Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 10:37:09 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm feelin kinda left out myself. So hey Green_Furniture.....I uh...lets see...I bet your actually hot pink! Take that you scoundral!
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 10:43:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Hey!

... Don't flare [b]YOUR[/b] nostrils at [b]ME[/b]!
View Quote

My nose hairs are flipping you off!!!

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 10:49:21 PM EDT
[#3]
now I really feel left out, no one dislikes me.
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 11:16:43 PM EDT
[#4]
i fart in your general direction!

your mother was a hamster and your father smells of elder berrys!
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 11:22:07 PM EDT
[#5]
oh, yeah, well, um, uh, how did you no my dad. and mom was a cat, and you are anti gun.[:D]

now I feel better someone is abusing me.
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 11:27:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

What the hell did I do??

I have repeatedly professed my love for you on this board SteyrAug.  What more can a man do??

Sgtar15
View Quote

It was just an opportunity to flip you some shit. It's good for you.
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 11:36:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Whatever you say grimshaw.
View Quote

Grimshaw is trying to help you.
View Quote

Off top... I never liked any of the people that were so pissed off by Blaze. I guess that makes him my bud.
First off is ARLADY. She can say any igno thing that comes to mind and gets cut beaucoup slack because she is "A woman". Almost like being black. Almost.Unspoken truth inserted at your discretion.Watch me get nuked for saying anything against this sacred ...!
Doublefeed. He's a cop, and a rogue. Can't play both sides, dog.
SGTar15. Moribund computer bound slug.TROLL with postcount.
DonR.Sorry the prostate surgery went that way. Makes you kinda crabby?

Lay off BOG!
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 11:42:54 PM EDT
[#8]
You can have him.[moon]
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 12:06:08 AM EDT
[#9]
Grimshaw, thanks, dude.

I feel like the wolves have calmed down. Only thing that bothered me was when they posted in such high volume as to obliterate every serious discussion I touched.

I still get occasional sh!t, now mostly from people I've never heard of, who are copying what they saw others doing.

sgtar15: definitely something wrong with that guy, but at least he had the sack to bet me (no more betting allowed by staff [V]).

SGB: who the hell is that guy?

DonR: says little of substance, of no concern.

IMHO: that guy is going to self-destruct, so let's just stand back and let nature take its course.

Thanks, Grimshaw.
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 1:03:05 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
sgtar15: definitely something wrong with that guy........
View Quote

If you only knew!!!!!!!

LOL

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 4:54:03 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Edited to add: years ago, I used to spend a lot of time tearing apart a troll named Quonster on a couple of newsgroups.
View Quote

Oh my God! You know the Quonster????
Was it from shwi?
View Quote

I knew him mainly from alt.rec.survival, where he preached his doctrine of post-y2k survival through sucking up to the local strongman.  He pictured himself as becoming the trusted advisor and power behind the throne to whoever emerged as the dominant force in the post-apocalyptic world. He described, in grubby detail, how he would have his pick from among the women and from the available food, liquor, etc. Other members of that board regularly promised him a rope if he ever showed up at their compounds.  I also used to rip into him on a history board, the name of which escapes me, as all this was several years and several computers ago.  On that board, he was no better liked, but I don't remember him being promised a hasty death as often.
I quit visiting that survival newsgroup just before y2k, as too many of the members were getting flaky and there was a high bullshit to information ratio.  Talking about Quonster now makes me wonder whatever happened to a lot of them.  If the stuff they were posting was true, and not just a persona they were inhabiting, a lot of those people went into debt stockpiling stuff, fortifying their homes, etc.  At the time, I was advocating preparation for temporary local problems and rioting, but not TEOTWAWKI. I wonder if they were relieved or disappointed on Y2k when all that happened was Dick Clark saying "Happy New Year!" just like every other year.  I was mildly disappointed that my suburbanite neighbors didn't spontaneously turn into a mob of spikey-haired mutants and start looting, but what are going to do?
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 5:16:48 AM EDT
[#12]

They come and they go.  
I stay.
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 5:26:42 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I knew him mainly from alt.rec.survival, where he preached his doctrine of post-y2k survival through sucking up to the local strongman.  He pictured himself as becoming the trusted advisor and power behind the throne to whoever emerged as the dominant force in the post-apocalyptic world. He described, in grubby detail, how he would have his pick from among the women and from the available food, liquor, etc. Other members of that board regularly promised him a rope if he ever showed up at their compounds.  I also used to rip into him on a history board, the name of which escapes me, as all this was several years and several computers ago.  On that board, he was no better liked, but I don't remember him being promised a hasty death as often.
I quit visiting that survival newsgroup just before y2k, as too many of the members were getting flaky and there was a high bullshit to information ratio.  Talking about Quonster now makes me wonder whatever happened to a lot of them.  If the stuff they were posting was true, and not just a persona they were inhabiting, a lot of those people went into debt stockpiling stuff, fortifying their homes, etc.  At the time, I was advocating preparation for temporary local problems and rioting, but not TEOTWAWKI. I wonder if they were relieved or disappointed on Y2k when all that happened was Dick Clark saying "Happy New Year!" just like every other year.  I was mildly disappointed that my suburbanite neighbors didn't spontaneously turn into a mob of spikey-haired mutants and start looting, but what are going to do?
View Quote

Quonster used to post the most outrageously stupid alternate histories on soc.history.what-if, sparking huge flame wars.  I personally think he was/is a superb satirist with too much time on his hands who never meant anything he said.
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 7:49:00 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Grimshaw, thanks, dude.
bzzzzzzzz
bzzzz
bzzzzzzzzzz
bzzzzzz
Thanks, Grimshaw.
View Quote

[b]BOG[/b], isn't your herpes-encrusted tongue worn out from licking Grimshaws anus by now??

Sheesh, you must be REAL lonely to be seeking affection from that pathetic, banjo-picking, toothless, cretin Grimshaw. Just get a dog.

[b]BOG[/b], you're a psychotic pansie with delusions of importance who probably hung around with bullies in school as a kid just for the daily beatings, wedgies and swirlies you got thinking any form of attention was better than  being totally ignored.

All together, your obvious lies about the FBI, your adoration of two-bit gangbangers and MoslemMaggot terrorists, and your constant begging for attention means you're probably just a lonely, disturbed, frightened, mildly-retarded twerp who hates going to bed at night beause the voices in your head just get louder and your pee-soaked sheets are just too crusty.

So you stay in front of your sticky-keyed computer day and night clacking away hoping someone - anyone - will think you're not what you really are: the social equivalent of a flaming bag of sh!t tossed into this forum.

[b]Grimshaw[/b] I've been ignoring your sporadic, moronic and nearly unintelligible posts for a long time, and will continue to do so.

Link Posted: 5/4/2002 7:59:19 AM EDT
[#15]
Ok, you're on Doom!

Speaking of Kentucky, I got arrested in Kentucky once, for smuggling books. Yeah, got off on a technicality though, no one could prove they were books.
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 8:09:35 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

They come and they go.  
I stay.
View Quote

Vey wise words indeed.

sgtar15
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 8:12:06 AM EDT
[#17]
lol. Somehow(i guess it was late)I failed to notice your in Tenn. "Stay on yer side of the fence cousin an leave my Daisy Mae alone or me an my trusty scattergun will send ya back wherefor ya come from. Yoo'l jus have ta find you a wimmenz of less discriminatin taste."
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 8:25:50 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Speaking of Kentucky, I got arrested in Kentucky once, for smuggling books. Yeah, got off on a technicality though, no one could prove they were books.
View Quote

I am burtsting out laughing here in the office! Everyone is looking at me like im crazy,better minimizethis screen before the boss comes over and sees that im not on the internet for" company relates issues"
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 9:11:25 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Grimshaw, thanks, dude.
bzzzzzzzz
bzzzz
bzzzzzzzzzz
bzzzzzz
Thanks, Grimshaw.
View Quote

[b]BOG[/b], isn't your herpes-encrusted tongue worn out from licking Grimshaws anus by now??

Sheesh, you must be REAL lonely to be seeking affection from that pathetic, banjo-picking, toothless, cretin Grimshaw. Just get a dog.

[b]BOG[/b], you're a psychotic pansie with delusions of importance who probably hung around with bullies in school as a kid just for the daily beatings, wedgies and swirlies you got thinking any form of attention was better than  being totally ignored.

All together, your obvious lies about the FBI, your adoration of two-bit gangbangers and MoslemMaggot terrorists, and your constant begging for attention means you're probably just a lonely, disturbed, frightened, mildly-retarded twerp who hates going to bed at night beause the voices in your head just get louder and your pee-soaked sheets are just too crusty.

So you stay in front of your sticky-keyed computer day and night clacking away hoping someone - anyone - will think you're not what you really are: the social equivalent of a flaming bag of sh!t tossed into this forum.

[b]Grimshaw[/b] I've been ignoring your sporadic, moronic and nearly unintelligible posts for a long time, and will continue to do so.

View Quote

Sometimes the pointy end is just the perfect tool for the job!

[:D]
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 9:20:45 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Doing just fine thank you. Hey, The_Macallan doesn't have a nemesis. Hint.
View Quote

Macallan, looks like you're taking it in the shorts on this deal! [;)]
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 9:27:17 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

DonR, have you ever been inside a Turkish prison?
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 9:30:56 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

.......isn't your herpes-encrusted tongue.....

.....to be seeking affection from that pathetic, banjo-picking, toothless,.......  

....you're a psychotic pansie with delusions....

....your obvious lies....., your adoration of two-bit gangbangers and MoslemMaggot terrorists, ....constant begging......lonely, disturbed, frightened.......mildly-retarded twerp.... the voices in your head just get louder.......your pee-soaked sheets......

....sticky-keyed computer..... clacking away....the social equivalent of a flaming bag of sh!t........

[b]......your sporadic, moronic and nearly unintelligible.......

View Quote

YEP !  (I'm bored)
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 9:31:08 AM EDT
[#23]
I have been locking horns with Cagerattler on Canoe.ca politics forum for a year or more.

He is a rabid antigun twit.

He is so bad that he has started to accuse me of using mulitple alias's to taunt him.

With my wife in the hospital out of town I posted that I would be away for a while.....

However he still insists that I am really another poster and made up the sick wife story!!

I just checked in with my Dads computer ( where I am staying for the weekend to be nearer to the Mrs.)  He was ranting and raving that I had gone hunting instead of being in the hospital ( at 5am??) and saying that I am double posting!

He is a nutcase of the first order!!!
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 9:31:21 AM EDT
[#24]
WTF??  Just because I ate at Angelo's yesterday doesn't mean you need to confuse me.[:D]
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 9:32:11 AM EDT
[#25]
Had a couple but I buried the hatchet somewhere and could not remember where. [>:/]
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 9:37:33 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

[.... el snippo ....]

View Quote

That little diatribe is definitely going into my insults file.  It's a handy little collection of Flames on Demand when you need to Cut&Paste something quick but brutal, and The_Macallan's post is definitely a keeper.  I may create a few .SIGs out of it, too.  [:P]

In terms of a Nemesis, normally I'd say Dave_G over on the Build it Yourself forum, but lately we've been agreeing on stuff and it's really starting to scare me.  [;)]

[Edited to ficks speling misteaks]
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 9:52:49 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

DonR, have you ever been inside a Turkish prison?
View Quote

That's it I have a new sig line
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 9:59:35 AM EDT
[#28]
I either dont know enough or pretend to know enough to have any enemies :)
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 10:02:31 AM EDT
[#29]
Looks like it's time to start dragging out all the Aggie jokes! [:D]
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 10:07:32 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Looks like it's time to start dragging out all the Aggie jokes! [:D]
View Quote

Knock yourself out, sir.  If you can tell me one that I haven't already heard, I will send you a case of soap-on-a-rope.  I hear it's handy in those Turkish prisons(1GUNRUNNER, told me).[}:D]
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 10:22:11 AM EDT
[#31]
Aggie, to answer your sig line.  No, I haven't. Congratulations on your promotion to the endangered species list.
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 10:33:15 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Aggie, to answer your sig line.  No, I haven't. Congratulations on your promotion to the endangered species list.
View Quote

LMAO!!!
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 10:46:48 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 11:02:51 AM EDT
[#34]
Haven't you guys ever heard: "keep your friends close and your enemies closer"?
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 11:09:38 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Promotion!!!!  Does that mean I get my own personal parking spot and a desk by the window?
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 11:21:48 AM EDT
[#36]
No, but it does insure that you get a good seat on the next bus outa here.
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 11:28:13 AM EDT
[#37]
Is this better?
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 11:30:40 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 12:12:32 PM EDT
[#39]
I don't have one either, Hawkeye1, but if you ever feel left out of a flame war just let me know, I'm sure I could throw a few demeaning comments your way!  But you'll have to do the same for me. We can be surrogates till we find a real nemesis to burn.[flame]
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 12:28:47 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Sometimes the pointy end is just the perfect tool for the job![:D]
View Quote

Yep, but sometimes the job just calls for one of these [chainsawkill]

Link Posted: 5/4/2002 12:36:55 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Damn.

Thanks a lot [b]SteyrAUG[/b]! [:(!]

Why not just hang a pot roast around my neck and throw me in a shark tank. [:O]

Link Posted: 5/4/2002 12:52:59 PM EDT
[#42]
The_Macallan, that flame post peeled paint off my walls. Damn dude, you are good!

-T.  
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 1:20:33 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
The_Macallan, that flame post peeled paint off my walls. Damn dude, you are good!

-T.  
View Quote

He also called me a "poo-poo head" once.

No doubt about it, the Mac is a serious flamer; and I have yet to see him argue his points intelligently.
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 1:49:33 PM EDT
[#44]
Dont quote me tool.
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 1:53:06 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Dont quote me tool.
View Quote

[stick]

[i](snicker-snicker)[/i]
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 1:53:34 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Grimshaw, thanks, dude.

I feel like the wolves have calmed down. Only thing that bothered me was when they posted in such high volume as to obliterate every serious discussion I touched.

I still get occasional sh!t, now mostly from people I've never heard of, who are copying what they saw others doing.

sgtar15: definitely something wrong with that guy, but at least he had the sack to bet me (no more betting allowed by staff [V]).

SGB: who the hell is that guy?

IMHO: that guy is going to self-destruct, so let's just stand back and let nature take its course.

Thanks, Grimshaw.
View Quote

Blaze, first off, in order to be considered a nemesis, you'd have to be taken seriously. Since I don't see that happening in the near future, I feel that you should not be considered as legitamate nemesis material.  Sorry.
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 2:10:28 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Blaze, first off, in order to be considered a nemesis, you'd have to be taken seriously. Since I don't see that happening in the near future, I feel that you should not be considered as legitamate nemesis material.  Sorry.
View Quote

To clarify, Grimshaw had listed you as a nemesis, and I was arguing that your impotent jabs carry no substance, and that you are of little concern or relevance.
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 2:27:01 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

To clarify, Grimshaw had listed you as a nemesis, and I was arguing that your impotent jabs carry no substance, and that you are of little concern or relevance.
View Quote

[stick]
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 5:33:40 PM EDT
[#49]
mmmmmmmmm
RGUNS?????
heheheheehe.
Link Posted: 5/4/2002 6:10:51 PM EDT
[#50]
No BOG, Don R is not my nemesis. I just mentioned that I didn't like his attitude. He's just your generic raincloud for any happy situation where people are harmlessly enjoying themselves. He's the ants at the picnic. A real turd in the punchbowl. Your basic case in point of what happens to a little man with a little authority. And lastly a crabby ass old fart best left alone.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top