Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 7:32:24 PM EDT
[#1]

Skinks are awesome. How hard is it to capture and release them far away? There's something wrong with the bug fearers and skink haters. Really.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 7:36:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Catch them and set them loose far from your home.

Skinks are cool.

This^  Considering all the manly men here are deathly afraid of spiders, I figured skinks would be a welcomed addition to the home?

Spiders or stinky shitting skinks.

It's a tough choice.

Not for me, I hate spiders.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 7:37:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Skinks are awesome. How hard is it to capture and release them far away? There's something wrong with the bug fearers and skink haters. Really.

They are easy to catch.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 7:53:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

They are easy to catch.

So are syphillus, ghonorhea, crabs, aids, etc., etc..........................................

I think it would be easier if the OP enticed the neighbors kitty-kat into his garage and closed the door until the 'inevitable' happened.

Only one comes out alive.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 8:02:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
It is not an actual picture but it is a ringer for the largest of the three.  As much as I'd like to say I'm feeling humane I'd be lying.  If I just let them go theyll come back.

Catch them, package them properly and ship them via UPS overnight morning priority to IA-I wouldn't mind having one(if they're not protected in FLorida, don't want to encourage illegal activity).
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 8:07:02 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

They are easy to catch.

So are syphillus, ghonorhea, crabs, aids, etc., etc..........................................

Especially in Farmington...
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 8:11:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Get a Possum, they love those.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 8:26:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

They are easy to catch.

Just don't think you can grab them by the tail,... they will ditch it and run away leaving you holding a wriggling tail.
Freaky when you first see it.
They just grow a new tail.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 8:38:40 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

They are easy to catch.

Just don't think you can grab them by the tail,... they will ditch it and run away leaving you holding a wriggling tail.

Freaky when you first see it.

They just grow a new tail.

A lot of lizards do that.

Racerunners and Sonoroan Whiptails are quite skilled at that trick.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 8:42:47 PM EDT
[#10]
No need to shoot them just tell them to GTFO of the bed and leave after you're done with them...
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 8:49:07 PM EDT
[#11]
awww, don't kill him

He is not amused
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 11:44:48 PM EDT
[#12]

If you're the kind of pussies who are afraid of little animals, I fucking pity your pathetic fearful lifestyles. You are less than men.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 11:56:28 PM EDT
[#13]

Hunting Skinks. You're doing it wrong.

They do have a nice, satisfying little bite to them. I'm sorry if that sounds wrong.

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 12:00:27 AM EDT
[#14]
Impose sanctions and declare the garage a no crawl zone.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 12:51:54 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 1:01:24 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Use it as an excuse for a nice pellet rifle

this
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 2:23:07 AM EDT
[#17]
i cannot believe i'm the first one here to mention the obvious!!!

M18A1  FTMFW!!!!!!!!!

-rb
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 12:46:38 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

If you're the kind of pussies who are afraid of little animals, I fucking pity your pathetic fearful lifestyles. You are less than men.

PMS?

Chill.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 9:15:54 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

PMS?

Chill.

No PMS. Just really cranky temporarily.

I'm better now.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 9:41:21 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

They are easy to catch.

You catch those from skanks.

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 9:49:41 AM EDT
[#21]
Catch them and send them to me!  They would be cool to have.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 10:02:48 AM EDT
[#22]
.22 shotshell?

I'd try to do catch and release first, though.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 10:04:55 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Just give them a verbal warning.

You could write them a strongly worded letter.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 10:07:17 AM EDT
[#24]
These are what you need if you're scared of skinks:

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 10:10:03 AM EDT
[#25]

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 10:31:28 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They are easy to catch.

You catch those from skanks.

I lol'd.

But as for skinks or skanks, I don't bother either one. But if OP is dead set on eliminating them:

It's the only way to be sure.......
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 11:01:00 AM EDT
[#27]
Use a shoe on a stick. Make sure they're flat when you're done.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top