'
'
'
'
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:19:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It's as crazy as all those kooky theories about an ATF operation to illegally funnel guns to Mexico, or James Comey white-washing HRCs email violations or CNN handing her the debate questions beforehand or rigging the polls.

Utterly preposterous.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This whole thing has been a great exercise for GD when it comes to confirmation bias.
It's as crazy as all those kooky theories about an ATF operation to illegally funnel guns to Mexico, or James Comey white-washing HRCs email violations or CNN handing her the debate questions beforehand or rigging the polls.

Utterly preposterous.
Those stories came with some proof that backed them up.  I'd actually love to see some proof that clearly nails this guy as a democrat.  But so far nothing has really done the job.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:19:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
supposedly from voter records from Florida
View Quote
Yep the camp of liberals is strong here
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:21:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:23:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Only one mass shooter in the last 20 years wasnt a dem.

Only the left kills to politicize.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:26:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Only one mass shooter in the last 20 years wasnt a dem.
View Quote
Which one?
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:26:58 PM EDT
[#7]
If he had ties to the right, NRA or Trump supported, it would have been headlines day one.  Not to mention the targets wouldn't have been conservative country music fans.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:27:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Which one?
View Quote
Dylan Roof, I believe he is talking about.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:30:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Which one?
That's what I figured.  But there was also the guy who opened up with an AK at a Planned Parenthood a few years ago.  I'd have a hard time pinning that nutjob as a democrat.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:31:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
He was probably a republican.

Lets be honest for a moment here.  Lets loom st the facts.

1.  He had a lot of guns

2.  He had a gun room in his house

3.  He was wealthy

4.  He knew what a bump stock is.

He was as crazy as a 50 gallon sack full of rapid raccoons but he was likely a republican.

I tend to think mental illness coupled with valium contributed to his psychotic murder spree and the fact that he knew about guns and had the funds to set it up led to the large body count.  
View Quote
Yes there are no Democrat gun owners
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:31:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
If he had ties to the right, NRA or Trump supported, it would have been headlines day one.  Not to mention the targets wouldn't have been conservative country music fans.
View Quote
Yep.  It's pretty safe to say he wasn't a radical Right winger at this point.  He's either a radial Left winger or not politically motivated(could still be a registered D or R).
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:31:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Because virtually all mass shooters of the past few decades have been liberal democrats.  So although not conclusive, it is highly probable.  Aside from that he was simly a raving psycho lunatic waiting to pop, which is kind of the same thing.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:32:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Those stories came with some proof that backed them up.  I'd actually love to see some proof that clearly nails this guy as a democrat.  But so far nothing has really done the job.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This whole thing has been a great exercise for GD when it comes to confirmation bias.

Utterly preposterous.
It's impressive what we DON'T know about this guy at this point.

Millionaire that could have simply legally purchased or illegally machined any sort of *real* belt-fed GPMG, but instead brings TWENTY-THREE FUCKING GUNS and a stack of Surefire 100rd mags.

"No political opinions"...    Motherfucker, if this guy had bitched about Obama on some obscure boating forum, the media would have found it by now and been shrieking "OMG, TEA Party Terrorist" at the top of their lungs.

Social media scrubbed.

A "NOTE" that we still haven't been told the contents of

Target selection, combined with constant bloodthirsty shrieking by the media that the country has been overrun by racist redneck "NAZIS!!" that voted from Trump and "ANY MEANS NECESSARY".  You can't possibly tell me you haven't noticed the continuous barrage of subtle and overt calls to violence by the left.

But hey, if we ban a piece of plastic we're good to go...

Some of the theories are simply implausible but I sure as shit don't blame people for being suspicious.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:32:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Because if he was republican we'd already know 
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:33:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
None of those things necessarily point to him being a Republican.

1)There are Leftists who like guns.  He was rich and rich people can(and often do) buy lots of things that they like.

2) Most people don't have guns lying all over their houses, particularly if there is a woman living with them. Women tend not to care for that sort of thing.

3) Are you serious? Every famous shithead that you hear pushing the Democrat agenda is wealthy. Wealth is certainly not limited to Republicans.

4) Bump stocks weren't some mystical secret before last week.

What do you think Valium does to people?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

1.  He had a lot of guns

3.  He was wealthy

He was as crazy as a 50 gallon sack full of rapid raccoons but he was likely a republican.

I tend to think mental illness coupled with valium contributed to his psychotic murder spree and the fact that he knew about guns and had the funds to set it up led to the large body count.  
None of those things necessarily point to him being a Republican.

1)There are Leftists who like guns.  He was rich and rich people can(and often do) buy lots of things that they like.

2) Most people don't have guns lying all over their houses, particularly if there is a woman living with them. Women tend not to care for that sort of thing.

3) Are you serious? Every famous shithead that you hear pushing the Democrat agenda is wealthy. Wealth is certainly not limited to Republicans.

4) Bump stocks weren't some mystical secret before last week.

What do you think Valium does to people?
Even people who knew him haven't claimed he was a "gun" guy.

Like a rich dilettante taking up golf or something, he just went to the store and bought everything he figured he could possibly need.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:34:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Haven't you heard OP?

It pays to play the victim.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:34:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Pretty sure it's just a conspiracy thing but I'd say if there was even an inkling of proof he voted for a republican at any point in his life we'd for sure be having it thrown in our face 24-7 right now.
View Quote
Bingo
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:37:23 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
The brother is connected to the two highest casualty mass shootings in U.S. history

The odds of that are astronomical, something is odd here...
View Quote
What is this connection ?
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:38:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Because
there's proof in registration records
he was a democrat
his girlfriend is a democrat
His best buddy Geary is a rabid democrat
His brother Bruce the vandalizer is a democrat
His mommy is a democrat
His daddy was a democrat
His brother Crazy Eric is a 'it takes a village' democrat that is directly associated with one of the most powerful democrat operations in the country

Why would people think he was a democrat?
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:40:12 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
What about the videos with Paddack in a pussy hat at an anti Trump really? 
View Quote
Are we sure that's really him in those videos? What evidence is there suggest that it was, other than the fact that the guy in the videos resembles him? I'm skeptical.

I saw a video where a woman walks up to the pussy hat guy and says "Hi Steve", but something seems off about it, like maybe that part was dubbed in. Or, by coincidence, there is some other slovenly loser out there named Steve walking around with stupid headwear.

I want to believe it's him, but I need proof.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:41:36 PM EDT
[#21]
I believe people saw the facebook account of the chick and his friends early on, and it was 100% leftist activist stuff.  Doesn't mean he was for sure, but it would be odd if he wasn't since everyone around him was.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:41:53 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

1.  He had a lot of guns

He had some, then bought a lot in a short period. I know liberals who own guns.

See number 1

3.  He was wealthy

So is Soros?

To him it may have been "the thing that goes back". I don't think he cared what it was called, but if most of arf is right, it was something to bring the 2a under the microscope.

Crazy= liberals. Think of all other recent mass murders.

Mental illness, sure, who else would do this? I have a hard time believing valium would drive him to this. Number one, because valium tends to mellow out the user.  Also, this wasn't an impulsive murder, this was a fairly well thought out plan that took some time.
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:42:31 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Pretty sure it's just a conspiracy thing but I'd say if there was even an inkling of proof he voted for a republican at any point in his life we'd for sure be having it thrown in our face 24-7 right now.
View Quote
This times a thousand.

It's quite literally all you would hear, that and how Trump admires and supports him.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:44:17 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
There is no evidence that he had any affiliation with either party, as far as I can tell. Are some of you just making shit up?
View Quote

Reputable posters with associates near the investigation have indicated that the investigation's impression is that Paddock was 1) upset about the election and 2) left of center.

Coming from posters not known to spread bullshit.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:45:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Each side wants to pin this on the other to score political points.
View Quote
The motive should not matter, but unfortunately it does. If he's a lefty and this information is released in time, hopefully some of the rinos will withdraw their support for the current gun control push. That would be giving a mass murdering liberal exactly what he wanted by passing any gun control. If he's a righty... Well he's not because we would know about it by now.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:47:33 PM EDT
[#26]
Because if he was in any way connected to republicans, the news would trumpet that "connection" 24/7
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:55:30 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Utterly preposterous.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Utterly preposterous.

So are you saying 9/11 was an inside job, the CIA killed Kennedy, and the moon landings were faked?
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:56:26 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Florida voter registration has been posted, registered 1984 I believe and active status.

Additionally he is a violent wack job so there is about a 99% chance even without voter registration he is a Democrat.
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:57:03 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
The brother is connected to the two highest casualty mass shootings in U.S. history

The odds of that are astronomical, something is odd here...
View Quote
Source or BAN!!!
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:57:46 PM EDT
[#30]
Liberals/democrats have cheered his actions stating they are happy he killed trump voters. 

I've heard zip from non-liberals along those lines.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:58:23 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

So are you saying 9/11 was an inside job, the CIA killed Kennedy, and the moon landings were faked?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Utterly preposterous.

Wait, was your post supposed to come off as witty?
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:59:05 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Those stories NOW came with some proof that backed them up.  I'd actually love to see some proof that clearly nails this guy as a democrat.  But so far nothing has really done the job.
View Quote
FIFY.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:59:54 PM EDT
[#33]
Just the fact that he shot up a country music fest strongly suggests a motive (to me).

Political motive was my first thought when I heard about the shooting.

The baseball practice shooting, anqueefa attacking anyone that isn't a commie, the media demonizing conservatives 24/7 and comparing them to nazis...

It's becoming more and more "mainstream" to demonize and physically attack conservatives, and the msm is fanning the flames.

I don't know why he did what he did, and I don't buy the crazy conspiracy theories, but him being another lefty loon just makes the most sense.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 5:00:01 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
There is no evidence that he had any affiliation with either party, as far as I can tell. Are some of you just making shit up?
View Quote

Because if he was a Conservative / Republican it would've been all over the news by now ... How can they go through 4 houses and his cars and not know where he stands politically ????
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 5:00:01 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I think it's more or less because of this:

If this were some right-wing "Destroy all government" loon or racist twat like Timothy McVeigh, Dylan Roof, etc, then the media would have a field day, and we'd be hearing how every white Christian male is an evil psychopath 24/7, even before the blood dried.
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 5:00:12 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I'm not saying he was a Republican either. There are people out there who are apolitical.
View Quote
Apolitical people sit by their koi pond, they don't go on mass killing sprees.

Besides, the sheriff already stated there was political motive, before the fbi slapped him down.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 5:00:44 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Because if he was a card carrying Rep and NRA member Anderson Cooper would have blown his load on Van Jones on the air
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because if he was a card carrying Rep and NRA member Anderson Cooper would have blown his load on Van Jones on the air
instead of behind closed doors like normal
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 5:00:59 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
The same reason they keep saying "Why can't we see the note" even though the Sheriff said there was no note.
View Quote
Then he remembered there was but he didn't see it. He knew it wasn't a suicide note though.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 5:01:35 PM EDT
[#39]
I’ll say whatever I want

I mean, I am from Cali and my opinion doesn’t matter anyway.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 5:02:50 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Why are the reporters not asking about the perps political affiliations?

That right there is enough to know that they already know and don't want it confirmed in the public.
View Quote
Yep. Sometimes it's what is not said that is telling.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 5:05:04 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Utterly preposterous.

Your nonsense aside, the scenarios Cajun posted are all true.

Link Posted: 10/7/2017 5:05:17 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
That doesn't make him left wing either lol.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If he were right wing or R we'd have known within 24 hours.
That doesn't make him left wing either lol.
You don't say . Unfortunately to the tiny brains here there is only two teams. If your not part of one you HAVE to be part of the other.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 5:06:05 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 5:08:21 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Reputable posters with associates near the investigation have indicated that the investigation's impression is that Paddock was 1) upset about the election and 2) left of center.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Interesting and not surprising
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 5:08:37 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Utterly preposterous.

Are you saying hilliary wasn't given answers to a debate, or fbi didn't help delete evidence of hilliarys emails, or that trump peed on a mattress in Russia?

Hilliary in a landslide amirite. 
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 5:08:41 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 5:13:42 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

You don't say . Unfortunately to the tiny brains here there is only two teams. If your not part of one you HAVE to be part of the other.
View Quote
You couldn't be more wrong.  The fact that the media is silent says all that has to be said.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 5:13:53 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Are you saying hilliary wasn't given answers to a debate, or fbi didn't help delete evidence of hilliarys emails, or that trump peed on a mattress in Russia?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Utterly preposterous.

Nah, obviously a Democrat snapping and shooting up a bunch of "rednecks" after months of constant shouting from the left for violent retaliation against Trump voters and then the authorities seeing his "kill all the Nazis!!!" manifesto and  saying to themselves "awww shit, we're gonna want to keep this under our hat" is on par with "nano-thermite" and hologram airliners.

This guy was so good refuting my point that he should be considered a Master Debater.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 5:17:00 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
If he were right wing or R we'd have known within 15 minutes.
View Quote
Fixed.

This is how I know he was a Democrat.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 5:17:28 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I swear some people would tell you the sky isn't blue.

He shot up a country concert because he believed everyone there was a Republican.
He bought a shitload of guns so the presstitutes can say "HE HAD AN ARMORY! We MUST do something!"
He martyred himself for the communist cause.

It's so painfully obvious.
View Quote
^^^^^ This is what my tinfoil hat tells me also.

if he were a crazy conservative he probably would have picked a diff. venue.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top