Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 11
Link Posted: 10/25/2009 8:04:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Full photo credentials to:

1)  Shoot NASCAR from the contrete wall, pits, garage areas  at Texes Motor Speedway.

2)  Shoot the Dallas Cowboys from the sidelines.
Link Posted: 10/25/2009 8:04:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Fly planes (PP/ASEL)
Link Posted: 10/25/2009 8:04:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I live above a gun shop, and the tenant in the apartment next to mine was a USMC scout sniper.

Sorry, that's about as good as my life gets.

I have driven a Lamborghini, Bentley, Ferrari, and Bugatti, though. The Lambo (Gallardo) and the Bugatti (EB-11? 12?  I don't remember the model.  Fucking thing was electric blue, though) were most disappointing.

I've also seen someone die, and have their head contents drip out their nose.  Not sure how many have seen that.

what type of ferrari?
Link Posted: 10/25/2009 8:05:12 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I was on the rooftop when they hung saddam.

Nice

Yeah that's gotta be top 3 in the thread.

Link Posted: 10/25/2009 8:05:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Owned a 404 Unimog

Also I broke the same joint in my middle finger 3 times in 3 years.

Now it looks odd.
Link Posted: 10/25/2009 8:05:28 PM EDT
[#6]
-Went off roading, shooting and partied with members of UAE special forces in the Empty Quarter
-Spent 3 hours in Iran (territorial island), without a passport
-Gave the finger to a member of Hezbollah at the Israel-Lebanon border. The Israeli guide cracked up, and then got us out of there real fast.
-Gotten a ride in an 4U Corsair
- Heli-skiing in France
-Caught a David Ortiz home run ball at Fenway
-Ran in to burning buildings (Fire Fighter)
-Laid a wreath at the Tomb of the Unknowns in high school. Proudest and most humbling moment of my life.

I'm thinking of climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro next year. Anyone ever been?
Link Posted: 10/25/2009 8:05:42 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I live above a gun shop, and the tenant in the apartment next to mine was a USMC scout sniper.

I have driven a Lamborghini, Bentley, Ferrari, and Bugatti, though. The Lambo (Gallardo) and the Bugatti (EB-11? 12?  I don't remember the model.  Fucking thing was electric blue, though) were most disappointing.

I've also seen someone die, and have their head contents drip out their nose.  Not sure how many have seen that.

what type of ferrari?

550 Maranello Spider
Link Posted: 10/25/2009 8:05:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Back in 2004 I went to every single Philadelphia Eagles game, home AND away.  For those that don't remember, that's the year they ended up going to the Superbowl.  Yes, I also went to the Superbowl.

I went to games in the following cities that year:

Philadelphia
Dallas
New York (x2, Jets and Giants)
Washington (Maryland actually)
Foxborough (Patriots)
St. Louis
Detroit
Cleveland
Chicago
Pittsburgh
Jacksonville (Superbowl)

ETA:  I also have played laser tag with Wil Smith (Fresh Prince)
Link Posted: 10/25/2009 8:06:46 PM EDT
[#9]
I keep and breed some of the worlds most venomous snakes.
Link Posted: 10/25/2009 8:07:59 PM EDT
[#10]
I was on the front page of the Washington Post standing right beside the President of the United States.

(Disclaimer: I was seven years old, and the Prez was Jimmy Carter.  It was back when the White House was open to public visitors for Christmas.  Carter happened to walk out when my family and I were there, and they randomly grabbed my family for a photo op that appeared on the front page of the Post.)
Link Posted: 10/25/2009 8:08:48 PM EDT
[#11]
I have whitewater rafted the Nile and been charged by a silverback Gorilla.

I set up Neil Young's train layout.

I've been in the vault that holds the U.S. Constitution and Declaration of Independence.

I've worked at or in the White House, the Capitol, the Vice President's house, the Pentagon, the NSA and the CIA at Langley.

I put up the big top at the circus.

I've done some even rarer things I'd rather not discuss here.
Link Posted: 10/25/2009 8:09:22 PM EDT
[#12]
I asked my friend this question a minute ago, and she responded, "Well, I peed on a train last night."
"Well, I've peed on a train too."
"No, not in a bathroom on the train, on the side of it."

Link Posted: 10/25/2009 8:09:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

1)  Shoot NASCAR from the contrete wall, pits, garage areas  at Texes Motor Speedway.

You know the rules!   Lets see the pics of the cheerleader that you took!!!!  (come on we all know you got 'um)
Link Posted: 10/25/2009 8:09:57 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

I asked my friend this question a minute ago, and she responded, "Well, I peed on a train last night."

"Well, I've peed on a train too."

"No, not in a bathroom on the train, on the side of it."

Link Posted: 10/25/2009 8:10:08 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I've drove an '03 Cobra that would outrun all of those mentioned. (Unless you drove a Veyron, which I doubt.)  Going 170 in 5th gear, in a 6 speed is quite the rush. It was only topped by going 180+ racing a highly modded Z06. We outran a Lamborghini Gallardo with the Kenne Bell set up. The twin turbos and race gas are a totally different animal. The adrenaline rush you get from a 900 horsepower car with slicks in a full pull is something that words just can't really describe.

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Chased tornadoes. Unsuccessful so far though.
 There are some members here who do though, and have been successful.

Ya some do
A few here and there.. Meh

I had you in mind when I made that post.
Invitation is still open man. In fact we could have an official ARFCOM chase team. OKshooterHRS and Charging Handle are both chasers as well.

Link Posted: 10/25/2009 8:10:34 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You know the rules!   Lets see the pics of the cheerleader that you took!!!!  (come on we all know you got 'um)

Lots of times people that shoot for someone need to hand over the cards for that exact reason (so they don't spread them around)

Link Posted: 10/25/2009 8:10:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I've been in the vault that holds the U.S. Constitution and Declaration of Independence.

I've worked at or in the White House, the Capitol, the Vice President's house, the Pentagon, the NSA and the CIA at Langley.

Me too. DC. I think it was at the Zoo.
Link Posted: 10/25/2009 8:10:59 PM EDT
[#18]
Technical Ice Climbing,

Fucked a girl named Cindy on Monday, fucked a different girl named Cindy on Tuesday and fucked a third girl named Cindy on Wednesday. Then I met Chrissy and forgot all about the three Cindys.
Link Posted: 10/25/2009 8:11:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Delivered my daughter at home.

Read the entire Bible.

Been to 40 some of the various US states.

Link Posted: 10/25/2009 8:11:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Had a stranger die on my lap.
Link Posted: 10/25/2009 8:11:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

I've drove an '03 Cobra that would outrun all of those mentioned. (Unless you drove a Veyron, which I doubt.)  Going 170 in 5th gear, in a 6 speed is quite the rush. It was only topped by going 180+ racing a highly modded Z06. We outran a Lamborghini Gallardo with the Kenne Bell set up. The twin turbos and race gas are a totally different animal. The adrenaline rush you get from a 900 horsepower car with slicks in a full pull is something that words just can't really describe.
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Chased tornadoes. Unsuccessful so far though.  There are some members here who do though, and have been successful.

Ya some do
A few here and there.. Meh

I had you in mind when I made that post.
Invitation is still open man. In fact we could have an official ARFCOM chase team. OKshooterHRS and Charging Handle are both chasers as well.  

I chase with mike scantlin  http://www.stormchase.tv/
Link Posted: 10/25/2009 8:12:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

what type of ferrari?

550 Maranello  

awesome. i catch a glimpse of a red 575 in a neighbors drive way every once in a while, wish i knew the guy. only ferrari ive had the privilege of riding in was a fly yellow 355. a friend's father made the mistake of allowing his son to drive the car the day we graduated high school. needless to say he's lucky his car, son, and I survived the hour joy ride.  Neither my boxers nor the rear pirellis did, though
Link Posted: 10/25/2009 8:12:39 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I was on the rooftop when they hung saddam.

Ahhh..... we got to take him there, and pick up his body when they were done.....
Link Posted: 10/25/2009 8:13:19 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Does not compare to the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest.
No plexi in the jungle. Gorilla's on home turf.
Link Posted: 10/25/2009 8:13:54 PM EDT
[#25]
I've flown on Iran Air and Ethiopia Air, lets just say the Iranians were none too pleased to find out where I was from
Link Posted: 10/25/2009 8:14:23 PM EDT
[#26]
1. Climbed Mt. Whitney 3 times.

2. Was present on South 57th Street in West Allis for the search warrant on Jeffrey Dahmer's grandmothers house.

(Found photo's, an axe handle(Used to hit his victims in the head), and a skull with some hair still on it, and a finger.)

3. Had 2 officer involved shootings.  (Both KIA)

Link Posted: 10/25/2009 8:15:21 PM EDT
[#27]
ran a Marathon, finished a Half ironman triathlon , bike 100 miles
Link Posted: 10/25/2009 8:16:19 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

what type of ferrari?

550 Maranello  

awesome. i catch a glimpse of a red 575 in a neighbors drive way every once in a while, wish i knew the guy. only ferrari ive had the privilege of riding in was a fly yellow 355. a friend's father made the mistake of allowing his son to drive the car the day we graduated high school. needless to say he's lucky his car, son, and I survived the hour joy ride.  Neither my boxers nor the rear pirellis did, though

Yeah my uncle had a 96 355 spider.  I never got to ride in it, but saw pictures.  He lived in NH at the time.  Drives an '04 Viper GTS now, I believe.

Link Posted: 10/25/2009 8:17:17 PM EDT
[#29]

Nice I haven't driven a dump truck that big but I have loaded trucks with an excavator that big.
Link Posted: 10/25/2009 8:18:07 PM EDT
[#30]
So who is the Most Interesting Man on AR15.com?

Link Posted: 10/25/2009 8:18:30 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Does not compare to the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest.
No plexi in the jungle. Gorilla's on home turf.

Could have been on the metro...
Link Posted: 10/25/2009 8:18:30 PM EDT
[#32]
Helped excavate a 1,000 year old archaeological site.
Link Posted: 10/25/2009 8:18:50 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

what type of ferrari?

550 Maranello  

Yeah my uncle had a 96 355 spider.  I never got to ride in it, but saw pictures.  He lived in NH at the time.  Drives an '04 Viper GTS now, I believe.  

wont forget the sound of that engine, fucking love it.
Link Posted: 10/25/2009 8:19:29 PM EDT
[#34]
Accepted Jesus Christ as my savior.
Link Posted: 10/25/2009 8:20:22 PM EDT
[#35]
Yeah my uncle's 355 kinda sounded like a giant crotch rocket.
Link Posted: 10/25/2009 8:20:38 PM EDT
[#36]
Been shot at.

Chased by a hawk.

Hit by a Camaro Z28 at 30mph uninjured. (sore arms, and sore right buttock.)  It's all about knowing how to push off, and land folks.

Knocked down a flight of stairs by a German shepard twice. (different dogs too.)

Been body slammed on to a bed of roses.

I gotta say, life has'nt treated me too fairly.....

Link Posted: 10/25/2009 8:20:38 PM EDT
[#37]
––Spent 6 months in Thailand training Muay Thai
––Fought in front of a pay-per-view crowd
––Drove a car to an 8.56 quarter mile
––Been over 200 mph
Link Posted: 10/25/2009 8:21:15 PM EDT
[#38]
Help deliver my youngest daughter.

Watch several Soviet SS-18 (dummy) MIRVs impact the ocean from about a mile away.

Do some really cool flying in the back-seat of F-15s.

Link Posted: 10/25/2009 8:22:25 PM EDT
[#39]
nothing
Link Posted: 10/25/2009 8:22:46 PM EDT
[#40]
150+ mph on two wheels and four.

Two chicks at the same time.
Link Posted: 10/25/2009 8:23:06 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

––Spent 6 months in Thailand training Muay Thai

––Fought in front of a pay-per-view crowd

––Drove a car to an 8.56 quarter mile

––Been over 200 mph

So where's the video of you taking a beating?

Link Posted: 10/25/2009 8:24:53 PM EDT
[#42]
I've circumnavigated the world and held a Top Secret SCI clearance.

Link Posted: 10/25/2009 8:25:14 PM EDT
[#43]
I have been to the Anzio beach battlefield and the American Cemetary there, the Bataan battle field and memorial on Mt. Samat, traveled the Bataan death march route, visited the Leyte landing beach and McArthur memorial at Tacloban and traveled by ferry across Surigao straight over the graveyard of Japanese ships sunk there.

Being the only visitor that day at the museum at the Bataan memorial, the old Filipino caretaker (who was at the battle) opened the display case and allowed me to draw the Samurai sword of an Imperial General who was hung for war crimes. He said "can you imagine how many heads of Filipinos that has removed?"

Other stuff too...

ETA: Had an article printed about my ex wife and I in the National Enquirer.
Link Posted: 10/25/2009 8:26:37 PM EDT
[#44]
Got in a double rollover in an Explorer, landed right side up, and both of us walked away without a single scratch.
Link Posted: 10/25/2009 8:28:36 PM EDT
[#45]
Sisters in college at ASU. My GF's older sister was visiting and needed a place to stay...WOW!

Then when I was 32 I had a wild GF who scored me a couple of cuties from my restaurant for a MFFF that I'll never forget! Me and 3!

I want to go back to that night....
Link Posted: 10/25/2009 8:37:10 PM EDT
[#46]
-I used to work in a massage parlor (whore house) while stationed on Guam. (started out working as a handy man replacing door knobs, light bulbs, bathroom fixtures, etc. ended up being the bouncer and the "break in the new girl guy")

-Served 4 months on a Brittish war ship that had 3 bars and got drink any time I was off duty.

-3 chicks at once (in the PI)

-Traveled all the way around the earth. (of course it took me 20 years to do it)

None of that even compares to the guy who got to watch sadam hang.
Link Posted: 10/25/2009 8:37:36 PM EDT
[#47]
rode on the engine of a freight train several times before i was 8 and got to blow the horn.
Link Posted: 10/25/2009 8:39:00 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

-Never shot NASCAR, but I have a drawer full of credentials from shooting MLB, NFL, PGA Golf, World Cup Soccer, NBA, etc.  
-Been published, both nationally and internationally, and not just a few times.
-Got to experience a carrier trap landing and cat takeoff.  
-Get paid to fly helicopters
Link Posted: 10/25/2009 8:39:07 PM EDT
[#49]
i got to watch an autopsy
Link Posted: 10/25/2009 8:39:40 PM EDT
[#50]
Flew a Goodyear blimp in '89 or so.
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top