying, "see we convicted somone with an AR pistol."

Link Posted: 11/28/2022 4:02:11 PM EDT
[#8]
1) They need a new way to f&ck with lawful weapons owners
2) They need a new way to "make it rain pennies from heaven"
3) Fear mongering is a great tool to use as a platform catalyst
4) Fear mongering is a great tool to use as a distraction when your current performance is weak
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 4:03:04 PM EDT
[#9]
If everything is illegal then nothing is.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 4:24:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
This all started with the case the ATF lost in Ohio in 2019.

https://casetext.com/case/united-states-v-rowold

Two guys were zapped by the ATF for buying 50 (Fifty) Anderson lowers and lying on a 4473 in the process.

Daniel O'Kelly (yeah, the former ATF examiner) testified for the defendants and explained to the Judge that the current definition of a firearm would not include a lower receiver, using the ATF's definition in the GCA. The judge agreed and dismissed the whole fucking case and told the ATF to pound sand. They did not like that.

And it was at that point they knew they needed to redefine firearms as it relates to lower receivers. AND WHILE WE ARE AT IT GUYS, let's rescind that letter some dipshit here at the ATF sent to SB Tactical that put them on the road to riches. And rein in them pistol braces.

It's not about revenue. A $200 tax stamp. I bet it cost the ATF $X,000 in total costs to administrate one Form 1 from start to approval. And that is just a guess. They LOSE tons of money in administrating Forms 1 and 4. Remember who works at the ATF and FBI. I thought about joining the FBI in college. I could not get past prior drug use question #1 for fucks sake. Nerds and twats work there. It is all about the POWER. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

The ATF was growing more and more irrelevant over the years. They have the fewest number of total employees of any Federal LE agency - just over 5000. ICE & DEA have twice that. DEA has 4600 agents, ATF has 2600. How does one avoid being relegated to obsolescence? Invent a reason to exist - to fight the unknown, dangerous and unseen "booggie man" - Ghost Guns, Bump Stocks, 80% Lower Kits, FRT, Pistol Brace, and on and on and on. Unless you want children and dogs to die in the streets you better let the ATF stop those ghost guns.

They got a long extension on their useful life...
View Quote

A Garand doesn't meet the definition of a receiver either.

"under the GCA, the receiver of a firearm must be a single unit that holds three, not two components: 1) the hammer, 2) the bolt or breechblock, and 3) the firing mechanism."
The trigger housing holds the hammer and the firing mechanism.
Attachment Attached File

I know a few FBI agents socially. 1) former military,  2) former cops, 3) FBI analysts who made the jump to agent, 4) lawyers, accountants, and others with specific skills.

Kharn
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 4:54:23 PM EDT
[#11]
16"
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 4:57:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Just stopping by to say FAFT.  Previous posters already voiced my opinion.  

All other fed agencies can eat a bag of dicks as well.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 6:39:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
16"
View Quote

Yes, arbitrary barrel length and OAL restrictions make no sense at all.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 6:46:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It takes them a year to process mundane paperwork now.

There are roughly 3M items in the NFA registry that has been going on for 88 years.

It is projected that there are about 10M pistol braces in circulation. It would take them 87 years to do the paperwork at current workflow times.

I wouldn’t say it will cost them nothing
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 6:52:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Third option.

Control. They want the $200 for the tax stamp but want to control who has them and want a registry.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 6:57:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
It's an obvious circumvention over the intention of the restrictions of Short Barreled Rifles.

It's a circumvention I agree with, but it's quite obvious that's why they are upset.

Basically, industry outmaneuvered CGA, the ATF doesn't like that.

Net net it's good for us, as it's about to redpill a bunch of people on the inherent nature of these unelected agencies.

Even if you follow the rules, they can still fuck you. For years, the gun community thought they could get away with cucking to the arbitrary rules. People arguing with each other on the internet over 922r, etc.

View Quote

Yeah.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 6:58:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
They've always been surprisingly accepting toward braces used as braces.
Even the new rule says braces used as braces are fine and leaves them quite possible to create.

They've always said that sham 'braces' used to make backdoor sbrs are not ok.
View Quote

I didn’t ask them. I went online and bought what I wanted at various gun stores. The products sold were legal and taxed. The same products are available today. The weapons were sent to my LGS where I passed a BG check.

This process and conversation are over. FATF
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 7:01:09 PM EDT
[#18]
Standard divide and conquer, and water testing.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 7:07:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Yes, arbitrary barrel length and OAL restrictions make no sense at all.
View Quote

It was 18" for rifles but it was reduced to 16" because of the M1 carbine.

I don't think the political class now would make such an adjustment. They would be full on anti, no compromise.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 7:25:25 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
The velocity loss is pretty severe from 20" to 16.5" to 12" barrel.
https://rifleshooter.com/2015/12/223-remington-5-56mm-nato-barrel-length-and-velocity-26-inches-to-6-inches/

Why? I mean for certain reasons a shorter barrel could be ok, but for infantry work? I won't even mention the muzzle flash and report.

This does not mean that I support the ATF's bullshit at all. I just question the practicality of rolling with a 12" barrel in a rural area. A bit off topic maybe, but this is arfcom.
View Quote

a reason I'm a 300bo fan
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 8:18:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

How is it TDS to be mad when someone bans guns by executive fiat. I pointed out that a republican politician is the one that directed them to do it, but because hes in the tribe that angers the low information/follower types, and you want to ostracize me for it.

The ATF is fucking assholes, but we're also blaming the ATF for following orders that ONE OF OUR OWN PEOPLE gave, while simulataneously giving him a complete fucking pass for it.

L O L.

You are anti-gun.

View Quote

D.J. Trump isn't doing this. Joedolph Biden is.
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 8:54:00 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

"This item's legality depends on which part of your body touches it."

View Quote

I wonder if pistol braces are illegal if one hold it against one's balls? is the ATF gonna come by to sniff test it? if they are I have something else they can sniff right near my balls.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 1:40:09 AM EDT
[#23]
The ATF, like the FBI, has been weaponized. The IRS is or will be weaponized. (this is why Biden wants to hire 87,000 or whatever new agents). Administrations and governments do these things. Then they hire persons that believe in the governents wishes and who will obey the gonverments orders. This is how Adolf Hitler maintained his power via the Gestapo. Gun owners, and esp. the ones who have "abnormal" or "different" looking firearms than the norm, are good targets for harrassment because the "administration" does not approve of shoulder stocks, etc. It doesn't have to make sense. At one time Missouri had a law that a person had to get a permit to buy a pistol. The government did not want Black citizens to own pistols. So, if you were black, then you were disqualified or your request for a permit was ignored. If you were white, then your permit was approved. This law was done away with. Currently the administration AKA Biden hates gun owners, therefore they harrass us. California has been harrassing gun owners for a long time. I was one of them so I left the state. I know from personal experience that to get criminals to plea bargain(in order to save money for prison costs and legal costs) the first things to go were the firearm enhancements charges. California does not beleive in harrassing criminals. Government nature does not change.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 1:56:05 AM EDT
[#24]
Well, that’s what pricks do!
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 2:00:06 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

D.J. Trump isn't doing this. Joedolph Biden is.
View Quote

" />

D. J. Trump Ripped Open a HUGE legal hole for Gun Owners with his own "Trump Bump Stock Ban"...  Biden & BATFE is just walking through that enormous hole opened by D.J. Trump.

The letter makes clear that Trump directed the BATFE to ignore previous "It's Legal" rulings on such items.  

Trump directed BATFE to find if an item doesn't technically & specifically violate the actual law of the NFA, but is somehow "similar" to something that BATFE has ruled IS a violation, ( a Bump Stock clearly does NOT meet the definition of a "Machine Gun" per the 1934 NFA definition.  However Trump directed that if a bump stock made a gun shoot LIKE a machine gun - then for BATFE to find a "bump Stock" thus now IS a machine gun & Banned.

Thanks to Trump - something merely being "Like" a "naughty thing" (Bump Stock to Machine Gun or in our next case Braced Pistol is like a SBR) is thus 'reason enough' & legal precedence that it can now be banned.

Thus, "Brace Pistols" are on the Legal Chopping Block just waiting for BATFE to decide to drop the blade on us.

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 9:37:02 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I don't like law enforcement but you can't deny it's a slap in their face
View Quote

unconstitutional laws and agencies need to be tossed into the dustbin of history.
if the sound of freedom ringing is offensive
there are many parts of the world where freedom doesn't ring.

I don't aim this at random pickle but I do aim it at the collective un-Americans
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 9:44:23 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

It's also easier to oppress middle class productive members of society than go after dangerous criminal parasites.

Much safer too.  

View Quote

until it isn't
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 9:54:37 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

They are working Glock switches pretty hard.
View Quote

not seeing it. and I'm a news watcher.

the tactical part of me loves switches. if I go low and you spray the sky I'm gonna do my best to make you die.

the strategic part of me worries about the collateral inflicted by some urban genius and his switch
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 10:07:15 AM EDT
[#29]
I get that ATF is asshole, but they are told what to do by the globalists.  UN Small Arms Treaty anyone?
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 10:33:46 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

A Garand doesn't meet the definition of a receiver either.

"under the GCA, the receiver of a firearm must be a single unit that holds three, not two components: 1) the hammer, 2) the bolt or breechblock, and 3) the firing mechanism."
The trigger housing holds the hammer and the firing mechanism.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/195/s-l400__1__jpg-2616960.JPG

I know a few FBI agents socially. 1) former military,  2) former cops, 3) FBI analysts who made the jump to agent, 4) lawyers, accountants, and others with specific skills.

Kharn
View Quote

Same with the M1 Carbine and several others
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 10:37:35 AM EDT
[#31]
Braces are an attempt to circumvent a law (yes, an unconstitutional law, but a law) on the books. Of course they are going to have a hard on for them. Some tard thought SBRs needed regulating, and some visionary saw a way around the law. ABC groups don't like to see their laws being worked around.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 10:38:01 AM EDT
[#32]
I would say you are somewhat incorrect with your assessment.  

They are pretty damn concealable considering what they are.  They are more accurate than a regular pistol, can hold 30 rounds, and are more powerful than a regular pistol considering the 16" barrel.

If these things weren't true then why do gun owners have a hard on for pistol braces?
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 11:04:17 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I would say you are somewhat incorrect with your assessment.  

They are pretty damn concealable considering what they are.  They are more accurate than a regular pistol, can hold 30 rounds, and are more powerful than a regular pistol considering the 16" barrel.

If these things weren't true then why do gun owners have a hard on for pistol braces?
View Quote

It's less about concealment and more about accuracy and energy on target while keeping maneuverability inside of vehicles and structures.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 11:08:49 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Concealable - NO, handguns are much more concealable.

Accuracy - No, a longer barrel with a stock makes for much better accuracy.

Deadlier - No, they aren't even in the running for types of guns used in deadly shootings.

So, it's either 1; they want the 200 bux revenue, OR 2: They are just fucking assholes.

I'm going with No.2

View Quote

ATF needs something to make them relevant.  They think this is it.  BUT, this is going to blow up in their faces in a BAD way.  They done fucked up big time with this shit as it's going to give more ammunition to kill Chevron Deference.  They are showing SCOTUS that the Government agencies are incapable of being rational with that power.  So, it'll end up getting CD struck down across the board... which in my opinion is a damn good thing.  Oh, and FUCK ATF.  They are a bunch of fucking losers.

Link Posted: 11/29/2022 12:50:51 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/hhMKS0f.jpg" target="_blank">https://i.imgur.com/hhMKS0f.jpg

D. J. Trump Ripped Open a HUGE legal hole for Gun Owners with his own "Trump Bump Stock Ban"...  Biden & BATFE is just walking through that enormous hole opened by D.J. Trump.

The letter makes clear that Trump directed the BATFE to ignore previous "It's Legal" rulings on such items.  

Trump directed BATFE to find if an item doesn't technically & specifically violate the actual law of the NFA, but is somehow "similar" to something that BATFE has ruled IS a violation, ( a Bump Stock clearly does NOT meet the definition of a "Machine Gun" per the 1934 NFA definition.  However Trump directed that if a bump stock made a gun shoot LIKE a machine gun - then for BATFE to find a "bump Stock" thus now IS a machine gun & Banned.

Thanks to Trump - something merely being "Like" a "naughty thing" (Bump Stock to Machine Gun or in our next case Braced Pistol is like a SBR) is thus 'reason enough' & legal precedence that it can now be banned.

Thus, "Brace Pistols" are on the Legal Chopping Block just waiting for BATFE to decide to drop the blade on us.

Bigger_Hammer
View Quote

You're smarter than to think that the ATF and liberals would NOT have done all their evil, if not for Trump's stupid bump ban request, aren't you?   Really?  You think that all these other infringements would NOT have happened if not for Trump?

You have a hell of a lot more faith in Govt than I do.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 1:27:40 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/hhMKS0f.jpg" target="_blank">https://i.imgur.com/hhMKS0f.jpg

Bigger_Hammer
View Quote

The tool was already there and had been used before.

This is a thread about pistol braces; we are at the end of 2022, Biden has been living in the White House for almost two years, braces are still legal, and the permanent BATFE director's appointment happened under the Biden admin.

If you want to blame someone other than BATFE or Joe Biden for trying to ban braces and redefine the definition of "receiver" independent of a statutory change, please start another thread on it.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 1:34:48 PM EDT
[#37]
Power hungry assholes don’t like it when an industry finds a way to make their bullshit rules look arbitrary and stupid while giving them the finger.

The bumpstock ban set a precedent that empowered them to arbitrarily and capriciously redefine something they’d previously decided was ok.  Worry about due process later…
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 1:54:44 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Power hungry assholes don’t like it when an industry finds a way to make their bullshit rules look arbitrary and stupid while giving them the finger.

The bumpstock ban set a precedent that empowered them to arbitrarily and capriciously redefine something they’d previously decided was ok.  Worry about due process later…
View Quote

No it didn't ..... it's been happening for the past 60 years. The most glaring example was the 1989 Import ban .....even Steven Higgins, the ATF director at the time, didn't support it but caved due to Bush admin pressure

Link Posted: 11/29/2022 2:01:15 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Braces are an attempt to circumvent a law (yes, an unconstitutional law, but a law) on the books. Of course they are going to have a hard on for them. Some tard thought SBRs needed regulating, and some visionary saw a way around the law. ABC groups don't like to see their laws being worked around.
View Quote

And ATF allowed millions to "circumvent a law" for @ 10 years. This is 100% political.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 2:04:04 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

This is a thread about pistol braces; we are at the end of 2022, Biden has been living in the White House for almost two years, braces are still legal, and the permanent BATFE director's appointment happened under the Biden admin.

If you want to blame someone other than BATFE or Joe Biden for trying to ban braces and redefine the definition of "receiver" independent of a statutory change, please start another thread on it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bigger_Hammer

Irony.

All Trump needed to do was...  STFU!

Just say "it's been carefully examined in the Obama regime & legally ruled that a Bump Stock doesn't meet the legal definition of "Machine Gun" per the 1934 NFA.  

But Trump staying silent out of the spotlight or microphone & letting controversy pass??  Yup - impossible for Trump to do

Trump (as a "strong 2nd Amendment President) could & should have placed a Pro-gun Permanent BATFE Director during his Presidency when he easily could have done so.

But now we find ourself watching legally "legal" item's being sliced off one by one by one by one as now "illegal" under the Biden presidency using the legal prescident set by 45 .

"Why does the BATFE have a hard on for braces?"  
Because a "Braced Pistol" is LIKE a SBR.  And now days being legal (per NFA 1934) but "Like" a naughty thing" is enough to get a ban.

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 2:16:49 PM EDT
[#41]
The NFA is a corrupt violation of 2A and shouldn't exist.
Get rid of that, and the ATF becomes moot.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 2:26:14 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

No it didn't ..... it's been happening for the past 60 years. The most glaring example was the 1989 Import ban .....even Steven Higgins, the ATF director at the time, didn't support it but caved due to Bush admin pressure

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not even the same case, and I suspect you know it.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 2:28:14 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

not seeing it. and I'm a news watcher.

the tactical part of me loves switches. if I go low and you spray the sky I'm gonna do my best to make you die.

the strategic part of me worries about the collateral inflicted by some urban genius and his switch
View Quote

they arrested some people in ATL recently with full auto glocks. charges were felon in possession of firearm, weed, illegal tint. no NFA charges at time of arrest.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 2:41:53 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Irrelevant threadsliding

View Quote

Seriously dude, shut the fuck up about Trump and quit sliding the thread with comments about his bumpstock fuckup.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 4:28:58 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
It's an obvious circumvention over the intention of the restrictions of Short Barreled Rifles.

It's a circumvention I agree with, but it's quite obvious that's why they are upset.

Basically, industry outmaneuvered CGA, the ATF doesn't like that.

Net net it's good for us, as it's about to redpill a bunch of people on the inherent nature of these unelected agencies.

Even if you follow the rules, they can still fuck you. For years, the gun community thought they could get away with cucking to the arbitrary rules. People arguing with each other on the internet over 922r, etc.

https://media.tenor.com/1TvCFfEd2wwAAAAd/anton-chigurh-rule.gif
View Quote

In the last five or so years I have had the opportunity to demonstrate the utter ignorance and stupidity of this arbitrary rule to several non-gun people and they were just befuddled that the government could fuck something up that simple and couldn't fathom what an SBR/SBS law even made sense for.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 4:52:41 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

In the last five or so years I have had the opportunity to demonstrate the utter ignorance and stupidity of this arbitrary rule to several non-gun people and they were just befuddled that the government could fuck something up that simple and couldn't fathom what an SBR/SBS law even made sense for.
View Quote

I suspect it was originally to keep certain underclass from making relatively cheap handguns from common long guns when pistol prices and various state pistol laws made it otherwise more difficult for the undesirables to acquire handguns.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 4:56:37 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Seriously dude, shut the fuck up about Trump and quit sliding the thread with comments about his bumpstock fuckup.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Irrelevant threadsliding

First if all, it was Trump you should have told to STFU on his idiot Trump Bump Ban.  Read his letter.

Yet even clearly explained - you still don't understand how THAT (Trump Bump Stock ban) lead directly to THIS (BATFE attempting to ban "Pistol Braces)....

I liked many of Trump's policies (especially on SCOTUS & illegal immigration I) and voted for him (twice).

But Trump's 2nd Amendment FAILUREs such as
(A) to put in place a Pro-2nd Amendment Permanent BATFE Director when could have w/ House, Senate & Presidency.

&

(B) his IDIOTIC Orders single handedly setting the legal "prescident" of banning something already "legal" because it is LIKE something illegal - without going to Congress is THE WHY we are in this mess.

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 4:59:47 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I wonder if pistol braces are illegal if one hold it against one's balls? is the ATF gonna come by to sniff test it? if they are I have something else they can sniff right near my balls.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"This item's legality depends on which part of your body touches it."

"ATF fleshlight letter"

Kharn
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 5:03:51 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Its just annoying that we conveniently over look inconvenient facts.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The correct answer is to hate them both.

Its just annoying that we conveniently over look inconvenient facts.

Yeah, it's asshole Biden who directed this to happen. I don't think people ignore this fact
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 7:09:19 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Threadsliding noises

View Quote

The only thing you clearly explained was that you are so narrowly focused on the actions of one former president that you remain willfully ignorant of the actions of his predecessors, despite at least one of them already being mentioned in this thread.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top