Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:31:21 AM EDT
[#1]
24 (check avatar)
House
Prison Break

Those 3 shows I never miss.
The rest of it I can take or leave.
Used to be a big fan of Star Trek, Next Gen (have the whole series on DVD) and Highlander (collecting that now)
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:32:41 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Well I would have addressed your point, but I didn't find one.

Then you didn't read what I wrote.  

We can disagree all we wnat. Die-hard, blinder wearing SG1/Atlantis fans will never admit when the show is failing.

The thing is, you haven't given any evidence that the show is in danger of cancellation.  You've just said you don't think it's as good as it used to be.  That proves you don't like it, it doesn't prove it's in danger of cancellation.

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:54:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Probably Lost

Lost

American Dad

Family Guy

Frontline

My Name Is Earl
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:54:50 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Well I would have addressed your point, but I didn't find one.

Then you didn't read what I wrote.  

We can disagree all we wnat. Die-hard, blinder wearing SG1/Atlantis fans will never admit when the show is failing.

The thing is, you haven't given any evidence that the show is in danger of cancellation.  You've just said you don't think it's as good as it used to be.  That proves you don't like it, it doesn't prove it's in danger of cancellation.

Ok..tell why it's going to stay.  You have not, other than the blind following of the SG1/Atlantis fanatics, given a case of why it's going to stay.

We both have our opinions, backed up by nothing but our feelings for the shows.

You must not have read what I said either. I do like the show and up to 3 months ago I still watched it.

It's not a horrible show, hell there alot of worse shows out there, Survivor, Lost, that Houswives show, Anything on CBS and mostly on NBC, their one lone bright spot is "My Name is Earl", and really anything else on cable.

But to me and am sure quite a few others, that the current show lost some of it's direction when RDA left.

I'm not a fan RDA's anti-gun, real life actions, but I do like the O'Neal charater.

I hope that they can turn it around. It's the one series that made the Sci-Fi channel.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:55:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 7:00:24 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Ok..tell why it's going to stay.  You have not, other than the blind following of the SG1/Atlantis fanatics, given a case of why it's going to stay.

I don't KNOW that it's going to stay.  I just have seen no evidence that it's in danger of imminent cancellation.  It has been renewed the last two seasons in spite of cast defections, castmembers being absent for long stretches for personal reasons and a slight decline in ratings.  And now, they have drawn in a lot of old Farscape fans with Ben Browder and Claudia Black joining the show.  Basically, it's a lynchpin of Sci Fi Fridays and until the channel gets a replacement that can draw a steady audience I don't think they will kill the golden goose.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 7:46:02 AM EDT
[#7]
LOST
Family Guy
Tales of the Gun
Reruns of Combat

.......basically anything with explosions and guns!  
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 7:49:03 AM EDT
[#8]
The Shield
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 8:29:31 AM EDT
[#9]
California's Gold with Huel Howser

www.calgold.com/

a show about California and history
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 8:34:22 AM EDT
[#10]
Rome
Deadwood
The Wire
Family Guy
Entourage
Futurama
The Sopranos
Battlestar Galactica

ETA:  forgot about AQTHF, Drawn Together, SeaLab and other great stuff on AdultSwin

BC
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top