Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 7:00:37 PM EDT
[#1]
If you are a heterosexual white male taxpaying conservative gun owner, it has to do with "you," and "being fucked real hard."

Link Posted: 10/19/2016 7:06:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Enslavement of the people,  unlimited power.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/19/2016 7:06:47 PM EDT
[#3]
same as the GOP e

North American Union vassal state of the Globalist's NWO

Link Posted: 10/19/2016 7:07:42 PM EDT
[#4]
To kill themselves out of existence out of guilt.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 7:13:42 PM EDT
[#5]
death camps for anyone who poses a threat.

permanent enslavement for the rest of us

Link Posted: 10/19/2016 7:14:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Total destruction of freedom and goodness
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 7:19:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 7:28:35 PM EDT
[#8]
anymore i think it's to make the U.S. just like any other 2nd world or even 3rd world shithole.

Basically they want everyone here to share the same pain the rest of the world does.

At one point we used to turn away disease ridden people and criminals.  "Immigrants were required to pass a series of medical and legal inspections before they could enter America. The actual experience of going through inspection or detainment on Ellis Island was often nerve wracking. Those who did not pass these inspections were returned to their country of origin on the boats that brought them here. Even though only 2 percent of those coming to America were turned away at Ellis Island, that translated to over 250,000 people whose hopes and dreams turned to tears .
"

Today ?  It seems like we welcome them in with open arms, because "it's not nice to turn them away".

Link Posted: 10/19/2016 7:32:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Read this.

You'll have to read this first, to understand what's going on...

Then you'll want to read this:

Bracken is a modern Nostradamus.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 7:38:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 7:49:08 PM EDT
[#11]
White Genocide

Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:31:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Subjugation and slavery
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:31:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Read this.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51V744hThNL._SX260_.jpg

You'll have to read this first, to understand what's going on...

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51h282hvgML.jpg

Then you'll want to read this:

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81snAdXwmNL.jpg

Bracken is a modern Nostradamus.
View Quote

I have and I didn't see it as too far fetched.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:38:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Centralizing power and being in control of that power has always been the goal of evil people.

Note that the immediate motive is different for different actors. But the root is really the same.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:49:47 PM EDT
[#15]
a dumb controllable tax base for their failed cities
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:49:50 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Centralizing power and being in control of that power has always been the goal of evil people.

Note that the immediate motive is different for different actors. But the root is really the same.
View Quote

Very true.

I posted in another thread recently that what these people want to create in America is essentially "Neo Feudalism."

All power and all manner of special privileges for themselves.

The rest of us wage and tax slaves do what we are told, OR ELSE.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:52:13 PM EDT
[#17]
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 9:09:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Feudal Order

To much risk for those on top in an enlightened world
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 8:47:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 12:17:18 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:18:56 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
When they bring in every third world thug and refugee "child", give them all the trappings of the FSA and set them loose on the American landscape things are going to be shitty for EVERYONE.

What makes folks like the Clintons think that they will be free from having to deal with the dregs that think that every women that is not fully covered deserves to be raped and any homosexual needs to  thrown from a tower.

Bill and Hillary will have SS protection for as long as they want it but their descendants won't. What favor do they think they are doing for those that come after them other than establishing an unbeatable D voting block?

I laughed at the One World Order "loons" for years. Maybe those chickens are coming home to roost.

Don't get me wrong I will vote for POTUS and all the down ballot races but if we don't win this one the rest may not matter.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:22:07 AM EDT
[#22]
View Quote

FPNI
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:25:04 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Read 1984 by George Orwell.

It is like they turned it into a playbook.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Read 1984 by George Orwell.

It is like they turned it into a playbook.

Now I will tell you the answer to my question. It is this. The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power, pure power. What pure power means you will understand presently. We are different from the oligarchies of the past in that we know what we are doing. All the others, even those who resembled ourselves, were cowards and hypocrites. The German Nazis and the Russian Communists came very close to us in their methods, but they never had the courage to recognize their own motives. They pretended, perhaps they even believed, that they had seized power unwillingly and for a limited time, and that just around the corner there lay a paradise where human beings would be free and equal. We are not like that. We know what no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it. Power is not a means; it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power. Now you begin to understand me.

George Orwell

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top