BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 5:36:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
She is sleeping with him, and something has happened that makes her think you will find out soon. She has bailed on her committment to you; you are being used for food and shelter. EJECT.

+1, my thoughts exactly!

Link Posted: 3/29/2009 5:49:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
If a woman you are dating tells you she wants to see other people, its not over......its way past over.
Dont even object or argue....the relationship is over.....period.

Give her 15 minutes to gather up any shit she has at your place, tell her to GTFO and never call you again.
"No, we cannot be fucking friends....goodbye".

Then call up a friend and go out.
Im an as serious as a heart attack.....dont waste 2 minutes debating with her.....its over and you are single,

EXCELLENT advice...DO what he says

Link Posted: 3/29/2009 7:32:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
One other thing.

When she says this, don't beg, plead or bargain. She wants out, but she also wants you to at least try to prevent her (which won't work), for her ego. Don't play that game.

Remove her from your life so quickly and completely that she'll wonder what the hell just happened. Make her feel totally disposable, like you just realized a bottle of ketchup was empty and tossed it out. It's your *only* recourse, and believe me, in the end you'll feel better about the whole thing.

Truth.

Don't give her the satisfaction.

I did the same thing with my ex-wife. The look on her face as she left the house was priceless.

It's the only thing that felt good about that whole situation.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 7:38:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
If she's not already banging him, she will be shortly.

This is the closest.... The poll didn't give the option of "Maybe not banging someone else at the moment, but any time now"

Link Posted: 3/29/2009 7:39:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Lying
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 7:43:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Didn't realize you were married until after I voted..

Take it form a woman, get rid of your guns, and follow mazeman's advice..  Cut her off quick, it's best for everyone..  I hope there's no children, but if there is, try to remember to be civil for them..
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 7:44:10 AM EDT
[#7]
I like these multi-option polls; she's most likely lying and hide yer guns.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 7:46:48 AM EDT
[#8]
ask her if she wants to try that DP fantasy that shes always had.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 7:53:51 AM EDT
[#9]
I would make her taste another girl's pooper on my member
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 8:01:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
One other thing.

When she says this, don't beg, plead or bargain. She wants out, but she also wants you to at least try to prevent her (which won't work), for her ego. Don't play that game.

Remove her from your life so quickly and completely that she'll wonder what the hell just happened. Make her feel totally disposable, like you just realized a bottle of ketchup was empty and tossed it out. It's your *only* recourse, and believe me, in the end you'll feel better about the whole thing.

This 110%

Link Posted: 3/29/2009 8:06:13 AM EDT
[#11]
I had a GF tell me that once. A couple nights later I showed up at her place after work, 11:30pm. Found her in bed with some Bob Seager (sp) looking guy
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top