Quoted:
Wrestling
Hockey
Nascar
in that order.

Just curious, why hockey?
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 7:29:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Wraslin' is not a sport.  It's entertainment for those with room temp IQ.

I voted baseball.  Only reason people go to the game is to find an excuse to drink shitty beer and shovel shit into their mouth.  No one actually cares about what happens on the field.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 7:29:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Bowling
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 7:33:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Beach volley ball.

Not dumb and not major.

And what a way for you to come out of the closet.  
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 7:35:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Beach volley ball.

Yeah, incredibly fit women playing a game that involves jumping around while in bikinis is totally dumb.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 7:37:07 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I have no idea why soccer is not more popular here.  It's the only one on the list I enjoy.  Fast paced, interesting, and involves quite a bit of skill, and has variety in  he play.   I think Football is ridiculous.
Soccer is like NASCAR, you could loop a tape of the play and run it for 2 hours before anyone would begin to think there was something wrong.

Link Posted: 4/25/2013 7:38:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
toss up between golf and curling.

I was thinking most here would agree with curling.  Personally, being a woman, I can identify with any sport that involves  a broom.

ETA: For sweeping, not riding.  

Link Posted: 4/25/2013 7:40:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's neither here nor there, but it blows my mind that rally, F1 and Baja are not wildly popular in this country... but we have NASCAR.

too many turns

It's all about turning left.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 7:41:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Wow, considering we're supposed to be a site full of gun owning, white, heterosexual males, you'd think wrestling would be doing better
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 7:41:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
toss up between golf and curling.

I was thinking most here would agree with curling.  Personally, being a woman, I can identify with any sport that involves  a broom.

ETA: For sweeping, not riding.  

Link Posted: 4/25/2013 7:43:15 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Beach volley ball.

Don't make this into your coming out thread.

Link Posted: 4/25/2013 7:45:35 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Beach volley ball.

Yeah, incredibly fit women playing a game that involves jumping around while in bikinis is totally dumb.

Sorry but our American team isn't that hot.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 7:48:03 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

I have no idea why soccer is not more popular here.  It's the only one on the list I enjoy.  Fast paced, interesting, and involves quite a bit of skill, and has variety in  he play.   I think Football is ridiculous.

Fast paced? Are you high? Soccer is the slowest, most boring, game ever invented. And it's played by limp dicks that fall on the ground crying whenever they get brushed by another player.

It's not more popular here because it fucking sucks.

Link Posted: 4/25/2013 7:49:45 AM EDT
[#14]
Soccer bores the living shit out of me.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 7:53:00 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Fast paced? Are you high? Soccer is the slowest, most boring, game ever invented. And it's played by limp dicks that fall on the ground crying whenever they get brushed by another player.  

Not a soccer fan, but you must have never watched baseball.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 7:55:23 AM EDT
[#16]
OP you should clarify between wraslin' and professional wrestling.

WWE wraslin' =/= real wrestling.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 7:58:10 AM EDT
[#17]
Pro wrestling is not a sport as defined by you. It is performed by actors not athletes.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 7:58:24 AM EDT
[#18]
This:

BTW, WWE is not real.  FYI, neither is Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny.  
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 7:59:09 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not a soccer fan, but you must have never watched baseball.

Baseball is thrill-a-minute compared to soccer.

Link Posted: 4/25/2013 7:59:18 AM EDT
[#20]
wrastlin
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 7:59:40 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Soccer bores the living shit out of me.

That's because you are a normal human being.

Link Posted: 4/25/2013 8:00:12 AM EDT
[#22]
Soccer . A totally pointless and idiotic sport.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 8:01:43 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Go choke yourself.

-ZA

Should I choke myself all in one go, or should I do it partway, declare a down, and then we all stand around and hut hut for a while, then get back to it?

Link Posted: 4/25/2013 8:01:45 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I voted baseball.  Only reason people go to the game is to find an excuse to drink shitty beer and shovel shit into their mouth.  No one actually cares about what happens on the field.

Baseball is a game of nuances and strategy.  Choke your self.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 8:01:59 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

THIS is why soccer is not a popular sport in America.

Link Posted: 4/25/2013 8:02:17 AM EDT
[#26]
Hockey.  It's not footbal.  It's not soccer.  It's ice skating and boxing combined.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 8:03:42 AM EDT
[#27]
Ball games. Even sounds gay!

How do you keep obama voters from rapin everybody?

Throw’em a basketball.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 8:04:47 AM EDT
[#28]
Soccer annoys me. Goofballs run around for an hour and a half, and nobody scores a goal. Match ends 0-0. At least fucking baseball makes you keep playing until somebody wins.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 8:09:31 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I don't get NASCAR, don't like it either. Watching it is boring. BUT, I have done the NASCAR experience at the Kansas City Speedway and you know, it is pretty physical. I was sweaty and tired after muscling that car around the track so I have to at least give credit where it is due to the drivers.

The same can be said about fucking a fat chick, that doesn't make ARFCOMers athletes.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 8:14:39 AM EDT
[#30]
poll fail

Does anyone really consider wraslin a sport?
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 8:16:46 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Quoted:

THIS is why soccer is not a popular sport in America.  

I grew up playing soccer and rugby.  Yes, soccer can have some softies (usually central Europeans)  in it, but the sport is great to watch.  I have trouble watching a whole rugby game on tv, despite having played more of it.    

(PS, I grew up calling soccer "football" )

Link Posted: 4/25/2013 8:18:32 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
poll fail

Does anyone really consider wraslin a sport?

Theater for retards. LOL!
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 8:18:54 AM EDT
[#33]
American football when viewed as a sport for 'tough guys'

Go watch Rugby.

Link Posted: 4/25/2013 8:19:13 AM EDT
[#34]
All of the "ball" sports are dumb.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 8:20:18 AM EDT
[#35]
Basketball. DUmbest fucking sport there is and the athletes who are recruited are still street thugs with no inherit value to todays youth in
shaping and molding as role models should be able to.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 8:23:21 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Go choke yourself.

-ZA

Should I choke myself all in one go, or should I do it partway, declare a down, and then we all stand around and hut hut for a while, then get back to it?

Not so fast, Mr.  Hit the dugout first, wait your turn.  Pass the sunflower seeds....
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 8:24:40 AM EDT
[#37]

Any sport where the ball hits you in the head... on purpose, is a dumb sport.

Link Posted: 4/25/2013 8:25:47 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't get NASCAR, don't like it either. Watching it is boring. BUT, I have done the NASCAR experience at the Kansas City Speedway and you know, it is pretty physical. I was sweaty and tired after muscling that car around the track so I have to at least give credit where it is due to the drivers.

The same can be said about fucking a fat chick, that doesn't make ARFCOMers athletes.

That's sig line material right there...
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 8:25:48 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

I grew up calling soccer "football"

Pretentious faggotry.

Link Posted: 4/25/2013 8:27:07 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Basketball. DUmbest fucking sport there is and the athletes who are recruited are still street thugs with no inherit value to todays youth in
shaping and molding as role models should be able to.

Their job is to win games and generate revenue.  Not be a role model.

I have respect for basketball as a sport.

For the record, I don't watch ANY sport.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 8:28:00 AM EDT
[#41]
Golf isn't even a sport. It's a game, like billiards.

Link Posted: 4/25/2013 8:28:36 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Any sport where the ball hits you in the head... on purpose, is a dumb sport.

Dodgeball!!!!???  

Take it back.  TAKE IT BACK!
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 8:29:20 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
How about "all of them" as an option?

This

I will not support "professional" sports by watching them, or buying their merchandise
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 8:29:48 AM EDT
[#44]
Professional Wrestling.... It's fake, I'll tell ya...
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 8:32:15 AM EDT
[#45]
Soccer. Not due to lack of skill or athleticism, but for the fact that people go nuts over a game that lasts at least 90 minutes and the score is only 1-0.  Bores me to tears.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 8:32:23 AM EDT
[#46]
It's a tie between nascar and baseball.

Now if they played baseball inside the nascar track while the cars were racing, that might be a good sport. Home run balls would go flying into the race track causing accidents, some of which might spill over into the baseball field taking out a few players in the process. Now THAT would be an awesome sport!
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 8:33:23 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 8:33:45 AM EDT
[#48]
I would consider 'professional wrestling' a 'sport' over basketball any day. Such a waste of time.
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 8:34:45 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 4/25/2013 8:34:53 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Baseball is a game of nuances and strategy.  Choke your self.

This.

Baseball is the perfect game.

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top