[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Something about the thin blue line...

Waiting for LEO's to come in and defend them saying how they are justified and need to do what they do in order to...do whatever it is they do.

Basically, here for the bullshit defense of these guys from the LEO's.  

What the fuck are you rolling your eyes at? Doesn't matter how bad a transgression it is,  some fuck on here will stand up for that piece of shit.

No, I am not anti-leo. I get along just fine with our current officers. I just cannot stand the people who justify and stand up for these POS that are shitting on the system.

please click and read this

Yea cuz the media never lies and the police are always honest upstanding people.

Yea cuz people never show one part of the video that falsely fuels their agenda.

Yep....only the 30 seconds that spins it the way they want.........and idiots believe it hook, line and sinker.........fucking laughable.
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 2:17:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Waiting for LEO's to come in and defend them saying how they are justified and need to do what they do in order to...do whatever it is they do.

What the fuck are you rolling your eyes at? Doesn't matter how bad a transgression it is,  some fuck on here will stand up for that piece of shit.

No, I am not anti-leo. I get along just fine with our current officers. I just cannot stand the people who justify and stand up for these POS that are shitting on the system.

what does this have to do with the price of rice

that is what the Police Chief's opinion is about this matter.

Its about video evidence that when watched in full shows that the drugs were taken off the suspect and laid on the seat then collected by the officer in another bag. Its not an opinion when there is video evidence.

Do you really believe they watched it?
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 2:44:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
It's odd how some people totally buy into what the media and activist groups (NAACP in this case) feed them when it fits their agenda.

But if doesn't fit their agenda, those same media sources and activist groups are scum.

For the record they are always scum in my book.

Link Posted: 1/3/2012 2:59:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
It's odd how some people totally buy into what the media and activist groups (NAACP in this case) feed them when it fits their agenda.

But if doesn't fit their agenda, those same media sources and activist groups are scum.

+1......its really pathetic when you think anout it.  Meh' haters gonna hate no matter what.
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 3:57:36 PM EDT
[#5]
So fucking in on this!!!

Now the cops are guilty until proven innocent!

Should be fun.
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 3:58:56 PM EDT
[#6]
nvm
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 4:04:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Say it with me.

V I D E O....

Its on V I D E O.

And even then people twist it to fit their agenda while plainly stating that the video is "unclear".

Yeah, it's unclear to them because what they see doesn't jive with their BS claims.

Link Posted: 1/3/2012 4:05:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
So fucking in on this!!!

Now the cops are guilty until proven innocent!

Should be fun.

Nothing new........just another week in Arfcomland.
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 4:06:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Say it with me.

V I D E O....

Its on V I D E O.

And even then people twist it to fit their agenda while plainly stating that the video is "unclear".

Yeah, it's unclear to them because what they see doesn't jive with their BS claims.

Also known as "Backpedaling", "Foot-in-mouth disease", "Cop-bashing", etc, etc......
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 4:11:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Has anyone mentioned, "Aaaaaaaand we're off"!
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 4:17:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 4:26:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yea cuz the media never lies and the police are always honest upstanding people.

its on video...pretty hard to lie about what is on video.

I can not get a clear look at the bag to confirm its empty. so until I am proven it was empty before he went into the vehicle I believe he is planting evidence. As to the hole bag defying gravity because its not full is well... pure B.S. If a baggy is rolled around something stiff say a chunk of MJ its not gonna drop either. As a matter of fact the baggie would be easier to get out of his pocket if empty as nothing would hang up on his pocket.

Nobody has to prove to you anything. Video evidence shows it was drugs taken off the suspect and placed on the seat to be collected by the officer later.

Take off your tinfoil.

Well if you want me to believe he wasn't planting evidence you damn sure do need to prove he wasn't.

Just because someone has a badge does not mean you can trust them and that they are a good person.

It was on video that he found the drugs on the suspect, put them on the seat, then went and collected them for evidence in another bag. It has nothing to do with someone wearing a badge. The whole stop was on video.

link to whole vid?
Its not on the news site (or maybe I couldn't find it.) I did see him pull something out of guys pocket  but unclear what it was. Just like it is unclear what the officer pulled out of his pocket.  Also if it was on the guy why return to the car with it?
Again just cause someone wears a badge does not meant they are upstanding.

Innocent until proven guilty. You have to prove he planted evidence. Not the other way around.

I find it funny that you believe one media group that says he is dirty from their article yet the article in which the chief of police says there was 25 mins of footage which shows what the officer really did, collecting evidence, you dont believe. How convenient.
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 4:31:35 PM EDT
[#13]

We should really get this started off on the right foot:

Jerry!  Jerry!  Jerry!

Lets join together now!!
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 4:33:50 PM EDT
[#14]
The video is inconclusive.

Could have been an evidence bag or dope baggie.

This won't stop this incident from going out of control.

Cue Revs Jackson and Sharpton.  
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 4:44:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Will a LEO please explain to me the method or reasoning behind the process the alleged crooked cop used.  Why did he go from jacket to backset et al?  Why wouldn't he just take the baggies straight from the subjects person to the cruiser?  Is the video just edited to look that way?
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 4:49:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Will a LEO please explain to me the method or reasoning behind the process the alleged crooked cop used.  Why did he go from jacket to backset et al?  Why wouldn't he just take the baggies straight from the subjects person to the cruiser?

If the "Baggie" was an evidence bag from where would you like the good officer to procure it?

Not an LEO
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 4:51:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Will a LEO please explain to me the method or reasoning behind the process the alleged crooked cop used.  Why did he go from jacket to backset et al?  Why wouldn't he just take the baggies straight from the subjects person to the cruiser?

He was just separating it from the suspect and put it somewhere that was convenient at that time.  Putting it in a pocket could risk a bag of dope breaking open in your pocket and spilling the contents, especially if there are other things in that pocket.  It could also contaminate existing evidence on the bag (DNA, prints).

Just as an FYI - what is being claimed that the officer did (pulled dope out of his pocket and put it in the car) is probably the least "successful" way to plant drugs, and not historically how drugs are "planted".
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 5:06:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
IF he's found guilty (which I doubt will happen):

Fired from job and thrown in jail...oh, and makes sure to let everyone know WHY he's in jail.

Fucker's no better than the criminals he's put there...

Did your post make you feel conflicted? You sure sound objective. Did you watch the whole video? Do you make it a practice to go outside when it's freezing cold and place yourself in a situation where you place a higher priority on appearances than on making sure you keep your guard up against an individual who could take advantage of your divided attention, given the chance?

Please don't waste your time typing that the cop knew the risks of his profession and should have handled this differently. Just because he knew the risks doesn't mean he has the obligation to give his life away. Cops get shot often by people who watch them carefully for lapses in attention. Is this site not also devoted to the philosophy of tactics in the defense of life and limb? Why do people think cops don't have the right to protect themselves?

The old saying that you can't please all of the people all of the time is right on the money. I hope no officer compromises their safety in future by not concentrating on their suspect(s) proximity and body language out of a misguided attempt to protect themselves from groundless accusations.
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 8:24:24 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can not get a clear look at the bag to confirm its empty. so until I am proven it was empty before he went into the vehicle I believe he is planting evidence. As to the hole bag defying gravity because its not full is well... pure B.S. If a baggy is rolled around something stiff say a chunk of MJ its not gonna drop either. As a matter of fact the baggie would be easier to get out of his pocket if empty as nothing would hang up on his pocket.

Nobody has to prove to you anything. Video evidence shows it was drugs taken off the suspect and placed on the seat to be collected by the officer later.

Take off your tinfoil.

Well if you want me to believe he wasn't planting evidence you damn sure do need to prove he wasn't.

Just because someone has a badge does not mean you can trust them and that they are a good person.

It was on video that he found the drugs on the suspect, put them on the seat, then went and collected them for evidence in another bag. It has nothing to do with someone wearing a badge. The whole stop was on video.

link to whole vid?
Its not on the news site (or maybe I couldn't find it.) I did see him pull something out of guys pocket  but unclear what it was. Just like it is unclear what the officer pulled out of his pocket.  Also if it was on the guy why return to the car with it?

Innocent until proven guilty. You have to prove he planted evidence. Not the other way around.

I find it funny that you believe one media group that says he is dirty from their article yet the article in which the chief of police says there was 25 mins of footage which shows what the officer really did, collecting evidence, you dont believe. How convenient.

Where did I say I believed the article. What I believe is that it is entirely possible and very plausible that the police would do something like that.

I didn't read the article as both sides are going to be biased. Of course the cops are gonna say he did nothing wrong and the media will say what ever they think gets the most ratings.

i went by the video I could find. very limited. I see the cop pull something out of the drivers pocket (unclear what it is). I see the cop struggling to pull an "empty bag" (Unclear if empty. How do you struggle getting an an empty bag out of your pocket.?) out of his pocket go into the vehicle he just pulled over and come out of said vehicle with a body language of  "I got you now".
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 5:45:05 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Funny how that works..........yet untold fucktrards here will automatically believe 100% what the liberal MSM wants you to believe.......fucking sheeple.

Hey easy there. The Left need the black folks stirred up to make sure they get out and vote.

Only a fool thinks there are no crooked cops. To fall for the community activist/media edited piece of tape(that the officer himself recorded, and put himself into the recording) and assume the cop was that dumb, makes one no less a fool.

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 5:52:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Take off your tinfoil.

link to whole vid?

Where did I say I believed the article. What I believe is that it is entirely possible and very plausible that the police would do something like that.

I didn't read the article as both sides are going to be biased. Of course the cops are gonna say he did nothing wrong and the media will say what ever they think gets the most ratings. votes

i went by the video I could find. very limited. I see the cop pull something out of the drivers pocket (unclear what it is). I see the cop struggling to pull an "empty bag" (Unclear if empty. How do you struggle getting an an empty bag out of your pocket.?) out of his pocket go into the vehicle he just pulled over and come out of said vehicle with a body language of  "I got you now".

FIFY. Look big picture.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 5:56:04 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Is it "defending bullshit", when you find out by watching the full 30 minute video (instead of the 90 second one), that the cops pulled the drugs off the suspect earlier?

To be clear, the cops didn't plant any drugs.

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:00:08 PM EDT
[#23]
The city of Utica is a cesspool.  Its probably one of the most run down shit holes in upstate NY.  Think more abandon buildings then occupied sort of a mini Detroit.  I can understand the rational given in the police statement of putting evidence in their pocket to keep their hands free to defend themselves.  Also with the clientele of Utica I doubt there is much need to plant anything.    
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:15:20 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

..................and the ARFCOM anti's have the cop guilty, as usual.  Color me surprised.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:20:38 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Amazing.  So, you clearly state that the cop is guilty, until proven innocent, in your eyes.  Typical.

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:23:48 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Funny how that works..........yet untold fucktrards here will automatically believe 100% what the liberal MSM wants you to believe.......fucking sheeple.

This place never ceases to amaze me.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top