Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 2:20:47 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I just dont see a need for a carry pistol thats any smaller than a Colt Officers model...

unless its a BUG?

BUG = Back-Up Gun

No...primary.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 2:20:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 2:24:44 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
...  (I firmly believe that a .380 I'll will actually carry is immensely better than the .45 Whizbang I leave at home)...

And amen.

I carry a .380 now. I just want a larger caliber in S/A. but not too big because I always wear polo's or t-shirts.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 2:33:11 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
How about a Makarov?

For a carry weapon?

Please, when it comes to your life, don't buy the absolute cheapest POS you can find!

What are you talking about?

A Makarov is an antique compared to modern semi-autos. Hell, Makarov's are even C&R eligible!

Accuracy, power, speed is what it is all about (assuming reliability, since Glocks, 1911's, etc. are all very capable of being very reliable). The Makarov is certainly not a front runner in any of those categories.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 3:19:21 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I just saw an ad for SA's little 9mm 1911 they're coming out with. Dunno about the weight, but that thing looked tiny.

I think your referring to the Springfield EMP. Its not "tiny" but very concealable. I have big bear paws and the EMP is just enough for my liking. Really nice pistol
i27.photobucket.com/albums/c177/thedough_007/DSCF2188edit.jpg

Heres a 5 minute review from american hangunner on youtube.
youtube.com/watch?v=3PZMyKvYdWM

Yeah, I'm going to have to get me one of those.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 3:33:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 3:42:05 PM EDT
[#7]
If you're dead set on single action autos then look no further than the springfield armory EMP 9mm. However, if you're willing to consider other action types then also take a look at the smith & wesson m&p 9C/40C and the springfield armory xd9sc and xd40sc.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 5:13:06 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
This is what u need,I carry it everyday

img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/rogerdodger11/163061_large.jpg

Yep, since that's a single action auto.

i showed it as an alternative
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top