Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 46
Link Posted: 9/10/2018 1:50:40 PM EDT
[#1]
My money is on Carrington event.  And if the FBI is that worried about it, they mist have found the rest of the Clinton emails
Link Posted: 9/10/2018 1:50:41 PM EDT
[#2]
The FBI must be using the observatory to spy on someone.
Link Posted: 9/10/2018 1:50:51 PM EDT
[#3]
In on page 1
Link Posted: 9/10/2018 1:51:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
In on page 1
View Quote
No ur not
Link Posted: 9/10/2018 1:51:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I have several unreliable sources feeding me info on this but I can't post anything mcnuggets
View Quote
Do their asses smell like sweat and bologna....
Link Posted: 9/10/2018 1:51:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
No ur not
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In on page 1
No ur not
Shit! In on page 2!

Is it happening?
Link Posted: 9/10/2018 1:53:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I've been wondering as well after seeing it on the news here. The sun image on the website may be artificially occluded, I seem to remember them telling us that they do that sometimes to see stuff like Coronal Mass Ejections better. BTW It's a lovely place.

Another news article with a bit more detail:

https://www.alamogordonews.com/story/news/local/2018/09/07/sunspot-observatory-south-cloudcroft-closed-due-security-issue/1227788002/

"Otero County Sheriff Benny House said the Otero County Sheriff's Office was asked to standby.

"The FBI is refusing to tell us what's going on," House said. "We've got people up there (at Sunspot) that requested us to standby while they evacuate it. Nobody would really elaborate on any of the circumstances as to why. The FBI were up there. What their purpose was nobody will say."

He said he has a lot of unanswered question about what occurred at Sunspot.

"But for the FBI to get involved that quick and be so secretive about it, there was a lot of stuff going on up there," House said. "There was a Blackhawk helicopter, a bunch of people around antennas and work crews on towers but nobody would tell us anything."

The Daily News contacted the Albuquerque FBI spokesman seeking comment for this story, but telephone calls and messages were never returned.

House said he pulled his deputies from the facility after there was no identifiable threat.

"They wanted us up there to help evacuate but nobody would tell us anything," he said. "We went up there and everything was good. There was no threat. Nobody would identify any specific threat. We hung out for a little while then we left. No reason for us to be there. Nobody would tell us what we're supposed to be watching out for.""
View Quote
Ok, if they're working on antennas and towers, this story just got interesting.

That's more than "grabbing data from computers because they accidentally recorded a classified object" which was a likely explanation.
Link Posted: 9/10/2018 1:53:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Shit! In on page 2!

Is it happening?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
In on page 1
No ur not
Shit! In on page 2!

Is it happening?
No, but soon
Link Posted: 9/10/2018 1:55:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/10/2018 1:56:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
No, but soon
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
In on page 1
No ur not
Shit! In on page 2!

Is it happening?
No, but soon
No, it's happening now. You just don't know it. But it's happening.
Link Posted: 9/10/2018 1:56:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

That's more than "grabbing data from computers because they accidentally recorded a classified object" which was a likely explanation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've been wondering as well after seeing it on the news here. The sun image on the website may be artificially occluded, I seem to remember them telling us that they do that sometimes to see stuff like Coronal Mass Ejections better. BTW It's a lovely place.

https://www.alamogordonews.com/story/news/local/2018/09/07/sunspot-observatory-south-cloudcroft-closed-due-security-issue/1227788002/

"Otero County Sheriff Benny House said the Otero County Sheriff's Office was asked to standby.

"The FBI is refusing to tell us what's going on," House said. "We've got people up there (at Sunspot) that requested us to standby while they evacuate it. Nobody would really elaborate on any of the circumstances as to why. The FBI were up there. What their purpose was nobody will say."

"But for the FBI to get involved that quick and be so secretive about it, there was a lot of stuff going on up there," House said. "There was a Blackhawk helicopter, a bunch of people around antennas and work crews on towers but nobody would tell us anything."

The Daily News contacted the Albuquerque FBI spokesman seeking comment for this story, but telephone calls and messages were never returned.

House said he pulled his deputies from the facility after there was no identifiable threat.

"They wanted us up there to help evacuate but nobody would tell us anything," he said. "We went up there and everything was good. There was no threat. Nobody would identify any specific threat. We hung out for a little while then we left. No reason for us to be there. Nobody would tell us what we're supposed to be watching out for.""

Kinda wondering about that.

Wonder if its not a CME but something extraterrestrial?
Link Posted: 9/10/2018 1:57:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
In on page 1
No ur not
Shit! In on page 2!

Is it happening?
No, but soon
Or it already happened and we are already dead and dont know it yet
Link Posted: 9/10/2018 1:58:43 PM EDT
[#13]

Link Posted: 9/10/2018 1:58:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Tesseract went active?
Link Posted: 9/10/2018 1:59:04 PM EDT
[#15]
But why the post office?  Staging area? Command center?

Link Posted: 9/10/2018 1:59:16 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/10/2018 1:59:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yeah, thats bad.  At least im off when the chaos begins

ETA- crap.  That’d be today.  Shit
Link Posted: 9/10/2018 2:00:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Is it fo time against the aliens?
Link Posted: 9/10/2018 2:01:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Yessssss according to this one anonymous tweet, it's happening and we all get to pop PMAGS!

Hooray!

View Quote
It cant happening yet.

My mbt just shipped

ETA: longrange sinorusso microwave weaponry. Previously used to induce TDS in leftists
Link Posted: 9/10/2018 2:02:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote
In reality that just means excellent NorthPolar pics, right?
Link Posted: 9/10/2018 2:02:23 PM EDT
[#21]

Link Posted: 9/10/2018 2:03:49 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

"Otero County Sheriff Benny House said the Otero County Sheriff’s Office was asked to standby.

“The FBI is refusing to tell us what’s going on,” House said. “We’ve got people up there (at Sunspot) that requested us to standby while they evacuate it. Nobody would really elaborate on any of the circumstances as to why. The FBI were up there. What their purpose was nobody will say.”

“But for the FBI to get involved that quick and be so secretive about it, there was a lot of stuff going on up there,” House said. “There was a Blackhawk helicopter, a bunch of people around antennas and work crews on towers but nobody would tell us anything.”

“They wanted us up there to help evacuate but nobody would tell us anything,” he said. “We went up there and everything was good. There was no threat. Nobody would identify any specific threat. We hung out for a little while then we left. No reason for us to be there. Nobody would tell us what we’re supposed to be watching out for.”"
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/10/2018 2:03:54 PM EDT
[#23]
Stocking up on 5.7 ammo, maple syrup, laying out half full glasses of water, and downloading Indian Love Call, just in case.
Link Posted: 9/10/2018 2:04:27 PM EDT
[#24]
After doing some reading I’m still unsure what this can cause?

Can someone put it into arfcom GD terms for me?
Link Posted: 9/10/2018 2:04:45 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 9/10/2018 2:06:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 9/10/2018 2:07:04 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Aliens
View Quote
Russian collusion?
Link Posted: 9/10/2018 2:07:05 PM EDT
[#28]
A quick youtube search for transequatorial coronal hole nets some videos of this happening in 2012 and 2013.

Massive Transequatorial Coronal Hole | August 23, 2012

Earth-Directed Transequatorial Coronal Hole (CH571) | May 28, 2013

There's Not REALLY A Hole In The Sun, But What Is It?
Link Posted: 9/10/2018 2:07:26 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote
If its a CME, and its a baaaaad one (which it is , judging from the Feds taking over the Sunspot) potentially all non shielded electronics cease to work.  Think being sent back to the dark ages.
Link Posted: 9/10/2018 2:08:11 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
It's happening.

Angus peppering commences....

NOW!!!
View Quote
Will this affect wine production and should I buy more?
Link Posted: 9/10/2018 2:08:59 PM EDT
[#31]
Attachment Attached File

I’m ready
Link Posted: 9/10/2018 2:09:58 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
If its a CME, and its a baaaaad one (which it is , judging from the Feds taking over the Sunspot) potentially all non shielded electronics cease to work.  Think being sent back to the dark ages.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait.

Now i'm disappointed.

In like a zombie or contagion SHTF we could post zombie kills and such for the lulz.

No interwebs means no GD.
Link Posted: 9/10/2018 2:10:07 PM EDT
[#33]
Just had another thought. The facility has an excellent line of sight overview of Holloman AFB, pretty much the entirety of White Sands Missile Range, and Ft Bliss as well. Reading the article I posted above says people were on towers and around antennas, could be espionage related. It would be a nice place to set up sigint stuff.
Link Posted: 9/10/2018 2:10:16 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 9/10/2018 2:10:21 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
My money is on Carrington event.  And if the FBI is that worried about it, they mist have found the rest of the Clinton emails
View Quote
Carrington event when we are at SSN 0 ?
Link Posted: 9/10/2018 2:11:22 PM EDT
[#36]
maybe a big earthquake happening soon somewhere in the world?
https://quakewatch.net/coronal-holes-and-earthquakes/
Link Posted: 9/10/2018 2:13:04 PM EDT
[#37]
The realms are aligning as Planet Niburu/X passes near earth in its 5000 year orbit
Link Posted: 9/10/2018 2:13:17 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I dont know shit man!!! I’m to busy peppering my angus!!!
Link Posted: 9/10/2018 2:14:57 PM EDT
[#39]
CME would fuck airborne traffic...
Link Posted: 9/10/2018 2:16:22 PM EDT
[#40]
Dammit, I have a flight to catch tonight. Hopefully the plane doesn't get CME all over it..
Link Posted: 9/10/2018 2:17:48 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

In reality that just means excellent NorthPolar pics, right?
View Quote
I think so. It just sounded scary.

"The anticipated coronal hole solar wind stream has arrived at Earth.
The strength of the IMF and solar wind density is elevated as the leading edge of the coronal hole solar wind stream (also known as a co-rotating interaction region) passes Earth pushing slow solar wind ahead of it like snow on a shovel.
A minor G1 geomagnetic storm watch is in effect for the remainder of this day. The NOAA SWPC has even issued a moderate G2 geomagnetic storm watch for tomorrow, 11 September."

SpaceWeather
Link Posted: 9/10/2018 2:18:38 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
But why the post office?  Staging area? Command center?
https://s8.postimg.cc/isf7v2ob9/Capture.jpg
View Quote
CIA/NSA Safe House
Oops; Nothing to see here; move along citizen.
Link Posted: 9/10/2018 2:19:10 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 9/10/2018 2:19:14 PM EDT
[#44]
Not sure what the FBI is doing but a G2 storm isn't a big deal, other than an awesome show at night.
Link Posted: 9/10/2018 2:19:51 PM EDT
[#45]

This is the special agent in charge.
Link Posted: 9/10/2018 2:21:30 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Just had another thought. The facility has an excellent line of sight overview of Holloman AFB, pretty much the entirety of White Sands Missile Range, and Ft Bliss as well. Reading the article I posted above says people were on towers and around antennas, could be espionage related. It would be a nice place to set up sigint stuff.
View Quote
wouldn't MI and the NSA be all over that though? if it was espionage, why just the fbi? Unless the SO didn't know the difference between them all and just said fbi as a catch all.
Link Posted: 9/10/2018 2:22:21 PM EDT
[#47]
That huge mothership from the movie Independence Day is coming.
Link Posted: 9/10/2018 2:22:41 PM EDT
[#48]
Related to happenings?

Link Posted: 9/10/2018 2:24:00 PM EDT
[#49]
And so, a new cult is born.  I really hope that some of you observatory fetishists don't get some sick idea in your head and head out to the site with guns and ill intent.  I'm talking to you, OP.  That would be foolish.  Let it go.
Link Posted: 9/10/2018 2:24:31 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Related to happenings?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObkEkDEAhFA
View Quote
Page / 46
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top