User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 11:36:50 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
typical new jersy lib, doesnt have any position at all yet bitches about everyone elses

What makes you think I am a "lib"?
When have I bitched about your "position"?

when you complained that I was "selfish"

and lets just say that you've got that DU troll smell about you
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 11:37:30 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
onesonek needs to be gutted like a pig.

That's a little extreme, have I really aggravated you to the point of wanting to seriously hurt me?
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 11:38:16 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
typical new jersy lib, doesnt have any position at all yet bitches about everyone elses

What makes you think I am a "lib"?
When have I bitched about your "position"?

when you complained that I was "selfish"

and lets just say that you've got that DU troll smell about you

Liberals call people selfish?

I just took a shower, I only have a Dial soap smell to me.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 11:38:39 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I simply said to put Christ back in Christmas.  You see, Christmas is a holiday about Christ, so people who celebrate Christmas should think of Christ.  That is all, no need to get rude.

How about we dump the whole Christ thing and just take the holiday back to its pagan roots? maybe we can all agree then to just have a good time.

That would be great, but there are way too many anal fruitcakes (like this thread displays) to ruin that notion.  Some people just want to be miserable.

And some people just like to stir shit because they've nothing better to do.  What's that called again?
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 11:41:52 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I simply said to put Christ back in Christmas.  You see, Christmas is a holiday about Christ, so people who celebrate Christmas should think of Christ.  That is all, no need to get rude.

How about we dump the whole Christ thing and just take the holiday back to its pagan roots? maybe we can all agree then to just have a good time.

That would be great, but there are way too many anal fruitcakes (like this thread displays) to ruin that notion.  Some people just want to be miserable.

And some people just like to stir shit because they've nothing better to do.  What's that called again?

Trolling.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 11:42:03 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's a little extreme, have I really aggravated you to the point of wanting to seriously hurt me?

Moralistic bastards preaching to others about what they need.......deserve to be gutted like pigs yes.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 11:45:22 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Moralistic bastards preaching to others about what they need.......deserve to be gutted like pigs yes.

Who will be doing the gutting?  Will you, as the super duper internet tough guy come and gut me like a pig?
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 12:02:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Will someone check the oven, I think our Christmas Asshat is over done.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 12:05:32 PM EDT
[#9]
How did we get from glad when this is over to gutting fellow members like a pig?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top