[#2]
Quoted:
but they can use their skills to get other things

I've got nunchuck skills...

/napoleon dynamite
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:12:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I have no clue, but as an 18 year old who's not out playing the dating game, but actually looking for a wife.

18 and looking for a wife already?
Please, don't ruin your life like so many other young men have.
People shouldn't be married until they are mature and fully ready to handle life's hurdles as adults.
And brother, at 18, you aren't ready...I can tell you at 23 that I'm not ready...I'm shooting for marriage around 30.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:13:45 AM EDT
[#4]
women rule the world bc of what is between their legs
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:13:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I have no clue, but as an 18 year old who's not out playing the dating game, but actually looking for a wife, it makes me grind my teeth looking at some girls who think that the world revolves around them acting like sluts, and anyone who actually cares about the world around them, and is prepared to deal with lifes problems is mentally retarded, paraniod, or both.

Case in point: I have my not quite BOB in the back of my car. Inside, there's everything I need to spend two to three nights out in the woods. Certain girls see the bag in my trunk, ask what it is, and laugh at me for being paraniod. Five minutes later, when the mosquitos are out, they're asking if they can use the bugspray in the bag .

It seems like all the girls in this country have decided that anything that requires any kind of actual work or effort is useless. They spend all their time worrying about looking sexy, or acting cute, and ignore basic life skills, while laughing at anyone who has them, right up until they need someone wiht those skills. Frankly, it's a shame.

I'm probably going to have to go find a pioneer wife, or date some girl who doesn't speak English just to find someone who knows how to cook a meal, manage money, and light a fire. Don't even get me started on self defense and politics. Or guns in general.

I already hate my generation, and I haven't even had to deal with the worst of them.

I'm like you.  I don't play the dating game.  I was only interested in a serious relationship. Then I realized I didn't marriage to lead a happy life.  Part of that is because the good women worth marrying won't touch me, and the other part is that the few women that will touch me aren't worth marrying.  The last part of it is I realized that being free to do as you please is worth quite a hell of a lot when you think about it.  Love, sex, and companionship are nice.  They aren't required for survival.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:18:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
beauty is inversely proportional to brains.

Technically, the equation is: Beauty x Brains = a constant.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:19:25 AM EDT
[#7]
You don't want them too smart. Before long they'll be telling you what to do and how to do it. My wife is college educated and makes great money. She's all business at work. At home I scratch my head at some of the stuff she does and says. It's just the way it is.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:25:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

This post is epic win.

Wait until I get some of the clear ones taken on the 12 meg camera. She is a good looking girl, there is no doubt about it. She is just stupid because she is burning bridges before she even gets started, and is going to miss out on alot of good things because she can't keep herself on the stright and level.

But the key you're missing is she is not burning the bridges.  More like temporarily closing them.  All she has to do with your photog friend (assuming he's a normally-wired straight male) is to be nice to him, and project the slightest, infinitely small scintilla of a possibility that he could actually tap that ass, and he'll come running like a lap dog.  We all would. It's hard-wired somewhere in our genes (and in our jeans.).  Just the way it is.  Hot 18-year old girls don't have to be smart, or nice, or pretty much anything other than hot 18-year old girls.  Someday, when they're not hot or 18, they may have to be something else, but not until then.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:26:57 AM EDT
[#9]
They aren't all that way.

A friend of mine's daughter in Ft. Myers just graduated at the top of her class (4.0 average.)  She is STUNNINGLY beautiful.  She also has a terrific perspective on life, and is not the least bit "dumb."  Her friends know that she is on top of her game, and treat her with respect.  Her male friends also know that her father is a retired Marine Corps F/A-18 instructor pilot who will treat them with respect - unless they cross the line.  Then it's game over.  But you know what?  It will never come to that, because she understands what's right, and what's wrong.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:27:05 AM EDT
[#10]
It isnt JUST  a lot of the young ones.  My daughter is not in that group. Shes got a damn good head on her shoulders, is tight with the $$ she earns at Bob Evans and is in college full time.

Theres some that are hittin "Middle Age" that have lost their everlovin minds.

I just got over havin my heart ripped out a week ago by an old friend who I thought I could trust.

Im almost 42, shes 40.

After her coming back into the picture after over 20 years, sayin those 3 words, this and that. I held my foot on the brake at first.

Then she flew in from Austin for 5 days to see me (stayed at my place) and attend my college graduation. Those were some damn nice days. I will leave it at that.

the 1st day she was here we were sittin on my couch very close and again she told me she loved me. I got fidgity and she said she didnt mean to put me on the spot...Uh Huh..

anyway, I didnt reply to those 3 words for a day. I did alot of soul searching and then felt like I could honestly answer her, in the affirmative.

Anyway...to cut it short, our "relationship" stayed serious. She started tlakin about small weddings, dresses, rings, eloping, etc....I was but was openminded.

a couple weeks later something just felt different but I couldnt pin it down.

Friday June 5th was planned for me to drive to Austin to see her and job hunt for 2 weeks minimum.  I did 1220 miles in 23 hours. thats counting fuel/piss and a 3hour nap stop.
She knew I was coming, it was OUR mutual plan. She called me while i was driving Friday and several times Saturday as I was coming in.

when I got to her place. It wasnt the reception I was "expecting". It was muted and something was amiss.

Well, within 30 hours I was packing my shit, repacking the truck and on my way home to WV.

She ripped my heart out with an MRE spoon in her dining room Sunday afternoon.

Only thing she could say was that I had turned negative and she only felt for me as a friend. She "changed" her mind.

she knew this before I left the house Friday.

Well, I may seem to be venting yet again....but I finally came to terms with the way I was done this past Friday.

Its over and done..any unanswered qustions are moot.

She ran away to Texas from WV in 1989. No kids, 2 previous marriages that both lasted less than a year each, last one was 10+ years ago.

She hasnt stopped running.

I do wish her the best
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:34:51 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

A friend of mine's daughter in Ft. Myers just graduated at the top of her class (4.0 average.)  She is STUNNINGLY beautiful.  She also has a terrific perspective on life, and is not the least bit "dumb."  Her friends know that she is on top of her game, and treat her with respect.  Her male friends also know that her father is a retired Marine Corps F/A-18 instructor pilot who will treat them with respect - unless they cross the line.  Then it's game over.  But you know what?  It will never come to that, because she understands what's right, and what's wrong.

Hey man, you ought to have your friend bring his daughter up to Webb one of these days
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 7:53:48 AM EDT
[#12]
you have to teach both sides to really fix the problems.  Teach the guys not to give hot girls everything they want at their beck and call just to get some pie, and teach the girls...well teach them to respect themselves enough to not pass out the pie to everybody just to move ahead a little bit in life.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:12:28 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Need pics to fully determine the answer.

Not that it should matter, but here is erica. I met her threw a friend. She is alot of fun to be around, and has a good time, she loves to shoot, and hates obama more so then alot of people. But damn she is good at burning bridges. I asked her to come to the SAR East show last month, to show off guns, and just bring people to the table. Which she was great at. We had really good sales, always had a group of people standing at our table. We had another show this weekend, she had been bugging me to take her to another one. So I did. She is 18, just out of HS, doesn't really know what she wants to do with her life, but would like to do some modeling. Which is great.

But she needs to build a portfoilo so people knows what she looks like. Which would be good if she had someone to take photos. I've got another friend who runs his own photograph company, has a stuido, etc. I told him about her, he said if she was a friend of mine, he would meet with her, see how she is, maybe take some photos, if she did well, he would set up a shoot for her. I told her about this, and told her that he would be at the show this weekend, she was excited about it.

And then she deicded to go to the beach. Which is fine. All of the kids do when they get out of HS. But getting free studio time? Usually you'll have to pay good money for that. Well, to start off with, she didn't get back from the beach in time to make the show yesterday. Which is bad enough in of its self. But then instead of just resting to get ready to meet my friend today, she goes out drinking last night, and shows up hung over. She was in a shitty mood all day, pretty much useless, I told her to go sleep it off in the truck instead of being at the table because she was being bitchy. My friend did take some photos of her, said that she looked good enough that she could likely find some work, but she was such a bitch, he didn't want to work with her.

Like I said, I won't respect someone who doesn't have any respect for themselves. I hope she keeps her looks till she is 50, cause she isn't very good at setting herself up for anything else.

Shitty cell phone photo for now, until I can get some from my friend.

http://www.hunt101.com/data/500/erica1.jpg

Old friend (girlfriend for a time, a long time ago) was incredibly pretty and very smart.  I liked her, although I decided that I couldn't put up with flakiness pretty early on, and I tried to help her get jobs.  She wouldn't keep them.  She also ignored several people who had very solid investment advice.  She also dated pretty men that she looked good with.  And for decades, men would give her second, third, fourth, fifth, and more chances because she was so pretty and smart and fun to be around.  Now, she is about 45, still startlingly attractive, divorcing pretty boy  husband #3.  She has a tiny net worth, a few health problems that bother employers, and is in the position of starting from scratch at that age.  I watched people half as smart and far less good-looking go well by working their asses off for the last quarter century and she blew it all.  And I told her this and other people did as well.  She she never truly believed that she would be old, in poor health, and so on.  But there she is.  She is really embarrassed about her situation.  I bough her groceries last week because she called me and asked to "borrow" money because she is on reduced hours at her receptionist job.  She couldn't look me in the eye the whole time.  There is no reason in the world for her to be in this position.  I am dating an old girlfriend who came close to doing this to herself, but her cheap redneck nature won out and she couldn't walk away from opportunities the same way.  One of my siblings knows a number of women like that –– all ex-models.  This is a longer rant, but there is nothing wrong with getting married and there is nothing wrong with the fun of youth ending.  People get older and they should want to do it gracefully.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:52:33 AM EDT
[#14]
My gf has a mba not exactly young (28) but you wouldnt think it she looks way younger. My x was the typical  young hot fake boobs and all but was pretty much empty up stairs not to mention she was a trust fund baby and was blowing thru it like nothing with no real job or schooling to show for it. LAst i heard she moved in with some dude and still had no job good luck to him is what i say lol.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:55:05 AM EDT
[#15]
Why are young good-looking girls so stupid?

Because they're immature.

As a woman, I've "been there, done that" so to speak.  I'm not a model by any means, but when I was in high school I had toned up (thank you PE requirement!) and got a lot of attention all of a sudden.  It was less difficult to flirt than it was to actually do any work.  Fast forward a few years, I became aquainted with the real world and decided it was better to be educated and take care of myself rather than party all weekend and show up everywhere hung over.  There isn't a class in high school that teaches that, it's real life lessons.  Give them a few years and some will get it eventually.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:58:17 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Guys get what they want by being smart, girls by being dumb

EDIT: Smart guys won't necessarily get girls, but they can use their skills to get other things

Scarface: you get the money, you get the power, you get the women
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 9:01:15 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Smart, ugly girls are not that hard to find.

The competition is greater for hot, dumb/crazy chicks because most guys are stupid too.

You want a hot, smart woman?  

Then you have to compete with all of the rest of us.

I never said I wanted one. I'm not looking for a girl. One will find me. I'm fine with that. She wants me for a job, and to better herself. There is a difference.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 9:02:54 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
your answer is in your post.

how much did you pay her to stand around your booth and do nothing but look good for potential sales?

Nothing. The last show the shop paid her, I told her we'd see how it went. But being in a shitty mood and being hung over doesn't really make for good grounds to be paid for anything. I was going to hook her up with a photo shoot, which would be worth something.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 9:03:32 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not that it should matter, but here is erica. I met her threw a friend. She is alot of fun to be around, and has a good time, she loves to shoot, and hates obama more so then alot of people. But damn she is good at burning bridges. I asked her to come to the SAR East show last month, to show off guns, and just bring people to the table. Which she was great at. We had really good sales, always had a group of people standing at our table. We had another show this weekend, she had been bugging me to take her to another one. So I did. She is 18, just out of HS, doesn't really know what she wants to do with her life, but would like to do some modeling. Which is great.

But she needs to build a portfoilo so people knows what she looks like. Which would be good if she had someone to take photos. I've got another friend who runs his own photograph company, has a stuido, etc. I told him about her, he said if she was a friend of mine, he would meet with her, see how she is, maybe take some photos, if she did well, he would set up a shoot for her. I told her about this, and told her that he would be at the show this weekend, she was excited about it.

And then she deicded to go to the beach. Which is fine. All of the kids do when they get out of HS. But getting free studio time? Usually you'll have to pay good money for that. Well, to start off with, she didn't get back from the beach in time to make the show yesterday. Which is bad enough in of its self. But then instead of just resting to get ready to meet my friend today, she goes out drinking last night, and shows up hung over. She was in a shitty mood all day, pretty much useless, I told her to go sleep it off in the truck instead of being at the table because she was being bitchy. My friend did take some photos of her, said that she looked good enough that she could likely find some work, but she was such a bitch, he didn't want to work with her.

Like I said, I won't respect someone who doesn't have any respect for themselves. I hope she keeps her looks till she is 50, cause she isn't very good at setting herself up for anything else.

nice

shit she's only 18

try to bang her instead of trying to help her.

Its not worth the drama. I've got better things to do with my time.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 9:05:01 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I've got my own theory.
People develop the skills they are praised for.
When girls, at a very young age, are told how pretty they are, etc they identify this as a skill, trait, whatever that will make people accept them, or get them ahead in life.
Thus, other parts of their personality suffer, because they are seen as non-essential and aren't developed.
Similarly, there are a lot of very smart, very successful girls whose looks are undeveloped - teach them to take the time to do hair, make up, and maybe a bit of fashion sense and they are smoking.

Does that make sense?

Yeah. It does. I can see where you are coming from with it. Still think its messed up that they go threw there lives planning on always having their good looks, but hey, just makes it that much funnier when they fall on their face.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 9:05:46 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Ok, so I understand they are young, and they have guys tripping over themselves trying to get in their pants. That's easy to understand.

But what do they do when they can't get something they want, but a guy won't bend over for them when the snap their fingers? You'd think that they would teach them that have a little manners and being respectful will get you alot further in life then just being a good looking body. A good looking girl with brains is hot. Have something in that head for chirst sake!!!!

Do guys really let themselves be walked all over for some pie? Why would you stand it? If the girls can't respect themselves, why should I? Am I alone in the way I feel?

I think you would be fairly suprised to find out how many actually are pretty damn bright.  But, you usually have to get to know them a bit.

Either that or you suuuurreee know how to pick 'em    
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 9:05:59 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
You are not alone, OP.

Good. I didn't think I was. I'm glad there are others out there that won't bend over back wards for pie that has no self respect.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 9:06:30 AM EDT
[#23]
it's Publik Skoool, and it ain't just the girls!!!

I've noticed a general lack of wisdom and or motivation with MOST people under 30 nowadays, it's all part of the grand plan, make people book smart so the country will still run, indoctrinate them politically so they vote for you, but leave out Teaching them Reasoning ability or Common Sense as these are anti thetical to controlling sheeple by the Communist or Fascisti. Then when you finally have enough stupid people who cannot reason things out or use common sense you introduce a charismatic negro like Barrack Obama and send thse stupid minnions out to vote and orgasm over him.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 9:06:57 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I asked her to come to the SAR East show last month, to show off guns, and just bring people to the table. Which she was great at. We had really good sales, always had a group of people standing at our table. We had another show this weekend, she had been bugging me to take her to another one. So I did. She is 18, just out of HS, doesn't really know what she wants to do with her life, but would like to do some modeling. Which is great.

You're an enabler.
Also, not that hot.
Don't get me wrong, she is pretty, but I wouldn't go kicking a hole in a stained glass window at her request.

How is that an enabler? She was just a friend I had met, she said she wanted a chance to model, so I gave her a chance. Does that make me an enabler? Maybe so.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 9:08:20 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
women rule the world bc of what is between their legs

Only if you let them.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 9:10:28 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This post is epic win.

Wait until I get some of the clear ones taken on the 12 meg camera. She is a good looking girl, there is no doubt about it. She is just stupid because she is burning bridges before she even gets started, and is going to miss out on alot of good things because she can't keep herself on the stright and level.

But the key you're missing is she is not burning the bridges.  More like temporarily closing them.  All she has to do with your photog friend (assuming he's a normally-wired straight male) is to be nice to him, and project the slightest, infinitely small scintilla of a possibility that he could actually tap that ass, and he'll come running like a lap dog.  We all would. It's hard-wired somewhere in our genes (and in our jeans.).  Just the way it is.  Hot 18-year old girls don't have to be smart, or nice, or pretty much anything other than hot 18-year old girls.  Someday, when they're not hot or 18, they may have to be something else, but not until then.

Right, but she was a dumb cunt and didn't get his contact info. Which means to get to him, she has to go threw me. And why would I give her his info? She had her chance. For all I care, she can go pound sand.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 9:11:11 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Yeah, but they ones like that are very, very few and far between.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 9:13:34 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Because the smart ones that are also super hot are also super taken by the super perfect dudes.

My husband is not super perfect.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 9:14:37 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
It isnt JUST  a lot of the young ones.  My daughter is not in that group. Shes got a damn good head on her shoulders, is tight with the $$ she earns at Bob Evans and is in college full time.

Theres some that are hittin "Middle Age" that have lost their everlovin minds.

I just got over havin my heart ripped out a week ago by an old friend who I thought I could trust.

Im almost 42, shes 40.

After her coming back into the picture after over 20 years, sayin those 3 words, this and that. I held my foot on the brake at first.

Then she flew in from Austin for 5 days to see me (stayed at my place) and attend my college graduation. Those were some damn nice days. I will leave it at that.

the 1st day she was here we were sittin on my couch very close and again she told me she loved me. I got fidgity and she said she didnt mean to put me on the spot...Uh Huh..

anyway, I didnt reply to those 3 words for a day. I did alot of soul searching and then felt like I could honestly answer her, in the affirmative.

Anyway...to cut it short, our "relationship" stayed serious. She started tlakin about small weddings, dresses, rings, eloping, etc....I was but was openminded.

a couple weeks later something just felt different but I couldnt pin it down.

Friday June 5th was planned for me to drive to Austin to see her and job hunt for 2 weeks minimum.  I did 1220 miles in 23 hours. thats counting fuel/piss and a 3hour nap stop.
She knew I was coming, it was OUR mutual plan. She called me while i was driving Friday and several times Saturday as I was coming in.

when I got to her place. It wasnt the reception I was "expecting". It was muted and something was amiss.

Well, within 30 hours I was packing my shit, repacking the truck and on my way home to WV.

She ripped my heart out with an MRE spoon in her dining room Sunday afternoon.

Only thing she could say was that I had turned negative and she only felt for me as a friend. She "changed" her mind.

she knew this before I left the house Friday.

Well, I may seem to be venting yet again....but I finally came to terms with the way I was done this past Friday.

Its over and done..any unanswered qustions are moot.

She ran away to Texas from WV in 1989. No kids, 2 previous marriages that both lasted less than a year each, last one was 10+ years ago.

She hasnt stopped running.

I do wish her the best

And that's what sucks. Some of them never learn. I learned that you can't trust them as far as you can throw them. And to protect myself, as I'm the only one who can watch out for myself. I don't need a girl. If I change my mind later on down the road, sure, I might give it a try. But I don't need pie. Its fun, but alot of times, its not worth the hassle.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 9:16:50 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Old friend (girlfriend for a time, a long time ago) was incredibly pretty and very smart.  I liked her, although I decided that I couldn't put up with flakiness pretty early on, and I tried to help her get jobs.  She wouldn't keep them.  She also ignored several people who had very solid investment advice.  She also dated pretty men that she looked good with.  And for decades, men would give her second, third, fourth, fifth, and more chances because she was so pretty and smart and fun to be around.  Now, she is about 45, still startlingly attractive, divorcing pretty boy  husband #3.  She has a tiny net worth, a few health problems that bother employers, and is in the position of starting from scratch at that age.  I watched people half as smart and far less good-looking go well by working their asses off for the last quarter century and she blew it all.  And I told her this and other people did as well.  She she never truly believed that she would be old, in poor health, and so on.  But there she is.  She is really embarrassed about her situation.  I bough her groceries last week because she called me and asked to "borrow" money because she is on reduced hours at her receptionist job.  She couldn't look me in the eye the whole time.  There is no reason in the world for her to be in this position.  I am dating an old girlfriend who came close to doing this to herself, but her cheap redneck nature won out and she couldn't walk away from opportunities the same way.  One of my siblings knows a number of women like that –– all ex-models.  This is a longer rant, but there is nothing wrong with getting married and there is nothing wrong with the fun of youth ending.  People get older and they should want to do it gracefully.

I could see this being in Erica's future. Sad, but its her life to fuck up. I'll do things for friends, but like I said before, I won't help a friend who doesn't have any respect for themselves.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 9:17:52 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
My gf has a mba not exactly young (28) but you wouldnt think it she looks way younger. My x was the typical  young hot fake boobs and all but was pretty much empty up stairs not to mention she was a trust fund baby and was blowing thru it like nothing with no real job or schooling to show for it. LAst i heard she moved in with some dude and still had no job good luck to him is what i say lol.

Yeah. Its better to cut that shit off at the start. Don't let it get attached.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 9:20:11 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Why are young good-looking girls so stupid?

Because they're immature.

As a woman, I've "been there, done that" so to speak.  I'm not a model by any means, but when I was in high school I had toned up (thank you PE requirement!) and got a lot of attention all of a sudden.  It was less difficult to flirt than it was to actually do any work.  Fast forward a few years, I became aquainted with the real world and decided it was better to be educated and take care of myself rather than party all weekend and show up everywhere hung over.  There isn't a class in high school that teaches that, it's real life lessons.  Give them a few years and some will get it eventually.

Its nice to get a look from the other side of the tracks. I hope she does, just for the sake of I hate seeing people waste their lives. I want to make the most out of mine, and will do whatever I need to do to get there. I work hard so I can play hard. Some girls think that because they look good, they should be entitled to what I have. I think they should work for it. Show me that they are worth my time and effort.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 9:21:09 AM EDT
[#33]
Good looking dumb girls don't smarten up until they've been knocked up and are saddled with a mortgage/bills....

Then they are no longer good looking young girls.

Thank god for MILFs.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 9:23:23 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Are you asking why do hot girls not act in a manner that indicates 1) they realize that they are not the only hot piece of ass on the Earth and 2) that they won't be pretty for ever, thus they should a) not burn bridges and b) have a contingency plan?

*shrug*

Well, yes. Very few women stay as good looking as they are when they are 18. Don't you think they would tell each other that alot of them would get fat and ugly, and it might be smart to use some of those bridges, and not fire bomb them from orbit?

That would be too logical. Don't forget, we're talking about women here.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 9:27:48 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
it's Publik Skoool, and it ain't just the girls!!!

I've noticed a general lack of wisdom and or motivation with MOST people under 30 nowadays, it's all part of the grand plan, make people book smart so the country will still run, indoctrinate them politically so they vote for you, but leave out Teaching them Reasoning ability or Common Sense as these are anti thetical to controlling sheeple by the Communist or Fascisti. Then when you finally have enough stupid people who cannot reason things out or use common sense you introduce a charismatic negro like Barrack Obama and send thse stupid minnions out to vote and orgasm over him.

This....
They are products of their invironment.

a-bare

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 9:31:18 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I could see this being in Erica's future. Sad, but its her life to fuck up. I'll do things for friends, but like I said before, I won't help a friend who doesn't have any respect for themselves.

They all want to live in the eternal present where the party never stops and the bill never comes due.  I remember the 1980s.  The bill always comes due.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 9:57:08 AM EDT
[#37]
Young hot girls are often stupid because they don't have to be smart to get by.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 10:06:21 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

A friend of mine's daughter in Ft. Myers just graduated at the top of her class (4.0 average.) She is STUNNINGLY beautiful. She also has a terrific perspective on life, and is not the least bit "dumb." Her friends know that she is on top of her game, and treat her with respect. Her male friends also know that her father is a retired Marine Corps F/A-18 instructor pilot who will treat them with respect - unless they cross the line. Then it's game over. But you know what? It will never come to that, because she understands what's right, and what's wrong.

Hey man, you ought to have your friend bring his daughter up to Webb one of these days

IM me your number.  I'll have her dad call you to set it up.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 10:15:16 AM EDT
[#39]
Women are valued by their looks, end of story.

Deal with it.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 10:34:40 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
They all want to live in the eternal present where the party never stops and the bill never comes due.  I remember the 1980s.  The bill always comes due.

Ah, the 80's.  If only I could have a do-over
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 10:48:52 AM EDT
[#41]
Most of these chicks learned at a young age that they can ultimately get what they want with their looks without having to put effort into it.

In high school and college it's attention.  Later on it's money.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 10:51:33 AM EDT
[#42]
For the same reason that Helen Keller was such a bad driver:

THEY'RE WOMEN.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 11:19:37 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ok, so I understand they are young, and they have guys tripping over themselves trying to get in their pants. That's easy to understand.

But what do they do when they can't get something they want, but a guy won't bend over for them when the snap their fingers? You'd think that they would teach them that have a little manners and being respectful will get you alot further in life then just being a good looking body. A good looking girl with brains is hot. Have something in that head for chirst sake!!!!

Do guys really let themselves be walked all over for some pie? Why would you stand it? If the girls can't respect themselves, why should I? Am I alone in the way I feel?

I think you would be fairly suprised to find out how many actually are pretty damn bright.  But, you usually have to get to know them a bit.

Either that or you suuuurreee know how to pick 'em    

Oh, some of the ones I've hung out with are stright up dumb. I've had three call the police on me, mainly for the sole reason that they thought they would come in being their knight in shineing fucking armour, only to find out that I can be an asshole to them, and there is not a thing they can do about it.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 11:21:04 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Good looking dumb girls don't smarten up until they've been knocked up and are saddled with a mortgage/bills....

Then they are no longer good looking young girls.

Thank god for MILFs.

Touche.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 11:21:56 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Are you asking why do hot girls not act in a manner that indicates 1) they realize that they are not the only hot piece of ass on the Earth and 2) that they won't be pretty for ever, thus they should a) not burn bridges and b) have a contingency plan?

*shrug*

Well, yes. Very few women stay as good looking as they are when they are 18. Don't you think they would tell each other that alot of them would get fat and ugly, and it might be smart to use some of those bridges, and not fire bomb them from orbit?

That would be too logical. Don't forget, we're talking about women here.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 11:23:31 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Because society has these women/girls that it is okay to get by on looks alone. Look at the large amount of women going into porn, modeling, etc.

99% of female porn actors are there because of their fathers.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 11:24:22 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is it bad that I want to see the train wreck her life will be when her bills come due?
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 11:25:29 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

It's so you can talk them in to doing crazy things
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 11:25:30 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

A friend of mine's daughter in Ft. Myers just graduated at the top of her class (4.0 average.) She is STUNNINGLY beautiful. She also has a terrific perspective on life, and is not the least bit "dumb." Her friends know that she is on top of her game, and treat her with respect. Her male friends also know that her father is a retired Marine Corps F/A-18 instructor pilot who will treat them with respect - unless they cross the line. Then it's game over. But you know what? It will never come to that, because she understands what's right, and what's wrong.

IM me your number.  I'll have her dad call you to set it up.

Now that sounds like a good story. Make sure to tape the conv so the rest of us can hear it!!!
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 11:26:34 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Women are valued by their looks, end of story.

Deal with it.

Not all of them. I've got a couple of girls I just enjoy hanging out with. They aren't the best looking girls I've ever been with, but they are sane, enjoy things that I do, and are just an all around good time. I'd much rather hang out with one of them then a shallow no brain girl.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top