User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 9:46:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I view Clipdraw and their users as a self correcting problem...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
For any of you guys that think a baby Glock like a 27 is too fat to carry....you might want to consider a clipdraw. Yea, a single stack 9mm is slimmer, but I carry my 27 or 33 almost everywhere tucked into my wasteband very comfortably. Though I concede, clip carry isn't for scatterbrains. You always have to be very aware that the trigger can be pulled through your clothing. (ie; scratching an itch without thinking what you're doing can result in the loss of your pecker)

No. Just, no.

I view Clipdraw and their users as a self correcting problem...

Four years now and my main carry is a G27 with a Clipdraw and a Kydex trigger condom.  Exactly how is that self correcting? The rig is fully loaded, is thin as you can get with a subcompact Glock double stack and can be operated with a single hand. The condom pops off during the draw (or if the lanyard fails, mine can be raked off). My first holster was an IWB.  I don't carry all the time, so putting on that holster required standing and loosening my belt while dressing. I can "put on" my Clipdrawed Glock, one handed while seated in the car.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 9:54:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
OP knows nothing.

As said MANY times above, SINGLE STACK .45 ACP GLOCK 36 has been around for 17 years.

View Quote

Nobody gives a shit about the 36. The only reason people bought them was to put the slide on a 30 frame.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 9:54:25 AM EDT
[#3]
hated the G26-4, even more so after finding this:

Another hundred bucks , I coulda had a SIG, and of course, now, I do.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 9:58:17 AM EDT
[#4]
You're not officially in the single stack game until you make a full size single stack.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 10:14:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Four years now and my main carry is a G27 with a Clipdraw and a Kydex trigger condom.  Exactly how is that self correcting? The rig is fully loaded, is thin as you can get with a subcompact Glock double stack and can be operated with a single hand. The condom pops off during the draw (or if the lanyard fails, mine can be raked off). My first holster was an IWB.  I don't carry all the time, so putting on that holster required standing and loosening my belt while dressing. I can "put on" my Clipdrawed Glock, one handed while seated in the car.
View Quote

Uhhhh, you didn't mention the Kydex trigger cover in your original post, so don't try to act like that part doesn't matter. That makes all the difference.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 12:42:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Glock, the gun all other plastic guns what to be 
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top