User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 10:49:59 AM EDT
[#1]
I own two
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 10:51:46 AM EDT
[#2]
I had a Federal Judge send me a message, concluding it with something to the effect of "have a nice weekend".

I replied with "You tool"

(meant to send, "you too!")
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 10:59:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Once when texting my wife I misspelled some words because I was walking the dog.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 11:07:16 AM EDT
[#4]
I sent a text intended for my wife to my ex-wife (I love you). It was a non-issue because we both still love each other, we just know we aren't any good for each other.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 11:10:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Texted a girl "I want to seed you" instead of see.  I didn't catch it right away either.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 11:10:35 AM EDT
[#6]
none...

Im pretty careful when I compose messages, and I also stopped doing work stuff on my personal phone for this very reason
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 11:12:13 AM EDT
[#7]
I was making fun of a co worker... calling him a kiss ass and a brown noser.

I meant to send the text  to a friend co worker who was on the same page... I misakenly sent it to him... while he was standing in front if me.

I realized the mistake immediately. ..
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 11:18:21 AM EDT
[#8]
... inadvertently sent infamous, "Do you recognize the woman on the right" picture last week to a religious prude.
She texts back, "LOL, have any more?"
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:14:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Texting 2 different women at the same time can get DANGEROUS!
View Quote

Not when it's a three way text and all three of you get all the texts.

Yeah...baby.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:19:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
... inadvertently sent infamous, "Do you recognize the woman on the right" picture last week to a religious prude. She texts back, "LOL, have any more?"
View Quote

....And that's when the fun started.

Is there anything more titillating than getting through that "barrier" with someone whom you think would never, ever do xyz only to find out they're willing to go much further than you are prepared for?
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:32:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:34:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Texting accidents?

Zed.

E-mail accidents?

Let's just say I'm very careful to double check addresses before hitting "send" these days.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:44:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Opening a text.

Second worse: sending a text.

I've only texted a couple of times in my life.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:47:02 PM EDT
[#14]
sent a pretty graphic dirty text to my gf at the time.

turns out, i accidentally sent it to her old number she had switched carriers somewhat recently, and i had gotten a new phone earlier that day, so instead of going into the conversation list i grabbed the number from the contacts list.

Old number belonged to some little kid...
Their mom was not amused
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:50:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Yeah...baby.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah...baby.

It amazes me how close some of yall get to hitting the nail square on the head around here sometimes! Everything from how the FPNI almost always, to this! Thats all Im gonna say about that!
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:57:28 PM EDT
[#16]

Awwwwww

That's so sweet

Quoted:
Wrote a sappy and slightly perverted/nasty poem to my wife telling her what I was gonna do to her when I got home from work, and sent it to a buddy instead.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:57:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

But my phone sent it to a co-worker instead. Wasn't possibly my fault.

This is going to be awkward on Monday...
View Quote

Mumble something about spammers spoofing your phone number, and play dumb.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:01:17 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

It amazes me how close some of yall get to hitting the nail square on the head around here sometimes! Everything from how the FPNI almost always, to this! Thats all Im gonna say about that!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah...baby.

It can be a lot of fun, with the right people.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:03:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:05:02 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
In before HR rides you like a pony on Monday morning.
View Quote

Haha!
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:10:13 PM EDT
[#21]
I told my mom I was gonna punch her in the cock.

Meant to send it to my sister.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:12:20 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Wrote a sappy and slightly perverted/nasty poem to my wife telling her what I was gonna do to her when I got home from work, and sent it to a buddy instead.
View Quote

Did he give it up?

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:13:21 PM EDT
[#23]
I got rear ended by someone texting and driving. No permanent injuries resulted, just a new bumper cover and his bruised ego.

I stopped at a stop sign (novel concept, right?) and this dude hit me because he wasn't expecting me to stop. So this genious decides to avoid me, by pulling around me, running the stop sign, and heading back to work. I was going to follow him to wherever he was going, since I wanted my bumper fixed. He thought I couldn't get onto the military base, so when he tried to run (drove 9 miles away from the scene), I followed him. He even waited in his car for 15 minutes after pulling into the parking spot, so I tailed him into the building (one I had full access to), and showed up at his desk. Asked him for his insurance information and informed him that we can play this like adults, or I can be his worst nightmare, since he worked for a subordinate unit of my HQ. He fessed up that he was writing an email on his blackberry when he hit me at the stop sign, and that was that.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:14:24 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

I do not text.
View Quote
Share your worst telegraph accident, then.

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:14:42 PM EDT
[#25]
I received a close up of a shaved cooter that belonged to a friends wife .
Dose that count ?
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:15:04 PM EDT
[#26]
I thought I was texting my fiance but it was really a friend of mine.

I told her I love you.  Your my favorite.

My buddy texts me back and told me "my fiance better not see this cause she'll me".
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:28:40 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Haha!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In before HR rides you like a pony on Monday morning.

Haha!

Luckily we don't have any Human Resources department.

So that can't happen.

I remember another time when I was drunk and a friend sent me an awesome pic of some girls cleavage and I responded "Boooooooobsssss!" only I sent it to my Mom.

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:39:49 PM EDT
[#28]
Wife:  love you

I meant to text love you too but it came out.

You've ruined my life you fat fucking bitch.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:45:45 PM EDT
[#29]

Her mom died by suicide, several years ago. I still get sick thinking about this.

Fuck. Me.

«tc2k11»
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:49:48 PM EDT
[#30]
I was out of underwear one day and was pissed at the gf for not having the laundry done.  So I took a semi-normal pair of hers, texted her a picture and that she could deal with the streaks that would be in them after I was done.  I accidentally sent that text to her mother.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 3:12:20 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I was out of underwear one day and was pissed at the gf for not having the laundry done.  So I took a semi-normal pair of hers, texted her a picture and that she could deal with the streaks that would be in them after I was done.  I accidentally sent that text to her mother.
View Quote

lmao
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 3:27:09 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Wow...just wow...

Someone introduce this guy to eesmith.

I've been lucky and attentive and haven't messed up a text.

But I did get a text from a female coworker stating she was going to have to postpone her date with another female. I was polite and never spoke of it.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 3:43:48 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Wow...just wow...

But I did get a text from a female coworker stating she was going to have to postpone her date with another female. I was polite and never spoke of it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow...just wow...

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 3:56:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Dose that count ?
View Quote

Sister in law accidentally sent me a pic of hers after she shaved it. Apparently meant to send it to her husband. The text with it read "I'm ready"
Replied to her that I was flattered, but her sister probably wouldn't approve.

Next time I saw the sister in law, she was beet red and couldn't say a word. Her husband was laughing his ass off. She had told him what she had done. He thought it was hilarious.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 4:01:25 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
My wife was gone for almost three weeks working hurricane relief.  Near the end I accidentally texted my sister-in-law that my nuts needed to be drained.  Awkward to say the least.
View Quote

So, did she do you a solid?
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 6:29:02 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Sister in law accidentally sent me a pic of hers after she shaved it. Apparently meant to send it to her husband. The text with it read "I'm ready"

Next time I saw the sister in law, she was beet red and couldn't say a word. Her husband was laughing his ass off. She had told him what she had done. He thought it was hilarious.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dose that count ?

He was right!
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 6:36:09 PM EDT
[#37]
Put my junk in a hot dog bun with a squiggle of mustard and sent it to the bitch I was dating at the time. It did make it to her phone, but I didn't know her boss was standing and looking over her shoulder when she opened the pic...
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 5:46:49 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dose that count ?

I got it because she chose a group text that started with her husbands name .
It went out to Her husband , me , my GF ,her brother and his GF and another
friend of hers .

The original text was about Thanksgiving dinner so you can imagine the ensuing
conversation about the unusual new side dish
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 5:54:08 PM EDT
[#39]

A couple years back someone got the wrong number and sent me a text saying "Your mom never showed up today". So I decided to text them back.. not really a texting accident on my part but it was fun.

Me: She was bitten by a zebra this morning. So she is taking it easy

She came by...whats that a zebra zebra? She didn't say anything

Me: She got nipped on the finger tip by a zebra this morning

Dang poor lady

Me: It was her fault she was trying to feed it a cherry twizzler

LOL

Me: The owner of the farm is saying he will sue her for vet bills

Vet bills for what?

Me: He thinks the Twizzler would hurt the zebra. So he had the vet pump the zebras stomach

Omg....why didnt he just check first? Whose farm?

Me: I dont know it was a trip for school and she went to help look after the kids

Oh my.....

Me: I guess it was quite a scene. Vet pumping a stomach and the two kids who got lost

Oh shit...LOL

Me: It took about 40 min to find lost kids

Oh heck....that wud b scarey

Me: The kids were two of the dumber ones in the class so no loss. Another 20 min and they were going to leave them.

Legally they can't leave them...cuz they r minors and they took them there. how did they get laway frm adults?

Me: I guess everyone was watching the vet pump the zebras stomach so
the kids just grabbed the chainsaw and walked into the trees.

Thats not cool

Me: They couldn't get the chainsaw started so it wasn't that big a deal

Thank goodness how old were these kids

Me: 10

Shit...lil brats what school?

Me: Saint Something. Its a church school

Oh

Me: Anyway the vet screwed up and accidentally killed the zebra

No way

That is where it ended. Never did get another text from that number...

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 6:04:02 PM EDT
[#40]
Thought i was sending "lets go to the titty bar" to a buddy.
Sent it to the lady  in dispatch at work
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 6:04:14 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I will say that every time I've texted a dick pic, I make 100% sure that the recipient is correct and then I check again.  I really, really don't want to send something like that to a family member or my boss.

View Quote

Yep, anyone that's ever texted one of those knows to pause, take a deep breath, check the recipient, make sure they are the ONLY recipient, take another deep breath, and then (and only then) hit send.

Anyone who does the above, does it because, um they have been burned before.

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 6:07:56 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

My 5y/o son got ahold of my phone and texted the word "poop" to just about everybody on my contact list including a few work contacts.

Yes I spent too much time laughing at this

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 6:11:01 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah, sucks when you backpedal out of it, but you know that they really kind of know what the fuck just happened but aren't calling you on it.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 6:12:57 PM EDT
[#44]
didn't realize for a long time that my phone was autocorrecting my road from laguna to vagina. Sent a lot of family and work text telling everyone I lived on vagina road....
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 6:15:35 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 6:22:33 PM EDT
[#46]
One morning after getting off of a 24hr CQ shift, I texted my wife(fiancée at the time),
I meant to type "finally going to get some sleep"
What actually got sent "finally going to get some ass"
I passed out right after I sent it, woke up 8 hrs later to my phone blowing up, she thought I was screwing around on her.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 6:34:22 PM EDT
[#47]
Sent my girlfriend a text that the wife was heading out for the weekend, come over at 8pm. Both the wife and girlfriend showed up at 8. Fight ensued, cold packs and ice administered, beers all around, threesome eventually happens. We're installing a backyard pool next week
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 6:42:29 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Dose that count ?
View Quote

I received a drunken text of my buddy's girlfriend spreading her lady part last night. It caught me by surprise, to say the least. But judging by the picture, he found a good one. I got an apology this morning.

He didn't have to apologise. I never was upset, in the first place. I'm going to give him trouble later this week. I'll make sure a few people are around, just to bother him that much more.

I got a little too drunk a few months ago and sent a text that said "booty call?" To my cousin. His phone number was right next to my ex girlfriends number in my contacts. Several minutes later he texted back with "No." Oops. The next morning, I assigned pictures to my contacts that I text the most. Hopefully that doesn't happen again.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 6:50:36 PM EDT
[#49]
wife does tours and programs at a raptor and bird sanctuary. there were times her phone autocorrected program to orgasm. she frequently told people she had orgasms scheduled on certain days.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 6:57:32 PM EDT
[#50]
had a lady send me a picture of a crypt that she thought would be nice, I spent 20 minutes texting back and forth with her before she realized she was texting the wrong person
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top