BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 11:30:25 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
if someone purposely ran over one of my pets, i would be in jail.

ETA:
<---------

+ 1,000,000,000
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 11:34:23 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
can you say beaten within a inch of they"re life ??

I can, but proper grammer would prevent it.

j/k

Did you mean proper spelling would prevent it?

There is a strange curse that goes along with correcting someone's spelling or grammar, isn't there?
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 12:39:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 12:44:32 PM EDT
[#4]
SSS
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 12:48:31 PM EDT
[#5]
I swerve to hit some varmits, because the farmers will give me 5 bucks each for them.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 2:25:57 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
If its a pet, KEEP YOUR ANIMAL OUT OF THE STREETS, if its a squirrel or some other wild animal and you purposely swerve to hit it, well your just an asshole.

i hope someone mistakes you for a pet and runs you over.  and then backs over you just to be safe.

LOL your retarded, btw I kill cats.

Well, aint you something.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 2:36:38 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
If its a pet, KEEP YOUR ANIMAL OUT OF THE STREETS, if its a squirrel or some other wild animal and you purposely swerve to hit it, well your just an asshole.

i hope someone mistakes you for a pet and runs you over.  and then backs over you just to be safe.

And you're illiterate.  But that kind of goes with what you're saying you do.

ETA: I didn't say I condoned running over an animal, I just said keep your pets out of the way of the road instead of blaming everyone for YOUR problem.

illiterate.
il·lit·er·ate   Audio pronunciation of "illiterate" ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (-ltr-t)
adj.

1. Unable to read and write.

1. Marked by inferiority to an expected standard of familiarity with language and literature.
        2. Violating prescribed standards of speech or writing.
  3. Ignorant of the fundamentals of a given art or branch of knowledge: musically illiterate. See Usage Note at literate.

I guess that makes you ignorant.

I guess it doesn't.

Where did you get that I thought you were condoning running over pets?  You're out in left field.  I was basing what I posted off your assertion that you kill cats (not on whether or not you condone running over pets...I have no idea how you thought that fit in with my reasoning) so you're wrong; I'm not illiterate or ignorant.
But in addition to being illiterate you are jumping to incorrect conclusions.  You must have poor reasoning power.  That comes as no surprise though, as that fits the profile too.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 3:15:58 PM EDT
[#8]
well this is turning into an attack fest
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 3:15:58 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
A person who intentionally tries to hit someone's pet should be shot in the face.

[Boondock Saints] I'm strangely comfortable with it. [/Boondock Saints]

Fixed it.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 3:43:32 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

watch your mouth or i'll shoot your dawg  

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 3:51:39 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

watch your mouth or i'll run over your dawg  

Get in the spirit of the thread.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 4:01:19 PM EDT
[#12]
IMO anyone who kills any animal for no good reason is scum.

If it was a animal that was unknown to me I probably wouldnt care enough though to do anything about it.

If it was animal that was known to me and that I cared about then I would hope that I would have a chance to see that person face to face to show him my disdain for what he had done. I would not tell anyone else about our encounter.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 4:05:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Keep your pets on a leash...

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 4:06:44 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

watch your mouth or i'll run over your dawg  

Get in the spirit of the thread.

I'll kill all of you mouth breathers.
How's that
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 4:13:21 PM EDT
[#15]

What would you do if you seen someone TRY to hit(with a vehicle) a pet?

Alert the nearest chineese restaraunt.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 4:15:22 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

And wet the bed, fire bug and perhaps live in your mommies house?
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 5:24:32 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
this calls for….

Lawyers.

I would get their tag number and press charges for cruelty to animals. (If the police are reluctant I would go to the press with stories of little girls crying about fluffy getting crushed and an uncaring district attorney.)

Then I would sue them for the emotional trauma caused by witnessing such a vile act. I would encourage the pet owners to sue also. If I was the pet owner I would sue for everything I could think of and then some. I would even try to get the company I work for to sue because the trauma and caused my work performance to suffer.

Between the lawsuits and the criminal charges the pet killer would be bankrupted just from legal fees. (Which is my goal) I would also arrange (through third parties that know how to keep their mouths shut) to put up flyers with the perps picture, address and place of employment all around his home and place of work. That way everyone would know just what kind of person he is.

Likely he would lose his job over this as well as his house, his car, and possibly his family, assuming he has one. With thousands and debts, more thousands in judgments, no job, and a criminal record, our pet crusher would be totally destroyed as a human being in our society.

Amen
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 2:08:50 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 2:14:01 AM EDT
[#19]
It's *saw* not *seen*
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top