BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/11/2016 12:52:42 AM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Liberals hate anybody that isn't a rabid liberal.  

The GOPe is afraid of losing power.  

The GOP/Conservatives that are not part of the GOPe is simply leary of Trump for all the same reasons I am.  Just not sure he's really a conservative.  

View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 3/11/2016 12:52:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Embarrassment can be a powerful motivator.

A second clue: His supporters are a bigger embarrassment than he is.

I suppose you really believe that one can rent a whole island and fly in so many elites on a truly emergency basis.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
They are not afraid.

They are embarrassed.

There is a difference.

Yeah, that's why they held an emergency meeting with the elites on a private island a few days ago.

I suppose you really believe that one can rent a whole island and fly in so many elites on a truly emergency basis.

I read all your brilliant posts, you are definatly one to talk.....

Link Posted: 3/11/2016 12:55:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Whimpy Arftards who hate Trump. You and Sharpton, Whoopie, Nancy, Romney and Obama can all climb in the same bed and pee yourselves. Spineless bed wetters.
Link Posted: 3/11/2016 1:03:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/11/2016 1:07:28 AM EDT
[#5]
They're not scared of him. They're using reverse psychology to get you to vote for him.
Link Posted: 3/11/2016 1:28:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
That self centered obnoxious SOB is destroying the Republican party and if he gets the nomination, our next President will be a Democrat.  

Believe me, the Dems are PRAYING that Trump is the nominee, its their wet dream!
View Quote

HE's destroying the GOPe?  That's some funny shit right there.  Both parties are terrified of someone with a big fucking broom & a microscope.    Are you pleased with the past 30 years, .gov-wise?
Link Posted: 3/11/2016 1:32:14 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

^This^

And that makes him A Problem.

Everything else is small potatoes. He threatens the greater agenda of both parties, and the gravy train they engorge themselves with.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

He is not on board with the globalist borderless agenda. He still believes in America.

^This^

And that makes him A Problem.

Everything else is small potatoes. He threatens the greater agenda of both parties, and the gravy train they engorge themselves with.

It has to be something like this....they can't control him. It's self-evident in that even OUR OWN PARTY is plotting every which way they can to derail him...even if it means usurping the will of their constituents!

The more they dislike him and try to derail him, the more I like him....(and frankly, I was more pro-Cruz than Trump...but more and more I lean Trump...primarily because slimy, career politicians hate him)

Link Posted: 3/11/2016 1:35:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Cause he hasn't taken the sacred vows at Bohemian Grove and taken part in the sacrifice of care.

Link Posted: 3/11/2016 2:19:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

QFT
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The argument "He scares everyone because no one can control him, therfore your should vote for him" is absurd.  He scares people because he's a self centered statist whose policies are rarely explained, and when they do, are borderline fascist.  People are afraid of him because he has no regard for the constitution and shamelessly advocates for bigger government.  People are scared of him because the masses are lining themselves up behind him like rats to the Pied Piper.

QFT

+1

Nailed it.
Link Posted: 3/11/2016 2:25:27 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Sounds just like when Obama and George W Bush ran.....just sayin
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The argument "He scares everyone because no one can control him, therfore your should vote for him" is absurd.  He scares people because he's a self centered statist whose policies are rarely explained, and when they do, are borderline fascist.  People are afraid of him because he has no regard for the constitution and shamelessly advocates for bigger government.  People are scared of him because the masses are lining themselves up behind him like rats to the Pied Piper.
Sounds just like when Obama and George W Bush ran.....just sayin

Fixed
Link Posted: 3/11/2016 2:32:03 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
You know what made me become a Trump supporter? I wasn't one initially. But then I started taking note of who was against him. I took further note when that opposition turned to outright hate upon Trump having success politically. Once I saw who exactly it was hating Trump....liberals, the RINO establishment, Mexico, the Chinese......I quickly realized that he is precisely the guy we need. He is pissing off all the right people for all the right reasons.
View Quote

Except he's playing you like a fiddle, getting people riled up over issues he knows strike a cord with a certain element; but, you can be assured, he doesn't give a shit. Not about you, not about conservative values, and certainly not about America. Trump cares about Trump, and that's as wide as his "give a fuck" goes. The man has no qualms about saying whatever he has to say to get what he wants. He has no ethics. Not long ago he was donating to Democrats and kissing their asses. Fuck Trump.
Link Posted: 3/11/2016 2:34:55 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
because he is a man who believes in nothing but his own largess.  he is a narcissist that makes Obama look like the most humble statesman

He would gladly deal away anything that you hold dear to advance himself.  

Fuck his "position papers".  His life story indicates that he has no allegiance to any principles in the area of governance

Both sides realize he would be a horrible president
View Quote

Exactly.
Link Posted: 3/11/2016 2:40:02 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Pretty much this. If you nominate Trump you'll regret it for decades.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pretty much this. If you nominate Trump you'll regret it for decades.

Supporting Trump is the equivalent of getting pissed that your old clunker car stalled on the side of the road again, therefore out of rage you attack it with a sledgehammer and saw.

It might feel good while you're doing it, but the end result will not exactly give you a better more reliable form of transportation.
Link Posted: 3/11/2016 2:42:40 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Except he's playing you like a fiddle, getting people riled up over issues he knows strike a cord with a certain element; but, you can be assured, he doesn't give a shit. Not about you, not about conservative values, and certainly not about America. Trump cares about Trump, and that's as wide as his "give a fuck" goes. The man has no qualms about saying whatever he has to say to get what he wants. He has no ethics. Not long ago he was donating to Democrats and kissing their asses. Fuck Trump.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You know what made me become a Trump supporter? I wasn't one initially. But then I started taking note of who was against him. I took further note when that opposition turned to outright hate upon Trump having success politically. Once I saw who exactly it was hating Trump....liberals, the RINO establishment, Mexico, the Chinese......I quickly realized that he is precisely the guy we need. He is pissing off all the right people for all the right reasons.

O.K., I'll play. And his reason for running for prez is what?  Lay it out there.
Link Posted: 3/11/2016 2:45:00 AM EDT
[#15]
Fox news talks about trump 24/7.  He is clearly the one that is supported.  Rumors of rubio backing out of race yet he gets more publicity still than Cruz!

Trump is a Democrat that supported a ban on assault rifles.trump can be controlled, it's all about the power and the $$$
Link Posted: 3/11/2016 2:46:47 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

O.K., I'll play. And his reason for running for prez is what?  Lay it out there.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because Trump wouldn't personally benefit by being able to put his own cronies in power? Nah, that couldn't be it. He wouldn't get involved in politics for the same reason that so many others in Washington do.

Having control of the presidency, and therefore, direct control of American foreign and economic policy, would have no bearing on Trump's bottom line, right?
Link Posted: 3/11/2016 2:49:17 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Amen
Link Posted: 3/11/2016 3:32:17 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

They are not afraid.

They are embarrassed.

There is a difference.

Yeah, that's why they held an emergency meeting with the elites on a private island a few days ago.

lol. You read them all, huh?

Link Posted: 3/11/2016 3:38:03 AM EDT
[#19]
The Democrats hate Trump because he is going to win.
The Republicans also hate Trump because he is going to win and it means that their little place of power they have carved out in Washington might disappear because they are some of the morons Trump is campaigning to throw out.

Great reasons to vote TRUMP in 2016!
Link Posted: 3/11/2016 3:43:01 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

HE's destroying the GOPe?  That's some funny shit right there.  Both parties are terrified of someone with a big fucking broom & a microscope.    Are you pleased with the past 30 years, .gov-wise?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That self centered obnoxious SOB is destroying the Republican party and if he gets the nomination, our next President will be a Democrat.  

Believe me, the Dems are PRAYING that Trump is the nominee, its their wet dream!

Wingman didn't say "The Republican party establishment" or, to use the phrase you did, "the GOPe," he said "the Republican party." Way to move the goalposts there.
I assume that means the whole thing, not just the blue-blood "elites" who are the Establishment wing of it.
Link Posted: 3/11/2016 4:33:12 AM EDT
[#21]

I've just never heard him talk about limited government and federal power, or individual liberty.

I don't want to hear that "make it great again" bullshit. Tell me about how you're going to reign in this monstrosity of a government.
Link Posted: 3/11/2016 7:13:32 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Lots here buying into the BS, he's a repeat failed businessman (who has used bankruptcy laws 4? times to screw investors out of billions and billions of dollars while shielding/protecting his own net worth), who is treating the presidency like a reality TV show.
View Quote

I'm not sure how many different corporations (entities) that Trump has but I'm sure it is more than just a few.
Any smart businessman would protect his other assets from any of the other entities that may at any point, for any number of reasons, fail and fall into bankruptcy.

I don't know why people spout this bullshit.  He did nothing that literally thousands of others have done in the past.  Bankruptcy laws are there for a reason and there is absolutely nothing illegal about it.  
It is smart business.  Something you obviously know nothing about.
Link Posted: 3/11/2016 7:23:28 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

IT sounds cliched but they can't buy him.

Politics has turned into a multi-billion dollar business. That's how a lot of people eat.

If you can't control a candidate it makes him a wild card.
View Quote

Yep, that is the one and only thing that matters. They skeered their rice bowl will get broke.

Link Posted: 3/11/2016 7:40:33 AM EDT
[#24]
as much as I agree with some of his views he s half crazy and a pathological liar.

crazy examples:

Obama birtherism
vaccicines and autism

pathological liar examples (just this week):
trump steak
trump water
trump magazine

putting your name on someone else's product does not put you in the business of making that product and he knows it.

I don't feel like spending all day typing his lies on my phone
Link Posted: 3/11/2016 8:08:03 AM EDT
[#25]
We have a one party system and they want to keep it that way.
Link Posted: 3/11/2016 8:21:01 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Because they haven't caught on that he is doing a Borat to take down the Republican Party.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why Are The Republicans and Democrats Afraid Of Trump? Are many afraid of being indited on some criminal wrong doing. Everywhere on the news, it sounds like Trump has both parties scared shitless.

Because they haven't caught on that he is doing a Borat to take down the Republican Party.

Good....McCain, Romney, Thad Cockran! Just a couple off the top of my head....WTF have they done lately other than roll over.
Link Posted: 3/11/2016 8:43:01 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I've just never heard him talk about limited government and federal power, or individual liberty.

I don't want to hear that "make it great again" bullshit. Tell me about how you're going to reign in this monstrosity of a government.
View Quote

Trump has no interest in that. He believes government can fix it all, we just don't have the right people there.
Link Posted: 3/11/2016 3:33:34 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Yeah, because you have a lobbyist in Congress just like Trump does. You can make any argument you want about what a great idea it is that he gets all those multi-million dollar tax breaks. It still makes for really shit PR when he is already viewed more unfavorably than any other candidate.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He's a fucking idiot.

You don't have what he has by being stupid when it's time to be smart.

"Crazy like a fox"

I don't like his schtick, but he's not dumb.

One would have to assume he has at least a modest amount of brains. But that brings up another problem. If he is rich, and has a modest amount of brains, then he does all kinds of perfectly legal tax dodges that lots of ordinary folks wouldn't understand or approve. What happens when this billionaire releases his taxes and it turns out that, because of various tax dodges not available to the ordinary person, he actually has a negative income for tax purposes?

Lots of people would have trouble feeling warm about that.

Who wrote these laws that he used to pay less in taxes?  Oh yea, Congress.  What kind of fool would say, I'm not going to use the tax code to my advantage, because it might look bad?  You?  Seeing the shitty way the government spends your tax dollars, would you feel better giving them more?

Yeah, because you have a lobbyist in Congress just like Trump does. You can make any argument you want about what a great idea it is that he gets all those multi-million dollar tax breaks. It still makes for really shit PR when he is already viewed more unfavorably than any other candidate.

Hey teener, if he's viewed so unfavorably why do people keep voting for him?  

I'll bet you're voting for Rubio aren't  you?
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 11:53:59 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Wingman didn't say "The Republican party establishment" or, to use the phrase you did, "the GOPe," he said "the Republican party." Way to move the goalposts there.
I assume that means the whole thing, not just the blue-blood "elites" who are the Establishment wing of it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

WTF?  Keep the e or drop the e.  Who are the nice folks who bought and now run Cruz & Rubio?
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 11:56:36 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Because Trump wouldn't personally benefit by being able to put his own cronies in power? Nah, that couldn't be it. He wouldn't get involved in politics for the same reason that so many others in Washington do.

Having control of the presidency, and therefore, direct control of American foreign and economic policy, would have no bearing on Trump's bottom line, right?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Anyone else want to chime in with their support of the theory that Trump is running for president to make more money?  
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 11:56:47 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Hey teener, if he's viewed so unfavorably why do people keep voting for him?  

I'll bet you're voting for Rubio aren't  you?
View Quote

Because lots of people are really stupid and they make up shit to suit themselves, whether there is any basis for it, or not. Such as, your stupid assumption about me and Rubio.

Thanks for demonstrating the problem.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 11:58:33 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Good....McCain, Romney, Thad Cockran! Just a couple off the top of my head....WTF have they done lately other than roll over.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why Are The Republicans and Democrats Afraid Of Trump? Are many afraid of being indited on some criminal wrong doing. Everywhere on the news, it sounds like Trump has both parties scared shitless.

If you don't have a legitimate response about Trump then, certainly, try to change the subject to someone else. It is called the "red herring" argument. Look it up.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 12:25:12 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Hasn't America always wanted someone, to shake up both parties in Washington? Now they have that guy!
View Quote
And people scream about "needing a businessman in the White House!".  I see there is no pleasing the peasants.

Link Posted: 3/13/2016 1:12:02 PM EDT
[#34]
Politicians want people to believe they are smarter than everyone else. That they are the ones that can get things done. In reality, they are just like us. Their ideas are not any better. They have no idea of how things actually work. They all like the power and having people suck up to them. In order to have that power, they need money to get elected. That money comes from special interest groups or large donors.

They will ask for information on complicated subjects that take people years to acquire through education and work experience. They will think you can tell them what they need to know in 5 minutes or less.  Then they move on to the next subject. In reality they do what the special interest group that gave them lots of money wants them to do. If it screws the voters, so be it.

Where is Eric Cantor now that he got un-elected? Where would he be if he had not been in Congress?

I have met and talked to a lot of our elected officials. I have responded to their questions. By-in-large they are morons. They are the great wizard hiding behind the curtain of power.  John Kerry, Hillary,  FBHO, Schumer, McCain, McConnell, Bonher - what would they be doing if not in politics?  (Ok - well Bonher would be running a tanning salon business) Ben Carson is (was) a successful neurosurgeon.  It takes a pretty smart guy to digging around in someone's brain at one of the most prestigious hospitals in the country. He was probably the most honorable guy in the pack. However, politically, he got crushed like a grape.  He was never a threat. Last elections- Herman Cain, successful businessman, somewhat of a threat. Run him out.  Let's get the hold you nose and vote for him pick, Romney, in there.

It is a club. Outsiders are threats to the power. They distribute billions of dollars in contracts to corporations and friends. They make favorable laws to suit the special interests. They write regulations and requirements so only one company can meet the standards. Therefore, they get the contract. Trump threatens that like no one else has.

Trump isn't a conservative like Ryan, McConnell, McCain, Romney, Graham. Jeb!, or Rubio. Really? Those are the conservative examples?

Trump has no foreign policy experience. Like FBHO had experience as a community organizer, an Illinois senator, a one half term senator that voted present most of the time. George Bush had tons of it as Texas governor and his brother Jeb! did too, down there in Florida. Rubio got it because his parents from Cuba. John Kerry got it in Viet Nam while getting purple hearts for his scratches and a silver star for shooting up a river bank. Hillary got hers baking cookies at the White House and getting an ambassador killed and really, what difference does that make? Bernie Sanders got his going to Russia. Al Gore knew the earth was hot and round. Joe Biden is certain he has pants somewhere that girl's hair smells nice. Trump at least has does over seas business deals.

It what Trump isn't that scares them. He isn't one of them. He buys them. He contributed to their campaigns.  He is fairly smart. He is detail oriented. He doesn't rely on lobbyists or special interest groups for opinions. Why would 80 or 90 people including about 20 so called conservative members of Congress take their private jets to a secret meeting at an island off the coast of Georgia to discuss how to stop Trump? Why would pundits like Bill Kristol go? Who was there we don't know about? Was a Soros representative there?

There is a lot more going on than we know about. These guys are scared of losing power. They are afraid of the American people. If you ever saw the movie "A Bug's Live" it is the politicians that are the grasshoppers and demand their part of our work when they have done nothing and we are the ants toiling and producing for them. Trump is a threat to end a lot of the gravy train for special interests, lobbyists, and the politicians.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 1:15:37 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

I am not as sure as you about that.
The dems choices are an old guy that's really a masked communist or an old dried up cunt that nobody really even likes.

Caveat.
I am not a Trump supporter.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 1:17:22 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Politicians want people to believe they are smarter than everyone else. That they are the ones that can get things done. In reality, they are just like us. Their ideas are not any better. They have no idea of how things actually work. They all like the power and having people suck up to them. In order to have that power, they need money to get elected. That money comes from special interest groups or large donors.

They will ask for information on complicated subjects that take people years to acquire through education and work experience. They will think you can tell them what they need to know in 5 minutes or less.  Then they move on to the next subject. In reality they do what the special interest group that gave them lost of money wants them to do. If it screws the voters so be it.

Where is Eric Cantor now that he got un-elected? Where would he be if he had not been in Congress? I have met and talked to a lot of our elected officials. I have responded to their questions. By-in-large they are morons. They are the great wizard hiding behind the curtain of power.  John Kerry, Hillary,  FBHO, Schumer, McCain, McConnell, Bonher - what would they be doing if not in politics?  (Ok - well Bonher would be running a tanning salon business) Ben Carson is (was) a successful neurosurgeon.  It takes a pretty smart guy to digging around in someone's brain at one of the most prestigious hospitals in the country. He was probably the honorable guy in the pack. However, politically, he got crushed like a grape.  He was never a threat. Herman Cain, successful businessman, somewhat of a threat. Run him out.

It is a club. Outsiders are threats to the power. They distribute billions of dollars in contracts to corporations and friends. They make favorable laws to suit the special interests. Trump threatens that like no one else has.

Trump isn't a conservative like Ryan, McConnell, McCain, Romney, Graham. Jeb!, or Rubio. Really? Those are the conservative examples?

Trump has no foreign policy experience. Like FBHO had experience as a community organizer, an Illinois senator, a one half term senator that voted present most of the time. George Bush had tons of it as Texas governor and his brother Jeb! did too, down there in Florida. Rubio got it because his parents from Cuba. John Kerry got it in Viet Nam while getting purple hearts for his scratches and a silver star for shooting up a river bank. Hillary got hers baking cookies at the White House and getting an ambassador killed and really, what difference does that make. Bernie Sanders got his going to Russia. Al Gore knew the earth was hot and round. Joe Biden is certain he has pants somewhere that girl's hair smells nice. Trump at least has does over seas business deals.

It what Trump isn't that scares them. He isn't one of them. He buys them. He contributed to their campaigns.  He is fairly smart. He is detail oriented. He doesn't rely on lobbyists or special interest groups for opinions. Why would 80 or 90 people including about 20 so called conservative members of Congress take their private jets to a secret meeting at an island off the coast of Georgia to discuss how to stop Trump? Why would pundits like Bill Kristol go? Who was there we don't know about? Was a Soros representative there?

There is a lot more going on than we know about. These guys are scared of losing power. They are afraid of the American people. If you ever saw the movie "A Bug's Live" it is the politicians that are the grasshoppers and demand their part of our work when they have done nothing and we are the ants toiling and producing for them. Trump is a threat to end a lot of the gravy train for special interests, lobbyists, and the politicians.
View Quote

Amen. The fact that he is a blowhard retread of Jerry Springer who doesn't have enough sense to take other people's labels off of "Trump" products has nothing to do with it. If it wasn't for the conspiracy against him everyone would love this reality star asshole.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 1:20:57 PM EDT
[#37]
He said he would make public the redacted 28 pages of the 911 report and suggested it would show the Saudis were behind it.  He said he would prosecute Hillary.  There is a good chance he would uncover 20 plus years of treason at the highest levels of government on both sides of the aisle.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 1:24:32 PM EDT
[#38]
Trump [and to a lesser extent Cruz] demonstrated that the neocons only controlled GOP foriegn policy due to a lack of alternatives for the base.

Upon being presented alternatives, the base left the neocons, and that makes them as salty as authoritarian evangelist think-tankers can get.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 1:27:54 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
He said he would make public the redacted 28 pages of the 911 report and suggested it would show the Saudis were behind it.  He said he would prosecute Hillary.  There is a good chance he would uncover 20 plus years of treason at the highest levels of government on both sides of the aisle.
View Quote

What's the definition of "treason" again?
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 1:29:04 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

He said he would make public the redacted 28 pages of the 911 report and suggested it would show the Saudis were behind it.He said he would prosecute Hillary. There is a good chance he would uncover 20 plus years of treason at the highest levels of government on both sides of the aisle.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/13/2016 1:30:02 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He said he would make public the redacted 28 pages of the 911 report and suggested it would show the Saudis were behind it. He said he would prosecute Hillary. There is a good chance he would uncover 20 plus years of treason at the highest levels of government on both sides of the aisle.

So he has a copy of those redacted 28 pages but hasn't made them public yet? Why?
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 1:30:49 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
So he has a copy of those redacted 28 pages but hasn't made them public yet? Why?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

He said he would make public the redacted 28 pages of the 911 report and suggested it would show the Saudis were behind it. He said he would prosecute Hillary. There is a good chance he would uncover 20 plus years of treason at the highest levels of government on both sides of the aisle.

I agree with you.  My image didn't attach in my original post.

He's not prosecuting Hillary either

Link Posted: 3/13/2016 1:35:31 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah. that makes more sense with the image showing.

My guess is that he has the whole report, including the 28 pages, because he was in on the conspiracy himself. It makes as much sense.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 1:42:35 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
And people scream about "needing a businessman in the White House!".  I see there is no pleasing the peasants.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hasn't America always wanted someone, to shake up both parties in Washington? Now they have that guy!

They've been banging on the bars forever, and now that someone has come along who will actually open their cell doors.........they're terrified at the thought of being released.
Link Posted: 3/13/2016 1:45:55 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
He's a bull in their china shops.
View Quote

This, and the China shop is global banking, stock & bond markets, and world treasuries.  It's a house of cards, and a true Ponzi scheme that is on the edge of collapse.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top