User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/15/2010 4:53:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I can understand a tear every now and then but dear god the man cannot seem to make it 5 minutes without full on bawling like a 5-year-old that has skinned their knee

Anyone who saw the previews for 60 Minutes tonight saw him opening the waterworks

He started whimpering like a little girl when his wife made a reference to his modest beginnings. I mean full-on sobbing and sniffling.

I don't care that he cries, but he just looks like a 5 year old whose daddy took his favorite toy away for no damn reason.

and can't even count how many "it's dusty in here" threads you have started
Link Posted: 12/15/2010 4:54:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
There's something wrong with him.

There has to be someone better than this boner to have picked for our speaker of the house.

His sob sister routine is going to get old fast, and become quite an embarrassment. He gives off the vibe of someone with a dark, dark vice eating away at him. The Boehner gay underage sex slave scandal might be what takes us out in 2012. Can't trust someone who behaves like he does, you just can't.

We need a strong, clean optimist.

On a side note, part of the harm glen beck does is turning otherwise right acting Americans into hysterical, jello jawed sob sisters. Maybe the calculation was that boehner will appeal to that segment.

like Pelosie  
Link Posted: 12/15/2010 5:03:14 PM EDT
[#3]
They need to find someone with the personality of Tip O'neill. I know, wrong party, but the guy was likeable and was a schmoozer. He even went over to the WH to have drinks with Reagan after adjournment for the day. People from both parties need to understand you have to set aside the desire to kill the other side and do something to create policy to get this economy moving again. Business owners need to know what's going to happen with policy further out than just a couple of years. And contrary to what a lot of people believe, it's not the rich who create jobs, it's the upper middle class. We need to save the MC.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top