Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 10:16:58 AM EDT
[#1]
few years ago at Home Quaters warehouse, I couldnt get anyone to get a door down from the top shelf for me so I climbed up there myself, manager happened by and told to get down or he would ask me to leave.  I got down and explained if someone would HELP ME I would have never climbed up there. He apologizes and goes to get someone, fifteen minutes later he shows up with someone to help me, but by then I have given up and climbed back up and I was lowereing the door down when he rounded the corner.  He said "Either get down and leave the store or I will call the police."  I said not a problem, I wonder where he works now that the store is out of business.

We had had a run in before,  the store would beat any advertized price by 5%, so I went in and got the adjusted price on every piece of 1/2" plywood he had in stock (212 sheets IIRC).  They already had it loaded or I may not have got it as I had not paid.  He said I could only have 20 sheets, but could not show me that policy in writing.  He told the guy to unload half of it and I said If you touch my truck and trailer, I will take legal action and told my driver to move the truck to the edge of the parking lot but not to leave the lot in case he did call the police.  It got real intense.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 10:24:17 AM EDT
[#2]
3 weeks ago I was ejected from the gym on the undergrad campus where I am an alum and I teach. I am still waiting to hear from the Dean as to what he intends to do about the flagrant policy violations.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 10:28:38 AM EDT
[#3]

Flo & Eddie's, Starkville, MS.

One of the bartenders was a freind of mine. She knew best, drug me out of there.

Knowing her (and that she knew best), I let her drag me.

<---wasn't even drinking.

Link Posted: 3/15/2005 10:31:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Got asked to leave a local pizza place with a few friends one late friday night (it's where everyone goes to get greasy, salty, and cheap food before stumbling home) when some asshat who thought he knew me and a couple of friends of his walked up and surrounded me.  I stood up and so did my buddies - we're all over 6 feet and 200 lbs - and he sniveled and stammered an apology and then went back to his corner.  A moment later, the manager, a guy who used to be my TA for a calculus class, came over and asked us to leave because we were scaring the customers.  
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 11:05:22 AM EDT
[#5]
I got kicked out of the heart-throb cafe in Minneapolis/St. Paul MN (not sure which one) when I was in high school on a senior trip. The waiter kept hitting on my GF, drew a bunch of hearts on the tab. I confronted him about it. He called me insecure, I threatened to kick his ass....
He got the manager. Manager asked what the problem was. I told him I was going to kick his waiters ass for hitting on my GF. He asked me to leave, so I did. But I did let the waiter know what I thought of him, and politely requested he come outside the store with me. He didn't
Ahh, the good old days.

Curt
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 11:06:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Never been asked to leave or removed. I either play by the rules of the place I go, or I don't go at all.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 11:17:48 AM EDT
[#7]
I haven't been thrown out of a bar since 98 or 99.

-HS
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top