Deej86 is not much loved by most.

Topics he has started
"Are airsoft guns loud?"
"what is plinking?"
"Do the space shuttles really have door gunners?"

That's just off the top of my head.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:05:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Some people got mad at me for repeatedly saying stuff about shitting turkeys and some people wanted me locked for getting drunk and spamming the site

So I will no longer get drunk enough to shit a turkey.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:13:25 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Some people got mad at me for repeatedly saying stuff about shitting turkeys and some people wanted me locked for getting drunk and spamming the site

So I will no longer get drunk enough to shit a turkey.

A live turkey, or one that is already processed and in its Butterball wrapper?

And steps to "Stop Shitting Turkeys":

1.  Stop driniking excessive amounts of "Wild Turkey"
2.  ???
3.  Profit
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:54:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:03:19 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Wow... it's amazing how many people have been disappeared just in my time on the forums.

sgtar15, FOX-, lawdog, TheRedHorseman, that guy who flipped out and spammed with all the islam pics... I dunno, I can think of at least two people I wish were still here...

I miss Imbroglio.  He was a heck of a nice guy back in the day.

No one's mentioned FrankTheSpank yet?  Geez.  Now *that* was a weird blowup.  One night he posted about a gazillion pictures of feces (as in shit, turds, stinkpickles . . .) and got nuked.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:36:39 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Wow... it's amazing how many people have been disappeared just in my time on the forums.

sgtar15, FOX-, lawdog, TheRedHorseman, that guy who flipped out and spammed with all the islam pics... I dunno, I can think of at least two people I wish were still here...

No one's mentioned FrankTheSpank yet?  Geez.  Now *that* was a weird blowup.  One night he posted about a gazillion pictures of feces (as in shit, turds, stinkpickles . . .) and got nuked.

Scat he posted scat!
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:42:15 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
+1 deej86

A few people, and lots of threads have been locked (or warned) because (they took exception to) his trolling.

ETA: Edited to stop deej86's IMs.

huge +1... even more annoying than imbroglio or cyanide at their worst.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:57:28 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
One of the problems is that every time a promising newb shows up, he's pounced on, tarred and feathered and run out of arfcom on a rail.

For example, there was our latest candidate for "best drunken pirate", FootyUmpire.  Before some of us could even get the popcorn done and a cold beer out in anticipation, he's given the bums rush.  Man, I was looking forward to hours of good piratey fun with that guy too!

Now, this is no reason to start up with the "Can ye smell it" stuff, I'm eating and don't want to have to clean my screen again.

YES!!!  What's it gonna hurt the site to let a few OUTSTANDING mythical legendary posts like footyumpire and his triangle go on for a bit.  Why lock and ban so fast?  GOD that stuff was funny.  Too quick to pull the trigger I think.  Not saying it doesn't need to be pulled, but let's at least all have fun with it for a while first.

Sux, cuz I've been here 4 1/2 yrs, and just now really started posting (though I've been a religious lurker the whole time) and seems there is no room anymore for the individuality and characters that made me love this site so much.  The references to this rule or that rule are so vague.  The CoC is not really cut and dried, there is a lot of grey area that can be interpreted one way or another.  

Locking and banning "troll" accounts right off the bat, whether they be true troll accounts or not, is taking away a lot of good laughs.  And sometimes they aren't trolls after all, they just don't know how this stuff works.  People are so quick to tag anyone with <100 posts a troll.

I know, I know, there are a lot more sponsors now.  That's good for the business, but I used to be able to do a search here for information on AR parts/accessories, and find what I needed.  Now it's a battle of weeding through EE posts to find the informational ones that made this site great to begin with.  

Please note, I'm not intentionally doing anything bannable  So if I said something wrong, mods please edit.  

DAMNIT!!!  SEE?!?!?!?!
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 11:48:07 PM EDT
[#13]
fuck 'em +1

Why block out the fac of the prisoners?
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 11:52:48 PM EDT
[#14]

Originally Posted By --> stupidquestionguy: <--
Is it just me or are some  people at ARF.com not worried as much about the first ammendment as they are they are the second?

Link Posted: 2/20/2006 11:56:40 PM EDT
[#15]
XDBACKUPGUN
Posts Per Day ::
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 12:21:48 AM EDT
[#16]
Damn son, don't forget to slap that T-handle!    
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 12:24:08 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Damn son, don't forget to slap that T-handle!    

Arrrrr!
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 1:16:31 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Scat he posted scat!

No.  Mel Torme does scat.  Frank did lots of shit.

Link Posted: 2/21/2006 2:39:06 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

NAM is gone also, he was trolling a member here.

I know NAM, NAM is a friend of mine.  You sir are no NAM!

FREE NAM!!!!

Link Posted: 2/21/2006 4:14:48 AM EDT
[#20]
I'm not a troll.

That's all.  
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 4:27:11 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
I'm not a troll.

That's all.  

Link Posted: 2/21/2006 5:50:52 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
we dont really have those kinds of guys around here. what we do have is an army of f@g$ that point out "dupes" and rack up 10,000+ posts a year by dropping their worthless .02 and speaking authoratatively on topics they have no experience with. happens all the time.

+1,my.02,BUT, you don't need to post like this,so stop!
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 12:25:36 AM EDT
[#23]
Are you volunteering?
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 12:32:24 AM EDT
[#24]
Can Ye Smell it ?
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 1:07:23 AM EDT
[#25]
I see this happened Friday.

I was out sick Friday.

Could somebody please give me the Cliff Notes version of what happened
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 1:52:49 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'm not a troll.

That's all.  

All you guys saying deej86 need to read this thread.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=439759

Link Posted: 2/23/2006 2:35:50 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
we dont really have those kinds of guys around here. what we do have is an army of f@g$ that point out "dupes" and rack up 10,000+ posts a year by dropping their worthless .02 and speaking authoratatively on topics they have no experience with. happens all the time.

+ Infinity

Oh btw, someone needs to read up on the definition of a troll before they start pointing fingers.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 5:15:35 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'm not a troll.

That's all.  

All you guys saying deej86 need to read this thread.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=439759

Hmm... All you guys? You mean just the ones you quoted?
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 5:28:56 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Man, I was looking forward to hours of good piratey fun with that guy too!

Ahem.

G
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 5:30:25 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Hmm... All you guys? You mean just the ones you quoted?

Everyone saying deej, not just the ones I quoted.  I just used your quoted because it had the BS flag in it, which is an attention getter.  I just was trying to bring additional info to this thread so that people can make an informed decision.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 7:27:31 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
what happened to TRH?

I think he got the boot too.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top