Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

This can't be real.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am new to site and i need a little help from men, is it ok for husband to take nude picture of himself with erection taking these at work at the gym and home, she was texting a lady from the web 2300. times in one month he told me he can never have sex with me again he does not look at me in that way.  I am good looking woman he won't' hug me or kiss me but he does not wan't a divorce i don't understand i ask him are you in love with me he won't say anything be have been together for 24yrs. he is 50yrs and  i am 53. please help me..

This can't be real.

I've learned in GD......that sometimes you can't make this shit up.

I'm IN!
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 9:54:38 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

A blonde girl is at her OB/Gyn getting an ultrasound to find out what sex her new baby will be.

The old lady nurse tells her, "When I was young, my grandmother told me if the woman was on top the baby would be a girl and if the man was on the baby would l be a boy.
The blonde girl grabs her clothes and leaves the room in tears. Her husband is in the waiting room. He rushed to her and asked why she was crying. She slaps him and says...
"Thanks to you, we're having PUPPIES!"

View Quote
This thread is all kinds of awesome.

Link Posted: 1/21/2015 9:59:09 AM EDT
[#3]
In before this gets nuked like the "my tranny SO at TSA" thread.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 9:59:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I am new to site and i need a little help from men, is it ok for husband to take nude picture of himself with erection taking these at work at the gym and home, she was texting a lady from the web 2300. times in one month he told me he can never have sex with me again he does not look at me in that way.  I am good looking woman he won't' hug me or kiss me but he does not wan't a divorce i don't understand i ask him are you in love with me he won't say anything be have been together for 24yrs. he is 50yrs and  i am 53. please help me..
View Quote

You could ask NorCal.  I hear that he is an expert on 2014er relationships.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 10:01:09 AM EDT
[#5]
the best part of the original post ran down its mamas leg.

also, anal makes the ugliest babies
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 10:06:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Tw
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top