User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 10:36:00 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Why would I have anything to do with that liberal Shit Heel?

I don't know. why would you?

Now you're just being a
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 10:38:37 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

You automatically assume that because I'm not Conservative I'm Liberal?

Because the vast majority of your posts are idiotic bullshit?
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 10:40:42 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ah, so we've moved onto the personal attacks ... isn't that what clueless liberals do?

FOAD DU

Link Posted: 12/21/2005 10:41:23 AM EDT
[#4]
I don't give a shit unless I see someone posting that any criticism of government is treason and giving aid and comfort to the enemy, and defending their idiocy with personal attacks.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 10:49:38 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Why would I have anything to do with that liberal Shit Heel?

I don't know. why would you?

Now you're just being a

Nope, you apparently don't know what being a troll actually means.  
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 10:53:35 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I don't give a shit unless I see someone posting that any criticism of government is treason and giving aid and comfort to the enemy, and defending their idiocy with personal attacks.

Shouldn't you be spying on your son to make sure he isn't hacking naked pictures of your former girlfiends?
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 10:58:06 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ah, so we've moved onto the personal attacks ... isn't that what clueless liberals do?

FOAD DU

No, I wasn't attacking you. I was attacking what you do. Learn the difference.

I just called your posts idiotic bullshit.

You can choose to post intelligent, original thoughts, or you can post the same iditoic bullshit they post at DU. You choose to do the latter.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 11:02:24 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

FOAD DU

You can choose to post intelligent, original thoughts, or you can post the same iditoic bullshit they post at DU. You choose to do the latter.

I'm sorry, what did I post that they post at DU? See, I wouldn't know because I don't visit DU ... Obviously you do, you might want to look to that, It's apparently turning you into a liberal. You make about as much sense as one.

And, yeah ... all your posts are personal attacks ... that appears to be the extent of your communication ability.

Go ahead, post again, catch yourself in another hypocrisy you DU .
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 11:19:06 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
What I like is that we don't ban our leftist trolls, whereas the leftist sites ban you in a heart beat.  We can argue our positions, they can't.

That's why we are conservatives though, and true proponents of freedom.
We don't have little "alert buttons" to rat out a poster for not following groupthink.
We are much better than they.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 11:22:24 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
"I thought this was a site about guns, not about being republican?"

It is about guns, so when people come here and promote anti-gun politicians you've just gotta wonder? It's like being a vegetarian cattle rancher, or a lactos intolerant dairy farmer, it just doesn't make sense.

Are all Democrats schizophrenic or just the ones on Arfcom?

www.democraticunderground.com
You'll feel the need for a drink after reading that site.
I used to think the joke answers on this site were just exagerrating liberal positions.
Reading that site - it's no joke.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 11:26:52 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

FOAD DU

I'm sorry, what did I post that they post at DU? See, I wouldn't know because I don't visit DU ... Obviously you do, you might want to look to that, It's apparently turning you into a liberal. You make about as much sense as one.

And, yeah ... all your posts are personal attacks ... that appears to be the extent of your communication ability.

Go ahead, post again, catch yourself in another hypocrisy you DU .

Funny that you're the only one that sees yourself as a defender of truth and 'free' thought.

Everyone else thinks you're just a troll.

You may want to let that fact sink in for awhile.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 11:31:41 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
www.democraticunderground.com
You'll feel the need for a drink shower after reading that site.

Fixed it!  
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 11:49:31 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Funny that you're the only one that sees yourself as a defender of truth and 'free' thought.

Everyone else thinks you're just a troll.

You may want to let that fact sink in for awhile.

Still don't know what you're trying to prove here bud.

You don't like me because your world is black and white, and I'm gray. That's fine, I don't care if you don't like me. How am I trolling? I like guns, and AR's particulaly ... this is a site about AR's. I come here raher than some antigun website. Is that what you'd rather I do? Since you don't like me liking guns I should go away and become another anti-gunner?

Then you start in with the personal attacks and can't shut up about what a troll I am, but, then you can't even provide an example of why I'm such a troll, just that I don't fit your Black and White world.

So what do you want? Seriously? Do you want to come over to my house and beat me up? Will that make you happy? Do you want me to go away and never come to ARFCOM again? Will that make you happy? Alienating another gun owner becaue he doesn't subscribe to your narrow poitical view? Seriously? What is your problem?
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 2:59:56 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Yes, because God knows, we should just accept anyone's viewpoint as valid, right?  Jesus God, man...you sound like a fucking social sciences professor.

Since everyone has an opinion, and no one has "the" answer to any isuse, in the area of public debate, it is in everyone sinterest to encourage as wide a range of expression as can be possible, without silencing anyone by calling them trolls, liberals, threats to ban, etc.

Well, yes, for the most part.

Maybe in your opinion.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 3:08:57 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Since everyone has an opinion, and no one has "the" answer to any isuse, in the area of public debate, it is in everyone sinterest to encourage as wide a range of expression as can be possible, without silencing anyone by calling them trolls, liberals, threats to ban, etc.

No one has the 100% right opinion, but many people have the 99% wrong one, and thus their dumbassed ideas should be mocked for the liberal bullshit they are.

Well, yes, for the most part.

Maybe in your opinion.

And in reality.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 3:12:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 3:19:23 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
No one has the 100% right opinion, but many people have the 99% wrong one, and thus their dumbassed ideas should be mocked for the liberal bullshit they are.

Your opinion is exactly what I am talking about. You have no idea if someones belief is 99 % wrong or not; its just that you don't agree with them, so you label them as being wrong.

And in reality.

No, in opinion.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 3:27:55 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 3:33:02 PM EDT
[#19]

Originally Posted By DoubleFeedI don't have any desire to speak for RW, but I believe what he is talking about are issues of fact, rather than differances of opinion.

My observation has been that even when it comes to discissing events which are matters of fact, what generally gets posted is a persons  opinion.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 3:35:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 3:39:07 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Your opinion is exactly what I am talking about. You have no idea if someones belief is 99 % wrong or not; its just that you don't agree with them, so you label them as being wrong.

No, actually having a nodding acquaintance with reality, I DO have an idea if someone's belief is 99% wrong.

And in reality.

No, in opinion.

No, in reality.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 3:39:23 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

You don't like me because your world is black and white, and I'm gray. That's fine, I don't care if you don't like me. How am I trolling? I like guns, and AR's particulaly ... this is a site about AR's. I come here raher than some antigun website. Is that what you'd rather I do? Since you don't like me liking guns I should go away and become another anti-gunner?

Not black and white.  Right and wrong.  I consider the vast majority of Democrat positions to be wrong.

Taking money that I earn and giving it to people who don't earn it is WRONG.
Taking my right to self defense in any way I see fit because of a small minority who use guns to commit crimes is WRONG.
Killing of unborn babies simply because having them is "inconvenient" is WRONG.
Basing laws on skin color (hate crimes and affirmative action) is WRONG.
Unions demanding employers pay more than the work of employees is worth is WRONG.
Solving economic and social problems through more government control is WRONG.

Once again:

The Republicans are the "party of the rich."
The Democrats are the party of the "poor and oppressed".

In order to gain and maintain power, a party must work to make as many people as possible fit into their party.

Therefore, the republicans must make as many rich people as possible, and the Democrats must try to make everyone poor and oppressed.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 3:44:18 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 3:47:11 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not black and white.  Right and wrong.  I consider the vast majority of Democrat positions to be wrong.

Taking money that I earn and giving it to people who don't earn it is WRONG.
Taking my right to self defense in any way I see fit because of a small minority who use guns to commit crimes is WRONG.
Unions demanding employers pay more than the work of employees is worth is WRONG.

Once again:

In order to gain and maintain power, a party must work to make as many people as possible fit into their party.

Therefore, the republicans must make as many rich people as possible, and the Democrats must try to make everyone poor and oppressed.

HOME RUN!!!

- georgestrings
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 5:18:06 PM EDT
[#25]
PromptCritical for President!!!
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 7:08:14 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I thought this was a site about guns, not about being republican?  

Have you looked at the Democratic Party platform wrt guns lately?

No, because I know that no matter what they say, they're actually antigun.

I'm actually a believer in a mild Libertarian platform.  Compared to Libertarians, Republicans are gun grabbers!
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 1:30:46 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

I always thought it was funny seeing those "Anybody but Bush" bumper-stickers.  I always wanted to ask the owners, "Really?  How about me?  Gimme 100 days in office, and you would be openly calling for assassination."

I would give new meaning to the term "Executive order".

President PromptCritical:  (calling to secretary)  "I'm gonna need the US Code, and tax codes, a jumbo box of sharpies, and a case of Widmer."

Secretary:  "Thin Sharpies or the fat ones?"

President:  "Get both!  Wheeee!"
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 1:24:49 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
[Taking money that I earn and giving it to people who don't earn it is WRONG.

Both parties take your money and give it to others, just in different ways.

Any way you see fit may very well be wrong. Some people kill others over the slightest provocation. There is such a thing as staying within the law, and anyone who insists that a self-defense killing meet certain legal requirements is not somehow wrong. As for gun laws, the majority of laws exist because a small minority of people break laws. Thats the reality of society.

Thanks for your opinion and your definition of a fetus.

Laws which exist because of previous wrongs.

Companies will never agree that their people should be paid more without prodding.

How to solve them then?

In many ways, yes

If they see themselves as that, what of it? Are you denying that some people are poor and oppressed?

Its foolish to say that Democrats are trying to make MORE poor people.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 3:00:38 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I always thought it was funny seeing those "Anybody but Bush" bumper-stickers.  I always wanted to ask the owners, "Really?  How about me?  Gimme 100 days in office, and you would be openly calling for assassination."

I would give new meaning to the term "Executive order".

President PromptCritical:  (calling to secretary)  "I'm gonna need the US Code, and tax codes, a jumbo box of sharpies, and a case of Widmer."

Secretary:  "Thin Sharpies or the fat ones?"

President:  "Get both!  Wheeee!"

I'm willing to take a chance.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 3:42:32 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

You're naive, dumb or blind if you think otherwise.

The libs redistribution schemes bring more people closer to the poverty line and yet rarely bring anyone above it (this hasn't changed throughout history, I don't think it's ever worked). Most people that come out of poverty would have done so w/o the gov't help and many that are in poverty can't be helped with handouts (you could give some of these people million dollars and they'd be penniless in a year).
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 11:07:40 AM EDT
[#31]
Gawd, fisking is such a pain on this board.  So many tags.

Quoted:

Quoted:
[Taking money that I earn and giving it to people who don't earn it is WRONG.

Both parties take your money and give it to others, just in different ways.

And both are WRONG for doing it.  One step at a time.

Any way you see fit may very well be wrong. Some people kill others over the slightest provocation. There is such a thing as staying within the law, and anyone who insists that a self-defense killing meet certain legal requirements is not somehow wrong. As for gun laws, the majority of laws exist because a small minority of people break laws. Thats the reality of society.

I was referring to weapons, not methods.  It is already illegal to kill another without justification.  Dead is dead, regardless of the weapon used.  

Thanks for your opinion and your definition of a fetus.

You were a "fetus" once.

Laws which exist because of previous wrongs.

I don't know you, but I will make an assumption:  You subscribe to the theories that "Two wrongs don't make a right" and "an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind", no?  The wrongs have been corrected, and the new laws won't do any good.

Companies will never agree that their people should be paid more without prodding.

An employee should be payed what they deserve, no more, no less.  Don't like it?  Quit and seek employment elsewhere.  If your work is as good as you think it is, you should be able to convince an employer to pay what you want.  If not, improve, or ask less money.

How to solve them then?

Ummm... LESS government control?
Seriously, there are many problems.  Unfortunately, fixing them properly is a lot harder than fixing them the wrong way.  Here' a way to look at it:  Instead of asking "what should the government do?"  Instead, ask, "What should I do?"  That's the first step.

In many ways, yes

If they see themselves as that, what of it? Are you denying that some people are poor and oppressed?

I don't think so.  The poor are kept just poor enough to be unhappy and want more.  The democrats keep promising them more and lead them along.  But then again, that seems to be SOP for any political party.

Here's an interesting thought on that:  Maybe the poor and oppressed should look really hard at WHY they are poor and oppressed.

Link Posted: 12/23/2005 1:55:45 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
I was referring to weapons, not methods.  It is already illegal to kill another without justification.  Dead is dead, regardless of the weapon used.  

So your answer is to have NO controls?

You were a "fetus" once.

Doesn't mean that abortion should be outlawed. Lets put it this way: a third of all fertilized eggs self-destruct. For the peopel who believe that life begins at conception, thats a lot of "souls" destroyed.

I don't know you, but I will make an assumption:  You subscribe to the theories that "Two wrongs don't make a right" and "an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind", no?  The wrongs have been corrected, and the new laws won't do any good.

There are a lot of people who would disagree that the old wrongs have been corrected, and in fact believe we still face those wrongs on a daily basis; maybe the perpetrators have learned to cover up their ways, but the wrongs are still there. I may not agree with every law that tries to correct the wrongs of the past, but at the same time I don't believe that the wrongs are gone.

An employee should be payed what they deserve, no more, no less.  Don't like it?  Quit and seek employment elsewhere.  If your work is as good as you think it is, you should be able to convince an employer to pay what you want.  If not, improve, or ask less money.

And who decides what you deserve? As I said, the employer is not going to voluntarily pay you more.

Ummm... LESS government control?

How does that solve the problem? Back in the 50s and 60s, do you think that the Southern states were at all interested in voluntarily protecting minority rights? If the Feds had said " OK Southern states, we are going to let you solve the problem yourselves because we believe in less control being better", the Southern states would have snickered and gone on doing what they'd been doing for decades.

Seriously, there are many problems.  Unfortunately, fixing them properly is a lot harder than fixing them the wrong way.  Here' a way to look at it:  Instead of asking "what should the government do?"  Instead, ask, "What should I do?"  That's the first step.

So work at it at your level and do what you can yourself; many people will NOT try to fix the problem unless forced to do so.

Here's an interesting thought on that:  Maybe the poor and oppressed should look really hard at WHY they are poor and oppressed.

I think they already do, and many times they have an answer to that that you probably don't agree with.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top