BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 8:06:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Bidets?

I think we have just discovered how this metrosesual stuff gets transmitted.

Switch back to ass wipe before its to late!!!!
Do it for the children.

If they have these anti-american things in Texas and Alaska i fear the end times are near.
Link Posted: 11/17/2003 8:58:15 PM EDT
[#2]
TP who needs TP?  There's this company called Sears that's going to send out these great big catalogs to folks. the paper in them is gonna be just right.  Then all yah have to worry about will be running out of Sears Catalogs.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 4:23:31 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Any questions?

How does that tiny little trickle of water gently splashing on your ass clean it?

Then you use a towel to dry? Does that towel get turd on it? Then you just hang it up somewhere? Ewwwwww!

LMAO!!!!

NO, SHIT FOR BRAINS!  You wash your anus with your fingers, then you wash your friggen hands!

God!  Why do so many people here need education on high society?

So High Society people use their fingers and hands to clean their anus,don't the Muslams do that also?    Isn't that why they don't eat with their anus cleaning hand?

And we here in Oklahoma are quite backwards,as we still use TP by choice and of course in the woods hunting we still bring TP!

Shame on you !   Bob
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 4:36:59 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Toilet paper is getting old ! When are we going to move on to something better?

Guess you could do as my grandpaw did and always choose the cow lot over the 2-holer, with a short stop by the corn-crib to pick up two red and one white corn cobs.
BTW, the red ones are for wiping, and the white one's to check with.......

Who said farmers aren't tough, and the above is not, he did this till the day he died.

Mike
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 5:05:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Fingers, who said anythign about fingers???

NsB
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 10:11:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
TP became obsolete for me when I discovered the joy of baby wipes.
View Quote

Amen to that.  Best thing I learned after we had kids!
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 10:18:57 PM EDT
[#7]

And we here in Oklahoma are quite backwards,as we still use TP by choice and of course in the woods hunting we still bring TP!

Shame on you !   Bob [:D]
View Quote

Bob, Paper towels make much better scratchin paper in the woods.  Just make sure they're Bounty, so you don't have finger punch through!
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 10:27:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Shame on you !   Bob [:D]
View Quote

Bob, Paper towels make much better scratchin paper in the woods.  Just make sure they're Bounty, so you don't have finger punch through!
View Quote

When huntin/hikin/campin, I carry a couple of the "porta-pak" Wet Ones.  They are great for the topic mentioned here, in addition, good for a quick 'sponge bath' after a few days, and many other uses....  (also have paper towels, but carry less of them)
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 10:30:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

C'mon, admit you're a fecal freak! You want me to do a demostration video!!

[LOL]

NsB
View Quote

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! [shock]
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 10:55:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Regarding bidets, about ten years ago I went to Vegas with some friends.  My bud saw the "two toilets" in the suite's bathroom for the first time, and not knowing what a bidet was, reached out and turned it on while leaning over it.[shock]
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 3:59:14 AM EDT
[#11]
Shit! We've had them bidets thang's out here in Callifornee for pretneer 40 years. Cept we callum spas and/or hottubs...!
[BD]...!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top