Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 11:05:47 AM EDT
[#1]
no norman, i just take pleasure in saying just the opposite of what i'm thinking
[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 11:10:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
no norman, i just take pleasure in saying just the opposite of what i'm thinking
[rolleyes]
View Quote

that explains alot.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 11:14:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
But wasn't it Rosanna Arquette in our favorite cult movie .. Pulp Fiction ... that said it was so that her hubby could enjoy her performance of felatio more?

Ted...
View Quote

"Was that the one with all the sh*t in her face?"

"No, thats my wife."

A girl back in High School told me that she was getting a tongue ring.  I didn't get the suggestive nature of them at the time. It didn't make her any more sexy, though, she talked like a retard afterwards.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 2:23:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I would be careful messing with a girl that has a tongue ring.  I went to this one chick's house that had one and I ended up with bruises on my manhood.  At first I thought I had some kind of disease.
View Quote

Your kung fu is weak!
View Quote

No, your kung fu is the thing of weak being. Come, I will show you the Austrina moves of the Schwarzeneggar
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 2:30:34 PM EDT
[#5]
I've been called a "tongue stud" many, many times [:D]
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 2:46:07 PM EDT
[#6]
The tongue stud means her mouth is open for business.  It's alao a good sign she likes other girls.  A girl that advertises this blatantly is an attention whore, with all that implies.

On the other hand, a tongue stud wearing chick is a bad choice for a mate.  First of all, it should make you wonder about her mental and emotional baggage.  Second, tongue studs often do massive trauma to the teeth and gums.  In a few years your gal may look like Granny Clampett.  
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 3:12:47 PM EDT
[#7]

She'll slob on your knob
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 3:23:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Jarrett,

I meant no disrespect.  You have been monogamous and I respect that.  I am not married and I don't have any children, so I look at it a little differently.  I have never treated a women bad and will never do so, but I do KNOW that there are some women out there who do not take sex all that seriously and to them it is simply f*cking.  I think a women with a tongue stud can realitically fall into that category.

YMMV
JMO
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 3:28:55 PM EDT
[#9]
It probably means she has a tongue stud.

I swear, some of you guys need to move into the 21st century.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 3:32:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I would be careful messing with a girl that has a tongue ring.  I went to this one chick's house that had one and I ended up with bruises on my manhood.  At first I thought I had some kind of disease.
View Quote
That's not very macho of you to admit that.  Are you a girly man?
[:D] [;D] [;)]
View Quote

Hey it may be weak but my weenie is for lovin not for fightin
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 4:13:36 PM EDT
[#11]
She has no common sense
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 4:33:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
It probably means she has a tongue stud.

I swear, some of you guys need to move into the 21st century.
View Quote

Exactly!  It's just the "cool" thing to do.  Just like belly rings and tattoos.  At one time it had some meaning.  Now it's just a fashion statement.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 4:50:28 PM EDT
[#13]
At least 1/4 of all girls at my high school have 'em.  Personally I like them, but only on certain girls and with the right size.  I like belly rings to, but same as the tounge stud, only in the right size and on certain girls.  My last g/f had both.  Some of you are just too old! [;)] I do draw the line with tattoos and more than say 3 piercings in one area.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 5:04:38 PM EDT
[#14]
i'm 23!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[>:/]
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 5:09:20 PM EDT
[#15]
I know that it makes their breath smell like ass.
AB
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 8:08:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
AB
View Quote

I think when you all turned the lights out you were kissing the wrong end!
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 8:24:40 PM EDT
[#17]
What does it mean when a guy has a "Prince Albert"? [>:/]
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 8:55:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 9:31:06 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
What does it mean when a guy has a "Prince Albert"? [>:/]
View Quote
It means he is a masochist. I mean why else would some get a pierced penis!
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 9:34:54 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 10:13:17 PM EDT
[#21]
Personaly I think they look cool on hot chicks.
And If a  chick wanted me to get one Id do it. It also makes Makin' out that much better.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 6:24:04 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
AB
View Quote

I think when you all turned the lights out you were kissing the wrong end!
View Quote

Ya think?
AB
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top