BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 9:13:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't believe that democrats have the ability to conceptualize an end game.

They are not smart enough to understand the relationship between actions and consequences.  They simply flutter from one emotional state to another.
View Quote

This, its just another vehicle for trying to take other peoples stuff and get favorable treatment.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 9:14:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Your average 'tard is WAY TOO stupid to have an end game.

They are like a bunch of gnats flying around what they perceive as rotten fruit.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 9:15:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
End game?

Interracial sex and babies.

Make everybody the same colour and then everybody can be equally butt-hurt and cancel this bullshit out once and for all.
View Quote

No, then everyone just changes their race to the aggrieved status of the day to maximize their opportunities.  It will certainly provide some excellent theater of the absurd though.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 9:15:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

This, its just another vehicle for trying to take other peoples stuff and get favorable treatment.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't believe that democrats have the ability to conceptualize an end game.

They are not smart enough to understand the relationship between actions and consequences.  They simply flutter from one emotional state to another.

Without question..........end of thread on both of your points.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 9:27:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

How can one replace the entire country with collectivist tyranny if it's balkanized?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The complete Balkanization of our country and dismantling its institutions. They must break the system before they can replace it with their own version (i.e. collectivist tyranny).

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

How can one replace the entire country with collectivist tyranny if it's balkanized?

See, I think that is a mistaken way to look at it.  People think that China or Russia want to conquer the U.S. - and I mean in a "I wish I get a pony for my birthday"-way, they probably do.  But that isn't a realistic aspiration for any state.  From the rest of the world's perspective, the problem with North America is it has such bad-ass geography:  A giant ocean moat.  A great internal river network for agriculture and transportation.  Awesome deep water shipping ports.  Easily defended borders.  Lots of natural resources.  As long as the United States is unified, they are going to continue to dominate the world because they have a giant, geographical advantage.  In order to equal that geographic advantage, you'd have to conquer pretty much an entire continent with the resources of just your section of it - and do it without the United States cutting off your balls while you tried to establish a strategic equivalence with them.

The best and most effective way to deny them that divine gift of geography is to Balkanize the culture and split the North American continent up into a bunch of hostile, mutually suspicious countries just like the rest of the world.  You don't need to conquer them.  You don't need to make sure your collectivist ideology is the winner or even a contender.  All you need to do is break up that fortress by setting parts of the fortress against each other.

I guarantee you, if tomorrow we unfurled the Hammer and Sickle and everyone donned their Chairman Mao outfits, Russia and China would undermineus just as much as they do today.  It is about power/influence.  Ideology is an incidental means towards that goal.  Hell, look at the U.S. - font of democracy - how many non-Democratic regimes have we supported when it extended our influence?  How many Islamic regimes did the Soviets prop up and arm even as they were getting slaughtered in Afghanistan?
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 9:29:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The destruction of American (and globally, Western) culture.

This current spate, IMHO, is an attempt to provoke a response serious enough to finally get away with disarming us once and for all.
View Quote

Well. That will certainly be messy.........and probably not turn out the way anyone imagined ...
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 9:30:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
disarmament, period...by all but the controlling fascist regime
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/3/2015 9:35:19 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
They're being used.  Race is just one cog in the wheel.

It's a culture war designed to destroy the old traditions and institutions.  Once the people and culture is broken, you can rebuild it according to your designs.
View Quote

Bingo.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 9:37:11 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Nope. We can still fight about gender, religion, percentage of race, and upcoming future butthurts.

Plus I have interracial babies, they will be denied college and job access because of the type of interracial they are.

They look fairly hispanic after being in the sun for a while so I am just going to tell them to put that on the forms.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
End game?

Make everybody the same colour and then everybody can be equally butt-hurt and cancel this bullshit out once and for all.

Nope. We can still fight about gender, religion, percentage of race, and upcoming future butthurts.

Plus I have interracial babies, they will be denied college and job access because of the type of interracial they are.

They look fairly hispanic after being in the sun for a while so I am just going to tell them to put that on the forms.

there are islands in Korea that are in the pacific ocean.

native pacific islanders.

thats one of the good ones.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 9:37:57 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Bingo.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They're being used.  Race is just one cog in the wheel.

It's a culture war designed to destroy the old traditions and institutions.  Once the people and culture is broken, you can rebuild it according to your designs.

Bingo.

Not necessarily because I honestly believe the average 'tard is way too fucking stupid to even have a design.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 9:44:17 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
End game?

No, that makes you "Asian" which means you need to score 400+ something points higher to get into Harvard or Yale compared to other minorities.  Hell, you have to score higher than white people.  Asians are like the Harrison Bergeron of race-based preferences (I bet they don't teach that book in school anymore.  Kurt Vonnegut is so unaware of his white male privilege)
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 9:54:42 AM EDT
[#12]
2nd post nailed it
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 9:58:03 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
A Third World nation in which whites foot the bill for everyone else.
View Quote

AKA: Zimbabwe

And it's STILL unacceptable to talk about the Africans predisposition to violence?!?!
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 9:58:32 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

If they are the combination of white settler populations and Asian extracted people, they basically are Hispanic.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 9:59:28 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
It's all just a distraction so people will forget about Jade Helm.
View Quote

That, among other things.

Bread and Circuses.

Link Posted: 7/3/2015 10:00:32 AM EDT
[#16]
Liberalism = White genocide

Link Posted: 7/3/2015 10:01:03 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
whats the GOAL??  / what do all these rioters seem to desire most?

white people living in card board boxes, bank accounts, and all personal property redistributed , ....... banned from voting, holding public offices or drinking from public water fountains..... and picking crops on plantations owned by blacks.  

apparently its the only way we can be " equal" these days.  by being as far below everyone else as possible.
View Quote

As much as I agree,    I still don't think that would make them happy.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 10:01:06 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 10:02:32 AM EDT
[#19]
It's very simple really. They need to keep their voting base agitated so they will be motivated enough to vote. The efforts made to recruit a voting populace that previously didn't care to vote would be wasted if that populace lacks motivation again. They need to show that populace that they have "skin in the game" even if the candidate they nominate isn't the same color as previous candidates.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 10:04:01 AM EDT
[#20]
Distraction from all the other miseries in the country that are also the direct results from the democrats.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 10:07:03 AM EDT
[#21]
Obviously, WE scare THEM.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 10:08:01 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Obviously, WE scare THEM.
View Quote

EVERY fucking thing scares them.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 10:09:11 AM EDT
[#23]
Meanwhile, George Takei calls Clarence Thomas a "clown in blackface".  No outrage from the usual suspects there.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 10:10:57 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 10:12:52 AM EDT
[#25]
There is no end to it.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 10:14:01 AM EDT
[#26]
Race war...

Martial law...

Ban guns...

Communist utopia. ..

???

Profit!
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 10:20:43 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Race war...

Martial law...

Ban guns...

Communist utopia. ..

???

Profit!

View Quote

yup

Link Posted: 7/3/2015 10:21:11 AM EDT
[#28]
I wonder.. If you can't get the Armed forces as a whole to go against the people, divide the armed forces by race. They are trying to divide us by race now and, that crosses into all  areas.
Just a thought. Keeping us all busy looking at this issue ,while they are doing something they don't want us to see.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 10:33:43 AM EDT
[#29]
Its really simple ... no need to over think
These people that promote this shit just want to keep their jobs .... racism is an industry just like the environmentalist thing.

The last thing they want the gullible to know is

The USA is the most tolerant county in the world
The USA has the cleanest environment in the world
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 10:34:32 AM EDT
[#30]
Divide & Conquer. A growing FSA (of all races) being groomed and fed, given room to destroy. Instill fear. You see? You need Us.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top