Quoted:
Someone say two chicks at one time yet?
View Quote

Yep, page 2

But here's what I'm thinking...

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 1:16:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Problem is someone over here would sue the shit out of you.

BECAUSE they had their IP that you are copying from China STOLEN by CHINA!!!

Stolen IP and Copied is what they do BEST.

NOW WHY are they not a smoking hole in the ground????

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Serious answer? Assuming 370 million after taxes..

First, hire an accountant, tax advisor, and lawyer.

100mm trust set up to live of the interest (with half the after tax earnings reinvested. Conservatively that’s 500-750k per year!

100mm- Find a depressed area in the US with Americans who want to work. Start a company which reinvigorates the area and begins moving manufacturing back home. (Few ideas, but hell maybe I’ll just copy china’s business model... backwards engineer their IP for a change and beat them at their own game)

100mm for family, friends, and others who I think deserve it.

Finally get those nods and thermals everyone talks about, since I’d no longer be poor

Start a foundation/charity (a real one, not just one that pays my family member to sit on the board). One of the aspects would be to focus on one person/family at a time. Give them the buffer room to pull themselves out of hardship, however that would work (maybe support them for a couple years while they go to school or learn an honest trade that can support a family).

Enjoy life and not fight traffic before the sun is even awake.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 1:22:05 AM EDT
[#4]
"What would you buy if you won the $1billion mega jackpot tonight?"

A senator. Maybe a representative to round out the collection.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 1:25:33 AM EDT
[#5]
F4 Phantom and the rest on jet fuel trying to single handedly cause global warming.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 1:37:06 AM EDT
[#6]
LOTS of land (probably in South Dakota)
Build my dream house
Build my dream shop and fill it with top of the line tools
New truck
I'd buy AR15.com from Brownells, buy my own servers, and host it there. No 3rd party hosts! No ads! No bullshit! (except for what we post)
Invest, invest, invest
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 1:38:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Well, after setting up and taking care of family

I’d stick a knife made of cold hard cash into the heart of the anti gun machine; I’d buy politicians and influence, whatever it took.

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 1:41:57 AM EDT
[#8]
A ranch in lake havasu city, AZ would be real sweet
Big ass boat.
More guns and ammo.
Make sure family didn’t have to work again.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 1:44:08 AM EDT
[#9]
To ensure my survival to some degree I'd buy an armored vehicle similar to what the president has. If I win that much money I don't want to get killed when some drunk T-bones me at an intersection.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 1:48:41 AM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Pay one of those beach plane banner draggers to fly all kinds of fucked up signage.

Epstein didn’t hang himself
FJB, FHRC, FKH, FLBGTQWTFBBQ
I wasted $2500 on this banner
You’re 87x more likely to die in a glock detonation
Liberalism is a disease
Shit like that
View Quote

When I was in the 4th or 5th grade PEPSI went around my city having a sky writing campaign.

Only lasted like a week but once or twice during the week you would see "PEPSI" written in the sky in 3-4 different places.

Stupid FAA would probably have a shit fit these days after all the sky dicks that have been drawn.   8===D
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 6:00:32 AM EDT
[#11]
Agent 47. I'd keep him employed for years in DC, alone.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 6:04:12 AM EDT
[#12]
Plot of land, maybe 10 acres or so bordering BLM. Start the process on building a home on it, 5 bed 3 bath with a n unattached shop. Pay off my truck, buy wife a new vehicle of her choice. Side by side and trailer, and then start looking at viable industrial/commercial real estate. I'd also make sure my entire department had some much needed new AR15s
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 6:19:52 AM EDT
[#13]
Michigan

In before any Stretchin' Gretchen pictures.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:33:02 AM EDT
[#14]
Everyone says buy this and that but nobody ever takes into consideration the maintenance costs and taxes!
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:47:17 AM EDT
[#15]
You know why I didn't win the mega?  I  carelessly or negligently bought tickets for the powerball. (Notice I didn't use the bullshit word, accidently). My wife realized it when she went to look at the numbers pulled.  I did find $2 walking into the store before buying the tickets though, does that count as a win?
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top