Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 9:31:06 AM EDT
[#1]
I can stand Laura on the radio, but on TV she annoys me to high heaven.
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 9:53:04 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Michelle Malkin was the best female guest host on The Factor.

I agree, though I like Laura Ingraham too.

On a side note, what happened to her tv show on Fox (Laura Ingraham's)?  I saw it once, but the next time I checked, it wasn't on.
Link Posted: 10/19/2008 6:52:07 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Michelle Malkin was the best female guest host on The Factor.

I agree, though I like Laura Ingraham too.

On a side note, what happened to her tv show on Fox (Laura Ingraham's)?  I saw it once, but the next time I checked, it wasn't on.

Maybe "Huckabee" took her time slot?    Anyone watched that show? It's not too bad. He represents me much better than McCain does. Too bad the country's leaning waaaay Left, even in the Republican party.

I'll vote for McCain but it's certainly a lesser-of-two-evils thing for me.
Link Posted: 10/19/2008 7:12:24 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
She is still dumb in her own way.  She was big against the Dubai Ports, which is when I stopped listening to her.

What, you thought that was a GOOD idea?

Yep.

So why don't we sell foreign countries our airports, highways, power plants, military bases?  Seriously, you don't consider this a national security threat.
Link Posted: 10/19/2008 1:59:14 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

So why don't we sell foreign countries our airports, highways, power plants, military bases?  Seriously, you don't consider this a national security threat.

We already have.  The same Dutch company that manages Schipol Airport near Amsterdam also manages JFK airport in New York.  I believe there is a German company which manages some other airports in the USA.  

In many nations, Irish contractors run the air traffic control system.  If we were smart we'd contract out ATC in a similar way.  

And no, I don't consider it a national security threat.  In fact, having a "good" company manage infrastructure enhances national security.
Link Posted: 10/19/2008 2:04:55 PM EDT
[#6]
She should get the 5pm slot and Glen Beck should get Oreilly's spot.
Link Posted: 10/19/2008 2:11:39 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Bill is essentially worthless.  Michelle Malkin would be much better.  

/thread.
Link Posted: 10/19/2008 2:57:35 PM EDT
[#8]
I like O'reilly but would watch Laura if she does the show topless.
Link Posted: 10/19/2008 3:06:12 PM EDT
[#9]
I don't care much for either of them...I've read her book and used to listen to her radio show...she's just doesn't light my libertarian cum conservative fire.
Link Posted: 10/19/2008 3:36:57 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I don't care much for either of them...I've read her book and used to listen to her radio show...she's just doesn't light my libertarian cum conservative fire.

I hear ya, brother, but given the left-leaning trend in American politics in the past 15 years, that's a fire that I wouldn't count on being tended to until things get really bad.

Hell, who knows? Maybe we're closer than I think......
Link Posted: 10/19/2008 6:19:32 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
She is still dumb in her own way.  She was big against the Dubai Ports, which is when I stopped listening to her.

What, you thought that was a GOOD idea?

Would you have cared if the Chinese were buying up one of our ports?

Yes, I would have.
Link Posted: 10/19/2008 6:22:13 PM EDT
[#12]
She's hot but I can't stand listening to her talk. She should write instead.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top