Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:57:02 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Someplace in Scottsdale AZ registered that domain.  DomainsbyProxy.com

That is Godaddy's privacy service
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:04:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Damn, those guys and gals are so Elite that use -4x scopes!

It's the only way to keep things fair!
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:11:40 PM EDT
[#3]
By mounting the FSBs and ACOGs backwards, it makes them more aerodynamic - hence more high-speed!
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:28:33 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
No matter how gay or dumb they are, at least they're willing to put their lives on the line for a cause they believe in.

Which is better than 95% of the members of arfcom.

+1

Speak for yourself
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:32:07 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
By mounting the FSBs and ACOGs backwards, it makes them more aerodynamic - hence more high-speed!

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:40:58 PM EDT
[#6]
That equipment is so cool....where can I get a "rifle sling" and "gray polo shirt" ?

Oh so Gehy
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:51:47 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
That equipment is so cool....where can I get a "rifle sling" and "gray polo shirt" ?

Oh so Gehy

Hey!  I have a rifle sling and a grey polo shirt!  What's gehy about that?!

(The sling and shirt are not from the website in question and have nothing to do with the gehy buffoons in the pics).
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 3:31:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 3:39:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Link doesn't work for me.

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 3:50:31 PM EDT
[#10]
I think that they have taken down their site
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 3:56:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 4:10:51 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
hehe, yep

i13.photobucket.com/albums/a264/artweaker/untitled.jpg

goddamn we're good

damn mang, get a real browser and use tabs!  

that's a crapload of open windows.

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 4:12:33 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I think that they have taken down their site

You can still get to the rest of the site from here...

www.global-guards.com/blackpenguin.htm
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 4:18:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 4:26:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Guys, I know "t3h gay" is strong in these people, but still, you have to give them credit for at least doing something with their lives, unlike most of the 300 lbs armchair commandoes around here. These people are putting their lives on the line to protect civilian contractors in Iraq, and no matter how dumb or gay they look, they still have to be given credit for the good work they do.

And honestly guys, lighten up too. Just because I have a different opinion doesn't mean you need to jump all over me for it. Honestly, it's the internet.

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 4:27:01 PM EDT
[#16]
And see here for more info on the outfit.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 4:45:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 5:29:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Apparently these guys have been bombarded with email. They sent this reply to a guy on another forum.

"On 1/4/06, Gonzalo Guzman <[email protected]> wrote:
Gentleman,

First of all thank you for pointing out the unprofessional mistake made by our company when posting an incorrect picture on our website.

As a result of your well intended criticism and professional comments we decided to take a deep second look to our website.

Accordingly, we have now designed a completely new web page for GLOBAL GUARDS Corporation.

The new website will be fully operational on Thursday morning."

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 5:33:20 PM EDT
[#19]
Whats with the medical test and shots done outside?

Med Link

Medical Evaluation and certification requirements prior to deployment

Eyesight, hearing, shots, and vaccinations

All personnel must be evaluated and certified by the Chilean Armed Forces Hospital, specifically stating that the applicant poses normal eyesight, hearing and no heart conditions. (the above properly stated for insurance purposes).

Additionally, all Chilean troops receive (while on active duty) all necessary shots and vaccinations to deploy in jungle and undeveloped areas. After 16 months in Iraq and 600 guards later, our company has not a single sick call to report.

Physical Checking

The physical level of our personel is being tested under a periodic basis in order to accomplish the level required by GLOBAL GUARDS to be deployed overseas

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 5:38:42 PM EDT
[#20]
LOL @ ruining there sight . So basicly there lowballing other contractor companys? Kinda like illegals at homedepot .
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 5:56:28 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 6:04:54 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Apparently these guys have been bombarded with email. They sent this reply to a guy on another forum.

"On 1/4/06, Gonzalo Guzman <[email protected]> wrote:
Gentleman,

First of all thank you for pointing out the unprofessional mistake made by our company when posting an incorrect picture on our website.

As a result of your well intended criticism and professional comments we decided to take a deep second look to our website.

Accordingly, we have now designed a completely new web page for GLOBAL GUARDS Corporation.

The new website will be fully operational on Thursday morning."

In an afternoon they whipped it out? That should tell you all somthing. Yea, most SEALS also know JAVA.

This site is pure BS.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 6:06:13 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Guys, I know "t3h gay" is strong in these people, but still, you have to give them credit for at least doing something with their lives, unlike most of the 300 lbs armchair commandoes around here. These people are putting their lives on the line to protect civilian contractors in Iraq, and no matter how dumb or gay they look, they still have to be given credit for the good work they do.

And honestly guys, lighten up too. Just because I have a different opinion doesn't mean you need to jump all over me for it. Honestly, it's the internet.

Bullshit. Your opinion is wrong. These guys are idiots and you are tarnishing hte reputation you havent even earned yet by defending them.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 6:10:40 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
And see here for more info on the outfit.

Info on them from a gamers forum... Thats funny.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 6:29:34 PM EDT
[#25]
these guys put the "Special" in Special Operations
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 6:39:21 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
these guys put the "Special" in Special Operations

They stole the Speshul from Speshul Weapons
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 6:39:49 PM EDT
[#27]
omg that's bad.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 7:06:38 PM EDT
[#28]
dajinji, half the point of the criticisms is the high possibility that they are fake and/or a special olympics weapons division.

We dont jump all over you for having an opinion, we jump all over you for being wrong. Not only wrong, but so abrasively and obliviously wrong it is painful to read your statements.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 7:19:13 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 7:41:25 PM EDT
[#30]
maybe the Clique Mob and the Governor can challenge them to a fight and we will see who gets deaded first
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:04:45 PM EDT
[#31]
What I'd really like to know is... who would win in a knock-down, fight to the finish, winner take all steel cage death match...

The Global Guards Black Penguin strike force, or the Monrovian Liberation Posse?
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:05:42 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
maybe the Clique Mob and the Governor can challenge them to a fight and we will see who gets deaded first

Maybe that IS the Clique Mob.  
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:56:30 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Maybe that IS the Clique Mob.  

LMAO
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:07:32 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
dajinji, half the point of the criticisms is the high possibility that they are fake and/or a special olympics weapons division.

We dont jump all over you for having an opinion, we jump all over you for being wrong. Not only wrong, but so abrasively and obliviously wrong it is painful to read your statements.

haha, olympic arms ?  Speshul Weppins ?  Why, these guys must be the Speshul Olympic athlete division of the 87th Ninja Guards squad who are a part of the Speshul Opperashuns forces of.....Pineland Didn't these guys assign several of theirs to NASA to be Space Shuttle Door Gunners ?  Rumor has it that many of their members either are, have been, or will become members of the 87th Chairborne Division.  Rumor has it that the 87th Ninja Guards squad has had extensive airsoft combat experience, making them one of the most elite (L33T) and feared forces on the face of the planet.  
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:07:34 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Just a guess... I would say someone photochopped the pic together and just reversed a few things without paying attention to detail.

Yup, look at the area INSIDE of the FSB, you'll notice the photoshopper didn't highlight that area before reversing/moving it.

Dead giveaway.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:19:19 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
haha, olympic arms ?  Speshul Weppins ?  Why, these guys must be the Speshul Olympic athlete division of the 87th Ninja Guards squad who are a part of the Speshul Opperashuns forces of.....Pineland Didn't these guys assign several of theirs to NASA to be Space Shuttle Door Gunners ?  Rumor has it that many of their members either are, have been, or will become members of the 87th Chairborne Division.  Rumor has it that the 87th Ninja Guards squad has had extensive airsoft combat experience, making them one of the most elite (L33T) and feared forces on the face of the planet.  

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:20:50 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
What I'd really like to know is... who would win in a knock-down, fight to the finish, winner take all steel cage death match...

The Global Guards Black Penguin strike force, or the Monrovian Liberation Posse?

-Ben
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 12:15:02 AM EDT
[#38]
website is down, wonder if they got an email from an arfcommer

Damn I wanted to hire 1.7cm tall women, imagine what they could do!!!  
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 12:50:57 AM EDT
[#39]
has someone saved every page yet??? before they realize the old sight is still up?

PS: no flash hiders? or am I not seeing it?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top