BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/28/2002 1:17:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I don't really know what's going on with AR15.com and castle arms, but it sounds like all of the sudden people are becoming stupid and are taking sides.  You people need to realize it's not about two different companies, but about the love for guns.  
View Quote

Hot damn someone gets it.  Hey, anyone out there who's not intimate with the situation (oh, say, just about everyone) please re-read the above!

Yep I'll be there.
Link Posted: 10/28/2002 2:52:02 AM EDT
[#2]
[size=3]Looks like two trips for me. [/size=3]

[bounce]
Link Posted: 10/28/2002 8:08:33 AM EDT
[#3]
It seems to me that people are trying to make a soap opera out of a business decision.  Who gives a shit who or why someone decided to stop doing business with someone else.  It will have absolutly no effect on someones ability to put together a big shoot.  I don't know if there was anything personal, and if there was, quite frankly i couldn't care less.
Link Posted: 10/28/2002 8:30:14 AM EDT
[#4]
With school finals around the same time as BRC, I may not be able to attend (but hope too).  Regardless of whether I attend, I'll still be a sponsor for it.  I hope to donate some more note pads along with some other goodies (of the rifle kind).  I had a blast at BRC 2002.
Link Posted: 10/28/2002 8:41:27 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm still in.  If I don't end up going, it will be because of finances or vacation time problems, not because of who's name is on the sponsor line.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top