Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 9:14:08 AM EDT
[#1]
i thought all you fellas were obsessed with polling data, if so it's time to get behind Kasich
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 9:18:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

OK how is this thread not considered trolling at this point? You didnt want a discussion or debate. You just posted this to insult and get negative responses. Congrats. You are making it harder and harder to possibly pull for Trump in the General.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I guess the Cruz folks are just super vocal.  It might explain why they're voting Hillary in the polls.

OK how is this thread not considered trolling at this point? You didnt want a discussion or debate. You just posted this to insult and get negative responses. Congrats. You are making it harder and harder to possibly pull for Trump in the General.

I don't remember you bitching over any of the the Hughjafj threads.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 9:18:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Pole is fail. No choice for Deez Nutz.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 9:35:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Trump's rhetoric sounds more like Hillary's "FREE SHIT FOR EVERYONE" than any other R.

Link Posted: 4/22/2016 9:37:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Never mind the MSM and its propaganda.  It's the Don and the controllers of the MSM hate him.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 9:40:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
i thought all you fellas were obsessed with polling data, if so it's time to get behind Kasich
View Quote

It's not merely a matter of winning. It's also a matter of the victory being worthwhile. A Kasich presidency would be a democrat presidency in everything but name, therefore a Kasich victory would actually be a defeat.

Link Posted: 4/22/2016 9:51:26 AM EDT
[#7]
It's obviously Cruz. I mean the man has skills, he managed to come in 4th in a two-man race

Link Posted: 4/22/2016 9:54:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 9:57:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
As soon as the media starts releasing the dozens commercials of gaffs that Trump has made against everyone on the planet but for male whites his numbers will change.
View Quote

You didn't hear?   Trump's in favor of people being able to use any bathroom they want.  So now he's pissing off even his white male base.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 10:06:37 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Loretta Lynch is the only person who can stop HRC.
View Quote

Loretta Lynch is a quisling.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 10:08:24 AM EDT
[#11]
Me. I stand as good a chance as anyone at beating Hillary. Maybe I 'll go to Cleveland and shake things up.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 10:11:32 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Trump  is the man
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/22/2016 10:17:35 AM EDT
[#13]
Trump

I'm 100% a Cruz supporter. Voted for him in the Florida primary & I agree with just about all his policies. I just don't think he can garner enough votes in the general election to beat her. I can not see him get the vote of indecisive independents &/or democrats. My opinion.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 10:29:56 AM EDT
[#14]
If OP wasn't trolling he could have figured this one out himself easily.  There's already head to head polling out for both potential races in 23 states.  Trump outperforms Cruz against Hillary in a grand total of 5 of them (but he still easily loses all 5 of those states to the Hildabeast).

Just a few examples from recent state head to head polling:

Ohio:  Cruz 47, Clinton 45.  Clinton 48, Trump 42

Wisconsin:  Cruz 44, Clinton 44.  Clinton 47, Trump 37

Florida: Clinton 48, Cruz 43.  Clinton 49, Trump 41

Michigan: Clinton 48, Cruz 41.  Clinton 52, Trump 36.

Arizona: Cruz 41, Clinton 35.  Clinton 38, Trump 38.

Trump has more ground to make up than Cruz over and over again in states that actually matter in the general.  Even worse, some states that should be solid red start looking competitive in a Trump vs Clinton race.

Link Posted: 4/22/2016 10:32:54 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No disagreement from me
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 10:37:54 AM EDT
[#16]
I hold the Constitution in the highest esteem.  Therefore I support Ted Cruz.

I will, however, vote for whomever is nominated as the Republican party candidate - even if it's Trump the Democlown.

I still think he has the best chance of being nominated.  This is bell curve stuff, people.  The majority of voters are functionally retarded, and will vote on feelz, be they Demopublicans voting for Hillary Clinton, or Republicrats voting for Donald Trump.

Both Hilliar and The Donald pander very effectively to the idiot masses on either side of the middle.  The question is who can get more voters on their side.  Forget the relatively few true conservatives here.  They don't matter.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 10:39:02 AM EDT
[#17]
Trump, a nationalist populist, who is also gathering pissed off moderate Dems is the only person.

Here is for hoping a stroke gets HildaWitch, and while the angel of death is at work, asscancer for Chelsa bitch.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 10:43:36 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I'd point out that most Americans hate Trump, but stating the obvious means 8'm a Hillary voter lol
View Quote

Yep despite saying numerous times that i would Vote for the Orange Wonder if he was the candidate, no matter HOW Nauseous it makes me..somehow im still "Just another Booger Eater" to these Dips...  On the Plus side PURELY for my own amusement, If he won, and turned around and fucked us over, the Backpedalling and snarky little bullshit from the Trumpers would be absolutely EPIC...
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 10:45:01 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 11:00:03 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Trump, a nationalist populist, who is also gathering pissed off moderate Dems is the only person. and pissing off 70% of the total population in the meantime

Here is for hoping a stroke gets HildaWitch, and while the angel of death is at work, asscancer for Chelsa bitch.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/22/2016 11:33:53 AM EDT
[#21]
Cruz of course.

The unlikeable guy that even the religious southern conservatives,  who allegedly provided his base, turned their backs on and voted for Trump.

Brokered electoral college delegates FTW.

Cruz will figure out a way to win without the electorate because,  afterall; it's his great forte.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 3:09:51 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 3:17:00 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I guess the Cruz folks are just super vocal.  It might explain why they're voting Hillary in the polls.

Probably because  I skipped half of them. Preaching to the choir and all that.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 3:19:59 PM EDT
[#24]
50 BMG.  Wait, I'm sorry, I thought the question was "What" not "Who".  Never mind.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 3:25:05 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
If OP wasn't trolling he could have figured this one out himself easily.  There's already head to head polling out for both potential races in 23 states.  Trump outperforms Cruz against Hillary in a grand total of 5 of them (but he still easily loses all 5 of those states to the Hildabeast).

Trump has more ground to make up than Cruz over and over again in states that actually matter in the general.  Even worse, some states that should be solid red start looking competitive in a Trump vs Clinton race.

View Quote

This is what we're up against. The numbers have been pretty damn consistent.

With Cruz, we've got a chance. It won't be easy, but he's shown himself to be well prepared and good with the details. Pretty decent record to run on, no question about his conservative credentials.

With Trump, he's very polarizing. Has a very rabid support of a good 30ish% of the gop. Terrible favorables outside of that, has not really gained any ground on Hillary, will have a tremendous uphill battle considering polling puts Utah, AZ, and Mississippi in play when traditionally red. However, if he's not chosen via a contested convention, it is unknown whether he will help republicans or openly advocate burning it all down.

With Kasich, I'm pretty sure his numbers will fall off the face of the earth after the first debate against hillary. He's an old, empty suit and only appeals to a slim minority of people hwo think he is "nice".

Honestly? we're probably fucked. We had quality candidates to choose from in Walker, Paul, Cruz, and Perry and we allowed a showman/celebrity hack to come in and make a mockery of everything. I'm buying ammo before the prices triple.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 3:29:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

With Cruz, we've got a chance. It won't be easy, but he's shown himself to be well prepared and good with the details. Pretty decent record to run on, no question about his conservative credentials.

With Trump, he's very polarizing. Has a very rabid support of a good 30ish% of the gop. Terrible favorables outside of that, has not really gained any ground on Hillary, will have a tremendous uphill battle considering polling puts Utah, AZ, and Mississippi in play when traditionally red. However, if he's not chosen via a contested convention, it is unknown whether he will help republicans or openly advocate burning it all down.

With Kasich, I'm pretty sure his numbers will fall off the face of the earth after the first debate against hillary. He's an old, empty suit and only appeals to a slim minority of people hwo think he is "nice".

Honestly? we're probably fucked. We had quality candidates to choose from in Walker, Paul, Cruz, and Perry and we allowed a showman/celebrity hack to come in and make a mockery of everything. I'm buying ammo before the prices triple.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think you're underestimating Kasich.  He's got one good thing going for him.  Hillary isn't well-liked on the left.  They'll turn out in droves to defeat Trump and Cruz scares them, but Kasich doesn't really worry them much.  So instead of holding their nose when pulling the Hillary lever because "at least she's not Trump", they can stay at home.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 3:35:09 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I think you're underestimating Kasich.  He's got one good thing going for him.  Hillary isn't well-liked on the left.  They'll turn out in droves to defeat Trump and Cruz scares them, but Kasich doesn't really worry them much.  So instead of holding their nose when pulling the Hillary lever because "at least she's not Trump", they can stay at home.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not comfortable hoping enough disenfranchisement occurs just because kasich isn't scary enough to get out and vote.

The democrats have traditionally been really good at coalescing around their candidate.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 3:38:45 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
If there is a brokered or contested GOP convention, the eventual nominee (whoever it may be) will have zero chance of winning.

JMHO.

View Quote

You are 100% correct.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 3:40:46 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

You are 100% correct.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If there is a brokered or contested GOP convention, the eventual nominee (whoever it may be) will have zero chance of winning.

JMHO.

You are 100% correct.

Nope. If Cruz wins on the 2nd or 3rd ballot and Trump doesn't go all code black, burn it all down, then we'll be fine.

If the convention is actually brokered, rather then contested and they insert someone like Paul ryan, then it is absolutely game over.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 3:42:36 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

:(
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 3:50:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Nope. If Cruz wins on the 2nd or 3rd ballot and Trump doesn't go all code black, burn it all down, then we'll be fine.

If the convention is actually brokered, rather then contested and they insert someone like Paul ryan, then it is absolutely game over.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

JMHO.

You are 100% correct.

I don't know if fine is the right word.  If we can't get 30-40% of the GOP primary electorate to not vote for a liberal in the GOP primary, I'm a little concerned about the general.  

Cruz is far more competitive than Trump, but it's still going to be a fight.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 3:53:55 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

The polls say Kasich is the only candidate that can beat Hillary. I don't believe the polls. I think his relative obscurity is giving him a boost. People hear Trump trashed, people hear Cruz trashed but Kasich gets so little attention I know someone who voted for him this week who couldn't even pronounce his name after they voted.
View Quote

And yet he cannot win in his own party?

Maybe he is in the wrong party?
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 3:56:45 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Trumpo the clown will get his clock cleaned and you were warned.
View Quote

I am going to save this post for posterity...
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 4:04:42 PM EDT
[#34]
Pie !!! because I believe she was promised the job of POTUS after she helped jug ears get elected in 08 ....
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 4:05:38 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not true.  The Congress could (and should) have pushed through an Independent Counsel/Special Prosecutor for this.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 4:06:15 PM EDT
[#36]
Folks should consider a candidate who can help other conservative candidates to win.

Hillary is campaigning on behalf of other Democrats... Hillary helps the tickets of Democrats in liberal areas...

Who has Trump campaigned for?

The truth... Trump has the ability to cost conservative seats in vulnerable areas. Trump is toxic to conservatives because he 1. isn't conservative 2. runs his mouth and forces vulnerable conservatives to explain his constantly-shifting policies.

It was outright brilliant... Outright brilliant for Bill Clinton to convince Trump to run.

Whoever the Republican Party runs now, conservatives lose. Trump has shown us all to be borderline retards who simply want to *hear* conservative things, even if they come out of the mouth of a die-hard New York liberal...

Trump has shown our entire conservative movement to be absolutely nothing but hot air and sound bites. And he has forced *real* conservatives into corners in explaining Trumps constantly-shifting and constantly changing policies and platform issues.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 4:16:53 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's not saying much.  You don't remember that Trump is a New York liberal either.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 4:24:00 PM EDT
[#38]
Jesus Christ could come down from Heaven, cure the blind and the sick, but if he decided to run for president as a republican, he would get bashed just as hard as everyone else.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 4:37:10 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

That's not saying much.  You don't remember that Trump is a New York liberal either.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

His memory has evolved since then.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 5:36:44 PM EDT
[#40]
None of them, Hillary is the next POTUS sorry to say.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 6:35:43 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

It's pretty obvious:

http://i.imgur.com/wijf9DK.jpg
View Quote

So it's Romney in a landslide?
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 1:08:07 AM EDT
[#42]
So it seems that we should all be adults.  Recognize that Trump is the only person that can possibly defeat the Hildabeast in November.....And start uniting?
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 1:09:57 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
So it seems that we should all be adults.  Recognize that Trump is the only person that can possibly defeat the Hildabeast in November.....And start uniting?
View Quote

The polling data doesn't reflect your false premise.

Troll thread.

Link Posted: 4/23/2016 1:18:02 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Folks should consider a candidate who can help other conservative candidates to win.

Hillary is campaigning on behalf of other Democrats... Hillary helps the tickets of Democrats in liberal areas...

Who has Trump campaigned for?

The truth... Trump has the ability to cost conservative seats in vulnerable areas. Trump is toxic to conservatives because he 1. isn't conservative 2. runs his mouth and forces vulnerable conservatives to explain his constantly-shifting policies.

It was outright brilliant... Outright brilliant for Bill Clinton to convince Trump to run.

Whoever the Republican Party runs now, conservatives lose. Trump has shown us all to be borderline retards who simply want to *hear* conservative things, even if they come out of the mouth of a die-hard New York liberal...

Trump has shown our entire conservative movement to be absolutely nothing but hot air and sound bites. And he has forced *real* conservatives into corners in explaining Trumps constantly-shifting and constantly changing policies and platform issues.
View Quote

Spot on.

Link Posted: 4/23/2016 1:30:15 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Troll thread.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Troll thread.

I would bet you $1000 dollars that Cruz will not be president.
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 1:33:05 AM EDT
[#46]
Only Hillary can beat Hillary at his point.
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 1:44:14 AM EDT
[#47]
Poll is redundant: Trump = Camacho. Fail and die.
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 9:25:48 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Troll thread.

I don't know that Cruz will beat Clinton.

Now consider that in 80% of the states that have done head to head polling for those two races, Trump polls worse than Cruz against Clinton.  Often by a large margin.  If you're so confident Cruz will not win, why are you sure the guy who polls worse against Clinton than Cruz will?
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 9:36:09 AM EDT
[#49]
Camacho all the way

Republicans have already decided they would rather lose than lead
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 9:42:43 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Not true.  The Congress could (and should) have pushed through an Independent Counsel/Special Prosecutor for this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tick tock...
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top