Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 3:06:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah... that's why I decided to sleep in this morning.

It is not worth it, F that!

Same here. I have never once participated in black Friday shopping. My wife went to the arts & crafts store and that's it. Haha.

I go to Home Depot & Lowes, thats it.

your wife and kids must LOVE your gifts! "daddy, what are carbide tipped drill bits for?"
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 3:12:40 PM EDT
[#2]
I need more ammo.
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 3:15:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 3:17:29 PM EDT
[#4]
That craziness is crazy.

Violence over the right to spend money....that makes fucking sense!! not.
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 3:17:54 PM EDT
[#5]
As soon as the first "I am entitled" check bounces the S will really HTF...

AKA: You ain't seen nuthin yet.

Link Posted: 11/23/2012 3:20:41 PM EDT
[#6]
worked in retail 3 years before i joined the army.

i don't leave the house on black friday.
I'm already ashamed of what we are becoming in this country....dont need to be out there and have it reinforced

.........................over a cell phone plan........................a cell phone plan
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 3:21:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Imagine when it's the day's food shipment from the government warehouse, and they're all hungry and fighting mad and have three starving children at home.

If this video right here isn't motivation for you to start prepping, I don't know what it will take to get through to you.

Storm's comin'.

Beat me to it.

My wife went to Petsmart for a kitty condo they had half off, saved me an attempt at making one. I'm sure the crowd there consisted of 10 people, and they all say excuse me as they pass in front of you. I just don't understand how people can act that way.

I blame reality t.v. Everybody (especially women) thinks they have to act like a Kardashian if they want to be somebody.
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 3:23:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Can't wait to see how organized the bread lines will be!!!
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 3:36:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Once again an article with no details written as filler.
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 3:37:30 PM EDT
[#10]
ST dosen't have sales. Still figuring out the spell checker.
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 3:40:15 PM EDT
[#11]
They are fighting over unimportant shit; imagine what will happen when they hadn't eaten for a while.
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 3:43:32 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

They are fighting over unimportant shit; imagine what will happen when they hadn't eaten for a while.

Flee or hit the floor when the boolets start flying.
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 3:46:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Just further proof that our country is going down the toilet... If this is just over some cheap deals, what will happen when they can no longer afford the items they want?

"Customers can be seen at the Moultrie Walmart scrambling to get the Straight Talk Unlimited Plan for wireless offering unlimited talk, text and data. "

Over cell phone plans.

http://youtu.be/7AdTdacgp1Y

http://www.clarionledger.com/article/20121123/BIZ/121123013/Walmart-Black-Friday-2012-2-shot-Tallahassee-uncontrollable-crowds-Moultrie-Ga-VIDEO-?odyssey=tab%7Ctopnews%7Ctext%7C

Holy shit. Looks like a riot around a UN food truck in Somalia.
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 3:48:31 PM EDT
[#14]
FSA-on-FSA violence is a pretty good solution. Let the idiots off each other.
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 3:55:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Moultrie , Georgia.    If anyone has ever been in that part of the state, you would understand thier frenzy.   Poor and stupid.   I hate to knock fellow southerners but damn it's backwards there.

GD
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 4:52:14 PM EDT
[#16]
We make third world countries look good.

Link Posted: 11/23/2012 6:11:54 PM EDT
[#17]

At first I was thinking what a humorous video...then it hit me. :)
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 6:16:51 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Just further proof that our country is going down the toilet... If this is just over some cheap deals, what will happen when they can no longer afford the items they want?

"Customers can be seen at the Moultrie Walmart scrambling to get the Straight Talk Unlimited Plan for wireless offering unlimited talk, text and data. "

Over cell phone plans.

http://youtu.be/7AdTdacgp1Y

http://www.clarionledger.com/article/20121123/BIZ/121123013/Walmart-Black-Friday-2012-2-shot-Tallahassee-uncontrollable-crowds-Moultrie-Ga-VIDEO-?odyssey=tab%7Ctopnews%7Ctext%7C

The last cans of cat food is going fast. no more delivered until next week.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaSSSSSSSSSSShhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttt.
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 6:19:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Imagine when it's the day's food shipment from the government warehouse, and they're all hungry and fighting mad and have three starving children at home.

If this video right here isn't motivation for you to start prepping, I don't know what it will take to get through to you.

Storm's comin'.

I half expected someone to yell, "SOYLENT GREEN!"

Link Posted: 11/23/2012 6:24:00 PM EDT
[#20]
Once and only Once did I ever go to Walmart on a black friday. I bought a GPS for my son at 60% of normal retail.

Never EVER again!
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 6:31:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Why haven't they just gotten Obama phones already?
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 6:32:08 PM EDT
[#22]
Why haven't they just gotten Obama phones already?

Link Posted: 11/23/2012 6:48:31 PM EDT
[#23]
I had to swing by Petco to buy crickets for my son's fire bellied toad. I waited until about 5. The cashier asked if I'd been out all day and I explained that I'd avoided it and was only out because it was feeding day. He said he used to shop until some lady hit him in the face last year over a camera. Now he shops online. Bunch of fucking morons behaving like that.
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 7:12:18 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Something to consider...

This bad behavior is all for something that they want.  NOT something they need or they will die.  Think about how impossibly bad peoples' behavior will be when they are starving and you have food...

I've heard 2 guys from work say "if the shit hits the fan, I've got guns.  I'll get what I need from other people."

My mindset right now is, prep not only for lack of supply, but for lack of restraint of violence when people want what I have.  If it ever happens, it will be way worse than I could imagine.  Just trying to teach myself little lessons to get close to it.

Exactly my point in posting this... These people don't even really know what it means to NEED anything because they continuously have it handed to them. And STILL they act that way. Imagine when their life actually depends on it.

Yeah precisely, I try to keep reminding people that this is to come in the future and be ready for it, those people keep telling me that they'll give their supplies to whomever needs it and that spreading the wealth around is how its done.  That's not how this dog is gonna play, step foot in my dog house and I'm biting everyone.  

I'm told time and again that I'm a cold hearted SOB because i wont open up my house to the unprepaired, the only people that get in are the prepaired they bring supplies, guns, ammo and some skill.

I wouldn't take to kindly to being hit in the face by anyone while I was shopping, hit me its game on.  I try not to put myself in a place where I'd be in a situation like that, I never understood the concept behind black friday shopping, the best deals are had the day after Christmas through to the 1st of the new year.  Except 2013 Obamacare kicks in no deals there, save your money taxes are going up, I expect to see a VAT tax get passed soon.
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 7:21:03 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

The woman at 0:48 was biting the crap out of the hand of the guy who was trying to get got her stuff

FIFY

Link Posted: 11/23/2012 7:28:03 PM EDT
[#26]
Fuck the FSA and Fuck Walmart
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 7:52:21 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
worked in retail 3 years before i joined the army.

i don't leave the house on black friday.
I'm already ashamed of what we are becoming in this country....dont need to be out there and have it reinforced

.........................over a cell phone plan........................a cell phone plan

Dude, I remember in the '80's when people were fist fighting over Cabbage Patch Dolls. This vid was tame compared to that.

In other words....this is nothing new.
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 8:32:02 PM EDT
[#28]
People must control themselves in the presents of other folks........
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top